Nodal return - the worst

kepler

Good afternoon

I am glad I found a thread regarding this subject in this forum.

I currently have a severe health issue, which basically involves my nerve system. I have unbearable pains all over my body, arms, legs, kneck, etc, along with contractures and not even the current medical treatments (which involve electro theraphy and daily morphine) work. This pains are 24/7 - not even a minute of rest. Actually, I don't know how I'm enduring this. I sleep 30 minutes only per day.

Either way, I remember when the pains begun, and when I made my transits for that time 4 years ago, I've found out that at that moment my natal south node was in exact conjunction with my transit north node. I never noticed that until now. I have Saturn in my 6th house, and according to the vedic astrology, that is directly connected with the nervous system, etc - it all checks out with my symptoms (too much, I would say).

The nodes encounter was on Scorpio (or Libra in the vedic chart).

Can anyone try to help me understand why the trigger of such painful karma? Because, I am now sure is not a coincindence... I need to understand this... I really do. It might help me get this through.

Kind regards

Kepler

PS - here is my chart, if you want take a look and analise it, I would apreciate. The nodal return happened around 19 february 2015.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_subject.46082.7573.png
    astro_w2gw_subject.46082.7573.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 40

Osamenor

Staff member
What you're describing is node reversal, not node return. Node return would be transiting north node conjunct natal north node, and transiting south node conjunct natal north node. When they reverse, it's node reversal. Both transits are age related (what you had when your illness set in was the late forties node reversal), and they're minor as transits go. You're likely to see some minor theme in your life related to the placement of the nodes when one of those transits is happening, but for something like a major illness to occur, there have to be other, stronger transits going on at the same time.

That said, the karma indicated by the nodes is not necessarily what you seem to think. Karma is, simply, cause and effect, and it's not always caused directly by you. Illness could be said to be karma, in that something causes it, although that something isn't always known and usually isn't your own actions. If you catch an infectious disease, that's karma resulting from being exposed to the germs--and from living in a world where infectious diseases exist. If a disease is genetic, or epigenetic, or results from being exposed to pollutants--same thing. You were just in its path. It's pretty impersonal.

Natal charts can show the bigger than you causes and effects, and the node story is one piece that shows it. We could take the nodes and their rulers and aspects involving them and tell a once-upon-a-time story about you in a past life. That could be fun, but it doesn't necessarily tell us who you were (it is just a story) or why things are happening in your current life.

However, the once-upon-a-time past life indicators will have an echo in the current life, if we interpret them correctly. Looking at it in that light, a story of health issues can be gotten out of your chart: south node's modern ruler in health-oriented Virgo, south node itself in the sixth house whole sign (but fifth house Placidus).

Do you have any past history of chronic health problems? Were there perhaps different health issues earlier in your life, or a milder version of what you're dealing with now?

Do you have any history of reproductive health issues? That you have a lot of fifth and fourth houses, plus Scorpio, in your nodal story, is making me think we might be looking at something related to reproductive health. Could its onset be related to midlife hormonal changes? If you're female (or female bodied) any history of pregnancy or contraceptive use might be relevant.

kepler

Good evening,

I'm sorry, but I just saw both posts - and I apreciate the help. I meant to say nodes reversal, and not the other way around. And the karma issues, are indeed very relative and subjective.

I can remember almost excatly when I first felt something was wrong - and that it would get worst: mid february, in 2015, around 8 pm (it was night here). I was waiting for my current wife (we married 2 years ago), in a coffe shop, complety alone. I sudenly felt a stab on by back (in the right shoulder blade). And, in a matter of weeks, the pains began to increase exponentially. And hell broke loose...

It seems it was yesterday.

I have chronic asthma (since childhood), which is obviously controlled. I almost died at birth, since the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck.

I performed four cyst operations on the sacrum bone in a period of 2 years also (all is well now).

And with this current problem, I stopped walking and almost stopped permanently. A lumbar hernia strangled the nerve connected to my left leg, so I was operated on in an emergency (I can not remember practically anything from the 3 months before such were the pains) It seemed that I was improving the next few weeks, when all returned. Same thing all over the body, and now it's my right side of the body that is worst. No hernias however or spine problems (at least the exams don't show nothing).

So... that's it. (and it's enough...)

Kind regards

Kepler

Frisiangal

PS - here is my chart, if you want take a look and analise it, I would apreciate.

Hi,
You posted a Placidus system chart, yet your post seems to refer more to Vedic (sidereal) positions.
Through which system do you seek interpretation?

Between your late 48th-50th year, secondary progressed Sun would have made a square aspect with natal Saturn, that is natally opposed to Mars (muscle contractures?). There is also a Sun quincunx/inconjunct natal Mars.
The Placidus system would see s.p. Sun in 1st house (physical constitution) in Cancer (feeling). When natal Moon is afflicted, the traditional rulers of signs have been observed to be of more influence when dealing with 6th house physical complaints. Mars rules the 6th house.

If this period coincided with circumstances that were difficult to handle, emotionally speaking, this could have been the trigger that set off the later physical issues.

