Could I be a professional writer?

Maries

My birthday is 3-27-1959, 1:38 AM, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Could I be a writer? If not, I would really like to work at some job from home? Could I do this? If not-- what would be the best profession for me?

Maries

Virinchi

your mercury is debilated in pisces and also combust by sun.
though combustion wont effect much debilation does and it wont help you in writing.

but i see independent work.
so you can try something else but not writing
if you still want to write, you'd better copy someone else's work

wilsontc

Staff member
writing abilities, to Maries

Maries,

Virinchi's thoughts were based on using the Vedic system of astrology.

Using the Western system of astrology, you have Aries (being, also action) modifying Mercury (thinking, also writing) conjunct (energy is combined with) Sun (self-expression) focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing), which indicates you can be a very active, thinking, self-expressive person who channels that energy into writing.

This energy is also trine (energy goes very easily with) Jupiter (expansion, also publishing), suggesting you might want to do some self-publishing. This urge to publish is emphasized since Sagittarius (expansion, also publishing) modifies Jupiter. Since Jupiter is focused in the 11th house (friends, also the Internet), this might be marketed as an "e-book" of some kind. Other indications of a "publishing urge" are North node (future goals) focused in the 9th house (expansion, also publishing).

And, tying all this together is unaspected (strong energy) Gemini (thinking, also writing) modifying Mars (being, also action), further emphasizing "writing actions".

So, yes, I think you could be a very good writer! :)

From a Western point of view, ;)

Tim

fensi88

I would agree with Tim.
Ruler of 6H(job) is in 3 H, house of comunication, so, your everyday job will be "something" in connect with comunication. That is writing, because for people with Me rx it is easier to write than to speak. Many famous writers has Me rx. Father more Ma and Me are in mutual recpetion by signs (as in own signs!). Ve, ruler of MC (career) is in own sign too in 4H, so your career is artistic type, but something that you can do in your house! POF in 5 house, you have luck troughtout creative expression. Sa on ASC is excelent for everything that need concentration, as writing. Ruler of 3 in 10 H means that your thoughts will become public! Your horoscope has great potential for writing.

Maries

Yes, when I read that my Mercury was in Pisces, I was surprised. Always read that my Mercury was Aries and I think my character demonstrates that--very impetuous in my communication. Speak without thinking. However, an astrologer once told me I do not have the self discipline for free lance writng. Bummer--if true.

Do you know how to get into e-books? Heard of this, but how does one go about getting published?
Maries

Virinchi

biggest difference i've seen between vedic and western methods is that
in western method you think that the mars next to earth is MARS seen in horoscope charts and we in vedic know that it's different.
so our ephemeris are different, so our planets fall in adjacent houses

the difference can't be explained here and will take more discussion

strange fact : most of vedic astrologers dont know this difference.

Mary

Maries,

Vocation is "our calling" and it is telling us to fullfill it.

Here is what I saw in your chart:

You have Cancer MC: Imagination, nuturing, teaching. Following you MC routing I reach to a Mars-Mercury Mutual reception. They are forming a quintile. Your drive is to pull your ideas into reality through creative writing, comunicating. Plus, Mars is peregrine, it is most important to express trough wrinting communicating.

Your Moon is in Scorpio trine Mc, powerfull worl of imagination, may find a way out throgh your career, profession.

Sun combust mercury retrograde: You self expression is very related to expressing yourslef through communications, writing.

The final dispositor of your chart happens to be also your oriental planet: Saturn and it is in the house of communications. You may make a career out of comminication writing. And you may feel hard to write about trivial thing, you want to organize, structure, perfect you ways of communications, writing.

Comments are wellcome,

Mary

Maries

Okay, you say my chart indicates that I WANT to write, but is there any indication that I CAN write, or could be published?
Maries

Mary

Maries,

Basically if you WANT to write you CAN write. As for your works for being published, well, astrology won´t do it for you, you must BELIEVE on your works. Astrology may show us which is our potential (as I saw in your chart potential for writing) it depend on us if we dare to make our dreama came true.
If you are asking for prediction of a certain date, in your Solar Arc and progresions I can see that Pluto is angular in your ASC (major changes, transformations) and that in two years, Jupiter will be exactly conjucnt your IC and that may mean publishing, sucess.

Mary