Is my soon to be ex husband jealouse?

kai

Hi. My soon-to-be ex-husband contacts me very week for various reasons, today for a favor as to how to set up his credit card auto-pay on his phone because our mutual bank, which got closed after our split, the payment from there that was scheduled to pay his card was bounced. His english is limited as he moved to the US around 7 months ago, but I feel like he can ask his co-worker friends to help him instead of calling me. The other day he called me sounding very angrily and even cussed me out for something very irrelevant yet today when he needed help, he was was nice and grateful for my help.

His angry outburst over the phone 5 days ago happened for the following reason: When we were living together, we had a mutual bank account that was tied to his Paypal and some clothing purchases were made using his Paypal (he knew) that only had our mutual bank account tied to it while together. Now that we have been separated for a month now, our finances are separate, but i returned those clothes that we had purchased about 2 months ago while still together, so he saw a refund notification on his phone via his Paypal app, which that refund went to my bank account as he's no longer associated with that account, but since we paid through his Paypal tied to our bank account, obviously his Paypal showed a notification of multiple returns. That triggered him and he called me, yelled at me asked me why he's seeing refunds on his Paypal which I explained that it's going to show that way even though the money went back to the bank account that's mine just because we made that purchase via Paypal back then...it was NO issue at all because it's not like i made a charge using his money..it's just a refund. I was called the B word basically for that and he was yelling at me...he was very aggressive for no reason at all. Today, he needed help so he was so sweet to me, asked me how I was, thanked me at the end for my help, and was kissing a$$. He's been giving me mixed signals ever since we separated. I am the one who ended the relationship for his lack of desire to have a child while he keeps repeating that he left me blah blah so even in that situation he is making it seem like he's the one who left. I should also mention that he moved in next door and told me that he wanted us to start seeing each other as in dating to see how things go...he says that "i know we will be together in a few months' but his plan hasn't been realizing as our communication always ends up with arguments and 5 days ago he invited me out for a pizza while walking around my door and I refused. His contacts involve either favors or something that I supposedly done that made him angry and I'm like a punching bag. He also tells me that he will be with me if I change my ways of being in control as he is the one who wants to feel like a man in the house.

I see that me, moon is sextiling him, saturn, that he's in his own 2nd house as he's worried and concerned with money now as he said it himself since he's not getting enough hours to meet his living conditions. I don't know how 'measure' jealousy in a horary so I'd appreciate some help please. I do plan on going out on dates in 2 months while I love weight because my ex kept nagging me regarding my weight often so I developed insecurity while with him but looking forward to losing around 20-30lbs.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_jealouse_that_i_supposedly_have_hr.15561.95777.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_jealouse_that_i_supposedly_have_hr.15561.95777.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sorry, Kai, for how he is behaving toward you. He is very wrapped up in himself and about what is his, with Saturn in its own sign and in the sign of his resources [his turned 2nd]. The recent square from Sun, ruler of your 2nd, to Sat/him shows the very unfavorable response he had to the last financial transaction you described [Sat received Sun unfavorably in its detriment.]
Saturn has no reception whatsoever toward Moon, so I would not say he is jealous. It looks more like he is void of feeling; in his heart of hearts he really cares for nothing but himself.
The applying sextile between you is a weak aspect, only an opportunity that you might meet, which you obviously can is he lives next door to you! But as to how he feels, I would say his problem, his anger, has more to do with himself, where he finds himself, and not jealousy about you.

Last edited:

kai

Sorry, Kai, for how he is behaving toward you. He is very wrapped up in himself and about what is his, with Saturn in its own sign and in the sign of his resources [his turned 2nd]. The recent square from Sun, ruler of your 2nd, to Sat/him shows the very unfavorable response he had to the last financial transaction you described [Sat received Sun unfavorably in its detriment.]
Saturn has no reception whatsoever toward Moon, so I would not say he is jealous. It looks more like he is void of feeling; in his heart of hearts he really cares for nothing but himself.
The applying sextile between you is a weak aspect, only an opportunity that you might meet, which you obviously can is he lives next door to you! But as to how he feels, I would say his problem, his anger, has more to do with himself, where he finds himself, and not jealousy about you.

