Vocational Posibilities and posible jobs

badsykes

Hello
I want to know what abilities i have and some jobs that can suit me ...
i am born on 21.12.1983 (21 december 1983) at 5.30 at city Constanta , country Romania
Coordinates of the city:
28 grades 39 minutes 00 seconds East
44 grades 11 minutes 00 seconds North

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I updated my post with a more complex chart

Attachments

• untitled8wi.gif
    untitled8wi.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Vocational abilities and jobs, to sykes

sykes,

Abilities in a chart can be seen by looking for the easy flows of energy (sextiles and trines). You have an easy flow of energy between Saturn (duty, also structure) and Mercury (thinking/daily work), so you have the ability to think in a structured way. You have an easy flow of energy between Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom) and Mars (being, also action), so you can take action on what you know. You have an easy flow of energy between Venus (relationships) and Mercury, so you have the ability to talk to others. You have an easy connection between Pluto (transformation, also power) and Sun (self-expression), indicating you have an easily powerful way of expressing yourself.

You also have a stellium (collection of energy) in Sagittarius in the 1rst house (being), so "Sagittarian" careers which affect you personally may appeal to you. Some Sagittarian careers are:
"travel representative, croupier, jockey, humorist, teacher, professor, lecturer, philosopher, lawyer, judge, interpreter, veterinarian, animal trainer, travel agent, explorer, sportsman, jockey, publisher, librarian, book seller, cartographer"

You may be interested in taking some kind of "personal" approach to one of these careers.

Suggesting,

Tim

badsykes

Hello
Thx for your time winsontc.
I got other interpretations on the advanced chart and some ppl see different like i know what i should say and i feel but i can't express myself and ppl don't understand me..Is like explaining a feeling in words (you can't do it all time).. this variant is more apropiate to the true nature of mine.Myabe i do a mistake in my personal data presentation.Thank you..

Claire19

Hello there

You would be suited for secret confidential and behind the scenes government work. Also working for charitable organisations. Healing work would also be suitable especially working with hospitals, and places where people go to retreat and rehabilitation. Also travel industry, journalism and conservation with wild life and/or working overseas in humanitarian aid work. Herbal medicines and flower essences could play a part.

Hope this helps you.

Claire

MichelleAnderson

You probably know by now that you are a strong person who likes structure. You are also able to express yourself well. You say that you have a hard time expressing yourself though. As such I'd suggest teacher, professor, lecturer, lawyer, or judge.