Saturn transits the 12th house

Night Sky

I'm not really sure about this transit.

Read that it means that most of the things that you try to start or do will not work out.

Is it possible to do anything constructive with Saturn transiting 12th house...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Awakened_Pisces

I believe it's always possible. We've been given the Freedom of Life and that's the highest form of freedom imo. The ability to live. So it might be difficult with Saturn in 12th. But it(like all things in life) can be overcome.

BobZemco

Night Sky said:
Is it possible to do anything constructive with Saturn transiting 12th house...?

Well of course you can. You have to view Saturn in terms of your own personal Saturn Cycle. Saturn is either moving toward it's first square, the opposition, the 2nd square, or it's returning.

Someone had a really good treatment of Saturn Cycles by starting natal house, and I can't remember who did it.

Outside of the cycle, the most constructive thing you can do when Saturn is in the 12th is finish off everything you've started.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Saturn is in its joy in the 12th house. If it has any additional dignity, it will help you deal successfully with all kinds of difficult situations. This is not a good time to begin new projects unless they involve something of which Saturn is the natural ruler or is covered by the 12th house. Such things as horses and cattle and prisons, or real estate and mining. However, it is an excellent time to finish old projects that have resisted completion.

Night Sky

Culpeper said:
Saturn is in its joy in the 12th house. If it has any additional dignity, it will help you deal successfully with all kinds of difficult situations. This is not a good time to begin new projects unless they involve something of which Saturn is the natural ruler or is covered by the 12th house. Such things as horses and cattle and prisons, or real estate and mining. However, it is an excellent time to finish old projects that have resisted completion.

Why can't you start new projects during this transit?

Say if Saturn conjuncts the Ascendant within 3 degrees before going retrograde surely that would be a time when Saturn is close enough to the Ascendant in order to provide its concreteness in making things happen...

Or not?

DevilshAngel

A friend of mine has Saturn transiting her 12th house eeek wow, makes me a grateful person. She has had some pretty bad luck and many near death experiences. :(

fushiafairy

MY transit through the 12th was alright. I have had some hard saturn transits too, but this was not one of them. This transit was just after my saturn return. My never ending house building finally came to an end. I was further along healing from a huge tragedy. My at the time marriage was pretty good too.

Now I have a friend who is going through this....his has been a lot harder than mine was. I feel for him.

Just all depends on other things in the chart.

Caro

Well I have this coming up to this year.

Thisis the house of meditation prayer - so you can put discipline to work in these areas. so I think you could start projects in these areas.

depending on how this planet aspects other areas of your chart will show how this energy may manifest for you.

Also the house that saturn is in -in natal chart will have some significance.

it is also the house of institutions - prisons. hospitals/hospices so perhaps some volunatary work in these areas finding out about these types of places.