With transiting nodal axis in Feb, 2015 across Placidus Libra-Aries, no aspect is made to natal planets. Natal Mercury-Sun-Mars were aspected during December 2014 and early 2015. Significant time in any way?

The physical complaint could find its source in other aspects also dealing with health.

[Edit: posted after your post!]

Last edited:

kepler

Hi

I apreciate the help. But, actually I cannot remember any issue which might caused this. As I've said, I have a clear and distict (almost) certantly that that little stab in february 2015 was the beginning. I attached my chart, in Lahiri sidereal system, and with the Porphyrius houses. I was using the sidereal system because of the fact that Saturn on 11th is consistent with my syntoms (nervous system, legs, kneck, etc.).

So, the only thing I've found relevant at that time was the nodes inverse return - like I had assume (transit north node) in that exact moment my past and karma (natal south node). That why I posted here, because I found a similar thread in this forum.

Beats me where did this came from, or what can it be. Or to what it will lead me.

I'm just tired, that's all.

PS - I just noticed that there's a pentagram formed in the chart: counterclock, we have the Moon, Venus, Pluto+Uranus, Neptune and MC. I remembered that the pentagram is sometimes associated to the 5 Christ wounds or just plain satan messing with us (if one believes on it...) One astrologer told me, regarding this chart:

He has the "saint's disease" He is unconsciously assuming the suffering of the world.
Mercury Sun 12 opposite Neptune (divine light ) and trine Pluto Uranus. And Chiron in the sign of the World Savior.
Kazantzakis describes it in the book " the last temptation of christ"
Any thoughts on this?...

Kind regards

Kepler

Attachments

• me-sidereal.jpg
    me-sidereal.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
The reply to you that, using the Placidus house system I spent the morning writing, has disappeared into the ether. In such cases I tend to believe this is for a reason.
The Placidus chart showed many aspects that would find an agreement with your physical complaints. I do not know how Siderealists would explain them.

The chart has a slow-moving progressed Sun that has not yet reached natal Saturn (as mentally calculated).
From late 2014, s.p. Moon was in Aquarius in 9th house (health issues), where it squared the Taurus planets from 2015.
Aquarius rules the central nervous sysytem. Is it possible that a sudden, jerky movement (also emotional) caused a pinched nerve or form of whip-lash(??) in the neck (Taurus-ruled region) that has spread and effected the body?

He has the "saint's disease" He is unconsciously assuming the suffering of the world.
Mercury Sun 12 opposite Neptune (divine light ) and trine Pluto Uranus. And Chiron in the sign of the World Savior.

With Taurus, an Earth sign representing tangibility, so heavily involved in the chart, this could find a more physically/psychologically apparent reasoning than 'a spiritual astrologer' might provide. :smile:

Lin

Maybe I missed it but I don't see any references to seeking medical help, blood tests, mri, or other diagnostic tests.
I would think this would be your first line of inquiry....but....??
I know you can't be living with this terrible pain and fatigue and insomnia and not seek medical help...
so...please enlighten us....how were you diagnosed?
LIN

kepler

Hi,

Yes, indeed. There's is no diagnostic. Doctors are assuming I have an auto immune disease, of unknown nature. I'm followed in Internal Medice in the City Hospital, and followed by the Pain Department (of the same hospital), where I take daily dosages of morphine, tramadol, other painkillers, and sedatives. Along with this, I make electro-therapy 3 times a week (sessions of hour and a half)

I made basically all the usual tests - several RMIs that I reapeat every 6 months, blood tests, etc. I am making specific auto imune tests (blood), one by one. No one in the Hospital, in the several departments (general clinic, orthopedics, oncology and neurology) has a clue. But I have to make some times small local surgeries (an anesthetic is injected into the nerve) called "discontracting" contractures.

There's no medical explanation for the time being (in 4 long years). I am being treated for the symptoms. All indicates that I should have some type of cancer - but there's no medical evidence of that.

The treatments has also side effects, which sometimes makes things worst, like dizziness, fainting, vomiting, weakness, lack of appetite .... etc.

This is my reality every day...

Kind regards

Kepler

Shanti

Sorry to hear about current situation Kepler.

I am reading your chart in the vedic way. And it make sense.

Some points...

1.)

You were born on an North node eclipse in sidereal aries in 12th house.
https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/1967-may-9
The eclipse is vedically aspected by mars the 12th lord.
This is challenging for you.

2.) The longterm major period you are running in the vedic system is Rahu.
Rahu is the eclipse making planet.
Rahu rules over hard to diagnose sicknesses.
Rahu is near mrityu bhaga a point which is considered weakening for health.
this degree for rahu is 14 aries as seen from the table....
http://www.karmafriendly.com/2013/12/mrityu-bhaga-in-astrology.html

3.)
3rd house is associated with nervous system, your 3rd house ruler is moon involved in the eclipse pattern in 12th house.
Natural significator of nervsystem is mercury which also is involved in this pattern.

