cancer venus, aries 7th/vice versa

oweeoo

i am a cancer venus with my 7th house in aries. my boyfriend is the total opposite... aries venus with his 7th house in cancer. what in the world does that mean!! theyre so conflicting and i dont really know how to interpret it

ElenaJ

It means your Venus is in his 7th, and his Venus is in your 7th. But this really means very little without the context of the complete charts.

oweeoo

It means your Venus is in his 7th, and his Venus is in your 7th. But this really means very little without the context of the complete charts.

im not entirely sure how literally you mean "complete charts", so im gonna put everything. just in case
libra is in my 1st house, scorpio my 2nd, 3rd sagittarius along with my sagittarius pluto in it, 4th capricorn, 5th aquarius with my aquarius uranus and neptune, 6th pisces with my pisces moon, 7th aries, 8th taurus with my gemini mercury, 9th gemini with my gemini sun, cancer mars, and gemini saturn, 10th cancer with my cancer venus and jupiter, 11th leo, and 12th virgo
my boyfriends 1st house is capricorn with his aquarius uranus and neptune, 2nd pisces with his aries venus, 3rd aries, 4th taurus with his taurus sun, gemini mercury, and gemini saturn, 5th gemini with his gemini jupiter, 6th cancer, 7th cancer as well, 8th virgo, 9th libra, 10th scorpio, 11th sagittarius with his sagittarius mars and pluto, and 12th house is also capricorn with his capricorn moon
im very sorry if that was too little or too much! i didnt register you needed context for the rest of the chart