Worst sign marriage/relations matches

CapAquaPis

There has been many threads on which are the best sign matches: Aquarius-Sagittarius and Aquarius-Pisces are perfect examples, and elemental groups like an Aquarius (Air signs) gets along best with Gemini and Leo. Now here are the worst sign marriage/relationship matches (mainly goes by natal sun signs).

Opposite signs: Aries-Libra, Taurus-Scorpio, Gemini-Sagittarius, Cancer-Capricorn, Leo-Aquarius (well, Leos aren't bad, but not compatible) and Virgo-Pisces.

Aries-Scorpio (two Mars-ruled signs can be vicious),
Taurus-Sagittarius (they will have a divorce),
Taurus-Aquarius (don't argue with the bull...or the ram),
Gemini-Capricorn (professional relationships, not recommended as married),
Cancer-Aquarius (opposite sex can be your best friend, not ideal to marry),
Leo-Pisces (both can work on a play stage set, but they can't marry),
Virgo-Aries (not good, avoid each other),
Taurus-Libra (Venus-ruled, they will only be fierce rivals),
Gemini-Scorpio (they negatively affect each other),
Gemini-Virgo (Mercury-ruled, not made in heaven),
Cancer-Sagittarius (friendship instead of romance),
Leo-Capricorn (they value parenting their children, will end up in divorce),
Virgo-Aquarius (they find each other an annoyance),
Virgo-Leo (terrible in every way at marriage),
Virgo-Libra (incompatible partners),
Libra-Scorpio (feuding almost daily),
Libra-Pisces (not recommended at all),
Aries-Pisces (not worthwhile to be together),
Aries-Taurus (both are stubborn, pushy, rough),
Taurus-Gemini (not really able to be friends),
Gemini-Cancer (not possible in most cases),
Cancer-Leo (the clash of the sun and moon here),
Leo-Scorpio (high risk of turning abusive),
Scorpio-Sagittarius (fiery at its worst),
Sagittarius-Capricorn (I doubt the chemistry will work together),
Sagittarius-Pisces (Jupiter-ruled, they're trying to outdo each other),
Capricorn-Aquarius (Saturn-ruled, they won't agree on many things),
and Aquarius-Pisces (most likely platonic, let's keep it that way).

People with Gemini rising will have a Scorpio in the 6th (Virgo) - I can't stand them one bit. Aquarius rising will have a Virgo in the 8th (Scorpio) - they may be too wild for me. And a Cancer in 6th (Virgo) and Virgo in 4th (Cancer) means a level between friend and spouse.

I knew family friends with children: their oldest daughter a Leo, middle-child daughter a Libra, their only son a Virgo and youngest daughter a Scorpio. Their parents are Pisces. And another couple: their oldest son a Libra, 2nd-born (younger son) a Leo, 3rd-born oldest daughter a Virgo, and lastborn (younger daughter) a Cancer. Their parents are Aries. I would think Aries people conflict with Cancers, as well Cancers with Virgos, Virgos with Scorpio and Leos with Libra. With family relations, siblings tend to get along and they don't fight with their parents.

As an Aquarius sun/moon with Cancer rising, Virgo a dominant sign, and shares some traits with Capricorn (sidereal) and Pisces (I'm born on Feb 15), I realize I relate to them better than Gemini and Libra. And having a same sun or moon sign partner sounds like it will work, you need to dig deep in their natal charts and astrological data to confirm they are right for you.

Personally, my worst matches as an Aquarius are Aries and Scorpio (straight out of hell). In some ways, I view highly of alpha-type Aries or Scorpio women...in fact, they may like me, but not the other way around: this can turn into a stalking situation, and I'm their prey.

Last edited: