Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-16-2012, 07:08 AM

Can Someone Read My Chart

I'm new on this site but I'll like someone to read my chart. So I attached an image below (under attachments) (I blocked out my time of birth and birthplace for privacy reasons, but it shouldn't matter it has the important stuff anyway the drawing)

*I WILL NOT GIVE OUT MY BIRTH-TIME OR BIRTHPLACE* PRIVACY REASONS

Last edited by Nickidan; 08-29-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Unread 02-16-2012, 08:04 AM

Re: Can Someone Read My Chart

your chart doesn't come very clear on opening the attachment, cannot read the degrees..
Unread 02-16-2012, 09:08 AM

Just post your date of birth , this is necessary for me, and tell me if you are a girl or a boy, and post your chart from astro. com

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 02-16-2012, 05:37 PM

Re: Calling ALL Chart Reading Experts

Hi Nickidan. It's a bit of a tall order to ask for a complete chart reading, and a "blind" one at that. Generally it is more helpful to prospective chart-readers if you can give a specific question or topic of special concern, and maybe say just a bit about yourself. Also, most of us are amateurs and would not claim to be "experts"! Also, make sure your chart and any data tables are legible. If the type gets too small on the degree numbers, some of us village elders can't read them.

Having said that,.....

With your sun-Mercury in Aries and Leo rising (and Mercury as the tip of a "yod" formation) I think you are called upon to develop a lot of courage in your life. If you are not doing things that put you a bit outside your comfort zone, life may feel a bit flat to you. Oftentimes people with an 8th house sun are very private people: I would see this possibility accentuated by your moon-Pluto in Scorpio conjunct your IC. You may also think about death more than most people.

Speaking of your moon-Pluto-IC combo, if you haven't read up on depth psychology, I would recommend it: you would probably find it interesting to plumb the depths of your psyche.

The combination of your Aries sun and north node in the 5th house of leisure activities, and Mars conjunct your DC suggest several things to me: one possibility is that you would do well with some kind of extreme sport that tests your courage; or a one-on-one sport with a partner (7th house) such as fencing or a racquet sport. Alternatively (or simultaneously) a lover who can match your intensity!

One thing to watch out for is your temper, with both Mars and Saturn squaring Pluto, and Uranus square Mercury. Scorpio can insist on revenge for real or imagined slights, which isn't a great way to make friends and influence people. Mercury-Uranus/Neptune can indicate sudden flashes of thoughts that can either be great insights or temper outbursts, depending upon how you are feeling that day. Its better if you deliberately choose a constructive outlet for these feelings. Do you play rock music/heavy metal?

Jupiter retrograde in the first house can make you appear serious or rather formal to other people-- even with a decent sense of humour. And then you may have to watch your weight, as Jupiter is the principle of expansion, as is Venus (which it opposes) on a lesser scale.

With Mercury sextile Saturn, you are capable of careful, logical thinking, which can be an asset in your career. With sun trine Pluto, you have the capacity for deep personal transformation; and just possibly, of contributing this capacity to other people.

Best wishes for your astro-journey, W.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Nickidan (03-09-2014)
Unread 02-16-2012, 06:28 PM

Re: Calling ALL Chart Reading Experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Hi Nickidan. It's a bit of a tall order to ask for a complete chart reading, and a "blind" one at that. Generally it is more helpful to prospective chart-readers if you can give a specific question or topic of special concern, and maybe say just a bit about yourself. Also, most of us are amateurs and would not claim to be "experts"! Also, make sure your chart and any data tables are legible. If the type gets too small on the degree numbers, some of us village elders can't read them.
I love this and second. Waybread gave you a solid reading... foundational. It would be much more fruitful for us to talk about something specific though, especially now. You can always ask questions and learn stuff too, if there is something you don't understand. I know for me as an amateur stuff I get stuck on are things like what seem like contradictory influences in my chart... especially because I was once (still am a slave to it when it comes to horary) an addict to receiving online readings, which unfortunately are often poorly manufactured with computerized responses.. Some were good but some confused me even more... a long time ago but boy it confused me for a long time! It's best to get involved with your own chart and learn astrology whle you get a chart reading. i got the most rom that. That said, it would be very rewarding to find some nugget you'd like to look at and explore its complexities.
Unread 02-17-2012, 07:15 AM

March 21, 1992
Manhattan, NY

Whatever waybread said was very good. For your aspects you can easily look them up in other websites. The not so common information is that your chart is a sling type (halfway between a bucket and a bowl chart). I also included fixed star astrology in my interpretation.

Bucket Chart:

The Handle Planet is the most important planet of the Bucket Pattern, focusing the energy of the nine Bowl planets and acting as their point of release, in a manner described by the sign and in the life arena described by the house of the Handle Planet. In the Bucket, the "cutting" planet (the clockwise planet in the rim opposition) is of secondary importance. With the Bucket Pattern one tends to direct his or her efforts towards a single purpose, and to emphasize self-projection.
Your chart's handle is Jupiter.

Here are some definitions of North Node in Capricorn:

North Node in Capricorn
Commitment, perseverance and the steady rise toward some kind of solid achievement are encouraged.

Life of no longer being stuck at home, feeding the eternally hungry, stuck in old emotional patterns,being a child or always there on-call for your clan. Life of achieving, setting goals, climbing career heights and getting out in public.and being seen, heard, respected and admired!

Your Heliacal Rising Star is:
Deneb Algedi
- Seeking the legal, physical or metaphyical laws that govern the world

Your Heliacal Setting Star is:

Regulus -A strong belief in the correctness of one's position, or path

Stars Rising "Stars of Your Youth"
Sun [/SIZE]
- Mercury, Diadem
Moon
- Capella
Mercury
- Sun
Venus
- Rasalhague
Mars
- Deneb Algedi
Saturn
- Alpheratz, Markab
Mean Node
- Aculeus, Vindemiatrix

Stars in Culmination "Stars of Your Prime"
Moon
- Regulus
Mars
- Menkar
Jupiter
- Ras Algethi
Mean Node
- Fomalhaut, Murzim

Stars Setting "Stars of Your Latter Years"
Sun
- Ras Algethi
Mars
- Fomalhaut

Stars in Lower in Culmination "How People will Remember You"
Sun
- Alpheratz
Jupiter
- Rigel
Mean Node - Murzim

[deleted overly long quoting against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-18-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Tags
calling, chart, experts, read, reading