re-orientation

nemet

hi everyone,

i wonder if anyone could give me some input on my chart from the vocational standpoint. i am going through a reorientation period that i would call anything but easy (maybe my pluto square pluto transit? i am fairly new to astrology).

i have been into design and languages, but am planning to change. i have several ideas where i might be headed, which i would not like to divulge yet as not to influence you looking at my chart, but i am glad to tell later.

i am grateful for any insight, along abstract or specific lines.

thank you in advance,

berg
(7:45 am, 03-03-1969, budapest, hungary)

wilsontc

Staff member
transformation, to nemet

nemet,

You said:
...i am going through a reorientation period that i would call anything but easy (maybe my pluto square pluto transit?...

Transiting (planets in the sky) Pluto (transformation) in stress situations (such as a square) to the birth chart require us to transform ourselves in some way. Pluto in stress to itself requires INTENSE transformation. Since Pluto is moving through the 9th house (expansion, also wisdom), this might be a good time to go back to school/take classes of some sort or even to teach courses yourself. This possibility is increased since transiting Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom, opportunity) is moving through your 7th house (relationships), indicating you will tend to find your opportunities through others and, perhaps, through teaching others or being taught by others.

Since in your birth chart you have the most planets on the bottom right of your chart, you tend to use what you know about your inner world to relate to others. As a result, your jobs tend to come from WHO you know and not necessarily from WHAT you know.

Since you have South node (the past) focused in the 6th house (daily work), routine, everyday jobs tend to hold you back in life. Your challenge is to find a job that somehow "spiritually" excites you (North node (future goals) focused in the 12th house (spirituality) ). This also indicates a focusing in on the "daily work" of others around you in some way. And, since Aries (being, also action) modify the North node, you will want to be "active" at what you do in some way. Since transiting Pluto is squaring the nodes, this "transformation" is very important in moving from the past to the future.

Learn from others or teach from others, be open to any opportunities/suggestions your teachers/students have for you, and be open to this transformative process. With Sun (self-expression) focused in the 12th house, it is possible that some sort of artistic expression will help you find your spiritual place in the world.

Guessing,

Tim

nemet

hi wilsontc,

thank you so much for your analysis! :) i resonate very much with what you have said, and there was a quite new persepctive in it for me, too: when you say my jobs tend to come from rather WHO i know than WHAT i know. actually it seems a lot more true than my occasional whiney stance of not being acknowledged for my "knowledge".) and, indeed, definitely, your connecting jupiter transiting my 7th house and pluto the 9th makes a lot sense to me in this intensely transformative period.

"teaching" others, and being "taught" by them at the same time, in a daily setting, aiming for some kind of a spiritual artistic expression - well, that actually sums up very nice almost all the options i was considering during the last year, and actually most definitely the option that i am considering right now: theatre direction.

so thank you again, and i would be definitely happy to hear more in light of this possible re-orientation choice from you, or from others.

thank you for your time, best regards,

berg