Attention seekers

Hkk

Account Closed
And of course, if other sun signs actually demonstrate those traits, it has nothing at all to do with their sun sign. Hell, I interacted with an Aquarius doing far worse than any cancer. Scorpios also rarely get called out for it despite the fact Pluto’s nature is far more likely to demonstrate these traits

It might be the energy then. The energy ppl get off them. If you think about it when someone doesn’t know this person is a cancer sun but still don’t like the way they are and have this perception that they are manipulative etc you can’t blame them as they didn’t know they had this sun. I’ve been in this position. Didn’t like the way this person was a thief manipulative condescending acting all caring but didn’t really give two hoots and it wasn’t until they had left work that I found they were cancer but yet when I didn’t know I didn’t like the energy they had

Lykanized

It might be the energy then. The energy ppl get off them. If you think about it when someone doesn’t know this person is a cancer sun but still don’t like the way they are and have this perception that they are manipulative etc you can’t blame them as they didn’t know they had this sun. I’ve been in this position. Didn’t like the way this person was a thief manipulative condescending acting all caring but didn’t really give two hoots and it wasn’t until they had left work that I found they were cancer but yet when I didn’t know I didn’t like the energy they had

I’m thinking of the opposite occurrence where people assume others aren’t a particular sign and seem genuinely surprised to learn what their sign is which of course is because they associate all these horrible traits with the sign that that person hasn’t exhibited

Lykanized

OMG but ur not sag sun so maybe your ok 😊lmao

Lmfao, I have my dark side, I’m not gonna lie. It’s more of the Virgo dark side, not the Cancer dark side. But it doesn’t often come out. I honestly do care a lot about people, even people I don’t know

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m thinking of the opposite occurrence where people assume others aren’t a particular sign and seem genuinely surprised to learn what their sign is which of course is because they associate all these horrible traits with the sign that that person hasn’t exhibited

Aaaah yeah I know what you mean! I don’t do that. I take ppl as they are and how there energy is around me and I step back and think why is this person grating on me?

Lykanized

Aaaah yeah I know what you mean! I don’t do that. I take ppl as they are and how there energy is around me and I step back and think why is this person grating on me?

Well I’m sorry if I’m grating to you. I’ll let the thread carry on, I just felt like coming in and making that point

Hkk

Account Closed
Lmfao, I have my dark side, I’m not gonna lie. It’s more of the Virgo dark side, not the Cancer dark side. But it doesn’t often come out. I honestly do care a lot about people, even people I don’t know

You know what until this ‘it’ i didn’t know Virgo were dark but like all signs everyone has a dark side and if mixed with the wrong signs/planets etc can be dangerous

Hkk

Account Closed
Omg I don’t know why I get shocked when ppl talk ****. Some of the stuff on this site 🙈🙉🙉🙉🙉😱 O M G

Hkk

Account Closed
Attention seekers ask a question to something they think they already have an answer to! Why ask then 😐😐

moonkat235

I have said this is another thread. Pisces are manipulative and like to act and play the martyr. I have tried to change my mind but every Pisces I meet is frankly a knob! And Sagittarius ppl are evil and more like the Scorpio traits you read about. I just find Scorpio annoying sometimes with their secretiveness tryna be mysterious **** lol but generally scorpios are ok. Sag are more like snakes. And cancer! Well cancer are manipulative cry babies. Self endulgent. Caring? Nah only bout themselves!

Do you dislike the Sun in Sagittarius/Sun in Pisces only or is it like Sagittarian/Piscean placements in general? Just curious. I notice you dislike the signs that Jupiter rules.

I have a Pisces stellium myself, but an Aries Sun. I'm only slightly irritated with the generalization. lol

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you dislike the Sun in Sagittarius/Sun in Pisces only or is it like Sagittarian/Piscean placements in general? Just curious. I notice you dislike the signs that Jupiter rules.

I have a Pisces stellium myself, but an Aries Sun. I'm only slightly irritated with the generalization. lol

Awww sorry if I’ve offended you. It’s not my intention to offend anyone!!

I have looked at this whole situation and I find every Pisces sun and sag as I’ve described. I don’t want to generalise it’s just that’s what I’ve seen. This is the way they turn out. 🤷🏻*♀️

Hkk

Account Closed
Omg I knew this one girl and she was a Pisces sun and sag rising 😐. They just don’t like me. I have a lot of planets in sag. Nothing in Pisces yet Neptune is in sag. We just don’t blend well and sag’s turn on me and get evil. Pisces I find get bitchy and nasty 🤢