Am I Pregnant?

ohlala82

Hi :)

So in my opinion, ruler of 5th in 1st house is a yes. Ruler of 5th being Moon and Moon being in Taurus, in 1st (and exhalted) points to a yes (yikes)

Moon soon to be in opposition to my ruler, Mars could be a yes? But as it's not making an aspect yet im not so sure what that means?
The possible father is Venus in 5th and Sun in 5th (could be a yes) His main signifier, Venus is almost exactly square Moon (another possible yes).

I'm not seriously worried about this although there is a slim chance I could be. I thought I'd pull up a horary out of curiosity and saw all the signs pointing to "yes" and am wondering what you guys think of chart?

Chart: https://postimg.org/image/ntpqoqdaf/

Last edited:

ohlala82

I just realised Moon is trine Jupiter 😳 Another vote for yes(?)

Anyone see anything in this chart pointing to a No (Not pregnant)?

rafaella

I just realised Moon is trine Jupiter �� Another vote for yes(?)

Anyone see anything in this chart pointing to a No (Not pregnant)?

I'm leaning more towards a no. There are some good things, Moon dignified in 1st (but in a different sign to the one on the cusp of 1st), Mars strong and fertile, dignified Sun in 5th. But as you noted Moon is opposing Mars, your ruler, the receptions are not good. So you don't want to get pregnant?

Moon next squares Venus, which rules the 7th. I think you are not pregnant now, but there is issues with fertility, according to the chart.

Please update!

edit: sorry, I meant No issues with fertility :)

ohlala82

Thanks Rafaella! :)

I'm glad you see a No there (phew!). I didn't take into account the negative reception (opposition and square) and just considered the signifiers making an aspect was a Yes.

You're correct, I don't want to be pregnant right now. It wouldn't be a complete catastrophe but I'd rather not be. I think the soon to be square to 7th house would definitely sum up how the "would be father" would feel if I was :) :)

Thanks again :)