Thank you. I do have an update and the update is that I came across his dating app profile where I also registered right after we separated a month ago, so I entered his profile upon coming across him to see which photos he posted but didn't write anything to him, so in the middle of the night when we woke up to use the bathroom around 4pm, as he usually does, he checked his phone and saw my visit in his profile and immediately messaged me there the following saying that "If you already found the man of your dreams, then why are you on this website?" I wrote him back saying "so what, we just met and it's not like he proposed to me, we are just seeing each other" he then replied "yeah but still...it means he's not the one for you if you're on this website while seeing him" so I replied to him saying "it's just sekkks and he seems like a good guy" and he continued saying "so you already tried it with him (sekks)! good job, and if all is good with you both then why be on this website still?" I replied "well you and I lacked sekks so I'm finally getting it" he then replies saying "Ok fine continue enjoying it, you managed to f*** within few weeks now since our separation" I replied to him "And look whose talking and on this website as always when a month ago you told me u didn't care about marriage with others and relationships in general after our break up" so he then replies "I changed my mind I also want sekkks but won't marry again," I replied "Great and good luck with finding someone in here" he replies saying "Well, haven't found sekkks in here yet but we will see, things are quite now, but good luck to you."

That was the end of the convo via the app for us late at night. I think he felt weird that I saw him there but not sure why he made such comments regarding the fictional guy I'm seeing lol as in things must not be so good if Im still on the app. I do get tons of messages and invitations and I plan on going out but I've been currently busy with some stuff so didn't get a chance this past month to get out on dates. He always scolded me for every small thing, always unhappy with everything around him, inside he isn't satisfied with even the good things that happen to him as he manages to find something that is off, when he first moved to the US, in about a few weeks, I purchased a new Benz with panorama roof for myself, so the car was really nice and since i work from home while he found a job outside of the home, he needed a car, so I added him to my insurance and he started driving my nice white Benz every day to work. So much so that even after 3 months, i had only driven my own car like 2-3 times and wasn't familiar with the interior functions and he was the one showing me my own car, since it was mostly in his possession for work and he would drive it when we would go out. It's like the car automatically became his without the actual title.

You would think someone who is new in this country would be grateful that you have given them a nice Benz to use for some months until he purchases a car for himself and for that I also added him to my credit cards so he can build credit of his own for his future car purchase/lease. There was no issue for me regarding my car because I even though it's great to be working from home having 1 car for both of us since he's the only one who needed it....BUT he was complaining about it, couldn't stand the idea of driving his wife's car, his ego was eating him alive, I remember how he was complaining to me how he doesn't have a car of his own and needed to buy one while I asked him what is the issue with wasting extra money on payments if we both have 1 car with no payments (I paid in cash for the Benz). I figured we were saving $ but for him, it was horrible to be driving the Benz lol. He said he doesn't like the car although everyone who sees it loves it!

I also added him to ESL courses online and he wasn't happy about it. His complaint came after one time his professor asked him question in English and some girl jumped in to answer....he was so angry and talked about that for a few months lol. He couldn't get over the idea that the active girl who was very active with participation via zoom, answered the question quickly. When we broke up, he then rushed to get himself the car, ended up leasing a car that's nearly $700/month plus insurance for $300 so then he complained to me that had he leased/bought a car earlier while we were together, he wouldn't be buying such expensive car when he doesn't have so many hours of work to pay for it now and that I was at fault for his bad decision even the day after our break up. He said that he would have had the time to make a better purchase without rushing had he bought the car while we were together and had I helped him out. Everything was my fault that was happening and it was strange how he didn't want to be driving the nice Benz of mine just because it wasn't 'his'. He didn't feel like a man lol. He kept verbally attacking me saying why should u have a car and I don't while I explained to him that why do we need two cars right now if one Benz is sitting in the garage that has no payments and you're already on that insurance policy, plus we can save money and then when it's time to buy a car for u, you can give a larger downpayment. Nothing was satisfying for him.

Last edited: