Drs are stumped. Seizures and mini stroke!

Bobbi

Hi Jade, Its been a while since i have been on the forum but just happened to be looking around today and stumbled upon your thread. How is your health? and are there any updates that you have since the posts last year?
I completed a study in medical astrology last year, before I had a type of stroke myself. I am aiming to specialize in medical astrology. If you are still interested in looking into your condition please let me know, and am happy to email with you in private if you choose.

Kind regards
Bobbi :happy:

Jaded

Premium Member
Hi Jade, Its been a while since i have been on the forum but just happened to be looking around today and stumbled upon your thread. How is your health? and are there any updates that you have since the posts last year?
I completed a study in medical astrology last year, before I had a type of stroke myself. I am aiming to specialize in medical astrology. If you are still interested in looking into your condition please let me know, and am happy to email with you in private if you choose.

Kind regards
Bobbi :happy:

Hello Bobbi,
I just happened to log in today. My seizures have slown down but my headaches are getting worse. Also I had a significant weight gain since January. I'm open to private messaging if you'd like as well.
Thanks so much.

noraleader

Banned
PM sent.. weight gain is understandable, since when we can't control problems in our lives, for many people gratifying foods are an affordable way to improve our mood.