4.)
Moon in 12th house aspected by malefics (rahu and mars) is a combination for illness in childhood (problematic birth).

5.)
12th house is sleep. Rahu period in 12th is classic for bad sleep.
Now with transiting mars and uranus in 12th may further interupts this.
This might be a bit better when transiting mars leave sidereal aries 22th march. Watch out for transit mars over natal rahu. transits to period ruler is often more intense.

6.)
An important combination is mutual reception (parivartana yoga) between
mercury 12th house aries - Mars virgo 5th.
Creativity might be helpful outlet.

7.)
Moon and Mercury both mental planets in eclipse axis in 12th is giving restless anxieties which may not be helpful for body/mind.
Slow rythmic breathing can be good for the nervous system and and spread to the body.

8.)

12th house is distant places. Which means that therapies or cures from abroad or travels can be had. Are you living in your home place or have Rahu foreign) in 12th house (distant places) taken you away from home. This is quite common in rahu period in 12th house.

12th house is related to inwardness, hospitals, periods of introspection and reflection.
There are vedic remedies in the form of mantras you can play and listen too for example which may help. Small Donations for rahu symbolised issues are also a vedic remedial measure which may help karmically to improve situation. 12th house may also be benefited by spiritual remedies like the ....like soulsearching, surrender, inner healing visualisations of various kinds. et.c

Best wishes

Frisiangal

This is my reality every day...

I am aghast and have difficulty believing what the medical profession is described as doing to determine a diagnosis.

Thoughts previously omitted.
If the birth time is accurate, the Placidus system Sun-Mercury ((mental)psyche) is in the 12th house. Natal Sun opposes Neptune (illusions, delusions, intangible ir reality, yet which is physical to the subject) in the 6th house (disorders).
Leo rules Placidus 3rd house of the Mind.

Is it possible that the 12th house represents 'an enclosed facility', through which psychiatric treatment might prove to be more advantageous?

Although a different interpretation than through Sidereal astrology, there are similarities in views expressed.

Last edited:

kepler

Hi

Thanks for the replies. Yes, at the time alternative scenarious are to explore - it's my belief. I had, however, several psychiatric evaluations, both to rule out that scenario (some mental disorder) and at the same time to evaluate my capacity of endure the pains and control my sleep. I was consider not only well and normal in mental terms (if "normal" exists) as fit to endure the pain withou anti-depressives. In fact, I didn't go down on a depression, which is weird.

I know this is hard to understand. But there is no diagnosis for know.

But I enter, sometimes, in the cirugic room, with my right leg (the muscles) as hard as a stone, with unbearable pain - and I am then subject to the little surgery I have spoken of (injecting an anesthetic into a small nerve in the spine). The muscles relax after two hours, slowly. And ... I go home.

I, and my medical backup, won't give up; even if they do, I won't. I've allways been a fighter my whole life, not a quitter.

I believe (I must) that the cause will be found and handled. From the chart, I see the symptoms. I was looking for a possible cause (physical) or at least a treatment which might help.

It seems there isn't. But you don't know how much it means to me that at least you tryed to help - and I won't forget, and I'll try to return the favour one day.

Clear skies my friends.

Kepler

rahu

Banned
hi kepler

I ran a composite of your natal and the moment chart.
the true composite node was at 11cancer 1 just a few arc seconds from being exactly conjunct you natal mars/Saturn midpoint at11cancer30. so this reinforces your suspicion that the node was a trigger point. I believe that exactitude of aspects are reference points of ones destiny.

the moment chart show Uranus square to pluto within one degree. this square is at 14cap-13aries, within your Saturn/mars opposition.
the Uranus/pluto square can be symbolic of a sudden life threaten in disease ,with Uranus showing a electrical/nervous connection and Pluto showing sudden tumors or cancer. your mars/Saturn as you noted could relate to constriction of muscles.

the composite chart also show the vertex axis conjunct to the Lilith axis to20 arc seconds, along with chiron conjunct to vertex to a few arc seconds also... again exact conjunction. these symbols are energy axis, especially the vertex, so feeling the stab in your shoulder easily correspond to these vertex presence. chiron is notorious a aspect of ill heal and I have seen sudden infections appear during a transit of chiron,with the infections continuing for4-5 years. this reminds me of your situation. my problem is that the 15th degree virgo/pisce where this stellium was ,and not correlated with any degree in your chart or the moment chart. remember this analysis is based on the composite of your natal and the moment chart

but the major elements of you aliment seem to resonate with this composite.

also, though the value of is not clear, is that eros/psych and venus were exactly conjunct with Venus just a tight degree from Eros and psyche.....so speculative there may be a emotional component involved as the emotional energy was very idealistic and romantic yet correlates with a severe "psychic" dysfunction.

I need to cogitate on these elements for a bit.
but a immediate speculation is that yo have a hidden infection that is causing these symptoms and your aliments might respond to a anti biotic or a system cleansing protocol...but this is just a guess. it will post again in a day or two let your situation stew in my mind.(again the exact day would be helpful as we might be able to pin down the actual trigger )
rahu