Has he lost interest in me?

aniani

In my chronicles of bad luck with dating, the guy that I am currently seeing has bailed on me tomorrow, saying he's sick. I personally find him lately pulling away and am not sure if that's an excuse he's sick and he's pretty much lost interest in me. I'm so confused. I thought we were hitting off quite well :(

Not sure what that partile aspect mean but reception-wise, we both seem to be more focused about ourselves and not towards each other.

Sigh. I am so sad :(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_32_is_he_still_interested_hr.20467.7051.jpg
    astro_2gw_32_is_he_still_interested_hr.20467.7051.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 88

kai

Don't take my word for it but he seems to be more interested in himself being in his own sign although he is in his 12th too, which means that he is hidden from you or hiding something from you. I think Mars is in detriment in Cancer so I think it means that you are mute like you won't say anything to him. Are you planning to contact him to ask what is happening or leave it as is? Venus soon will aspect Mars, it is catching up, so perhaps you will still hear from him. Maybe you should not chase him and let him figure it out, his actions should speak louder than words.
I've had horrible dating experiences too so join the club lol
I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore it seems to drain me a lot. Let's wait for others' interpretation though.

besitos

I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore

seems like a good place to be.

as far as the chart, you will have aspect and he is the one who is moving towards aspect (venus to mars). sounds good to me. you are mars in detriment (cancer). maybe you feel out of whack.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Besitos. You as Mars are in your fall. On top of that you as Mars do not receive Venus well, as all. Rather, you receive him by detriment.
It makes me think that it may be you who has lost interest in him?

aniani

Thank you all! I'm not as upset as I was on Friday anymore when I posted the chart. I did text him on the weekend asking if he was feeling better and he did reply he lost his voice and thanks for asking. That's about it. I reckon if he was still interested, he would've rescheduled a date.

I do realise that I lose interest in a guy pretty easily especially if there's no development. I am still interested in him as of now, but won't be surprised if I move on soon.

I will update if he does contact me..

sadge

Don't take my word for it but he seems to be more interested in himself being in his own sign although he is in his 12th too, which means that he is hidden from you or hiding something from you. I think Mars is in detriment in Cancer so I think it means that you are mute like you won't say anything to him. Are you planning to contact him to ask what is happening or leave it as is? Venus soon will aspect Mars, it is catching up, so perhaps you will still hear from him. Maybe you should not chase him and let him figure it out, his actions should speak louder than words.
I've had horrible dating experiences too so join the club lol
I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore it seems to drain me a lot. Let's wait for others' interpretation though.

Will you, or anyone, comment on this 12H interpretation? I have not read 12H to always means "hiding," but I'd like to hear your justification for it. (Not arguing, just learning)

kai

Will you, or anyone, comment on this 12H interpretation? I have not read 12H to always means "hiding," but I'd like to hear your justification for it. (Not arguing, just learning)

oh, i've learned it from looking at various charts here reading the interpretations that the 12th is the 'hidden' house

sadge

Thanks. I was curious because even tho he's in his 12th, he's in his own sign.
I would have not come to the same conclusion because I stopped after seeing Venus applying toward mars. Looked like he was interested. (Not saying I'm right here, just sharing my thought process. And I'm still learning.)

Re mars, i interpreted to mean she is either "weaker" and unable to act, or she is the one who wont want him (receiving mars in detriment). No matter, overall I interpreted this as Venus boy still being interested.

And all of you are stating that he's the one who is not interested....interesting. I learn something every time I come to this board.

Thanks.

IKOPIKOP

In my opinion, He is dignified Venus in Mars detriment. Mars it self is in Fall in Cancer.
He we will lost interest in her because she had nothing good to offer according to his high expectation of her.
He being in his 12th, He is lost in his own world/ thought. He love being in private at this moment, maybe because he love his self too much?

Bunraku

I think there’s some sort of contact or something at least, since Venus will sextile Mars. I’m not sure if it will go anywhere though.

He is Venus in 6th - house of illness.

aniani

I came here to update and didn't realised I missed a bunch of posts! Apologies!

Here's my update:

He contacted me on Friday saying he was better now and was sick of staying at home and if we wanted to meet. I didn't have any plans so I initially said yes but by the time he got back to me with place etc, I was already home and too tired, so I told him we'll have to meet next time.

We ended up chatting over the phone and he has asked me out on another date this weekend, so I will probably see him again.

Outcome: So yes, looks like he is still interested and he was pretty ill indeed. I do have to be honest and say I'm not as interested as I was before but maybe it will change when I see him again :)

aniani

Saw him today. Realised how self-centered and arrogant he is so I think I've lost all my interest to continue seeing him anymore :/

obsidianmineral

There's a huge misconception in horary love questions regarding what it means that the quesited's ruler is in its own domicile. It does not strictly mean the other person is uninterested in the other party and only thinking about themselves, it could also mean that they're interested about attracting the other person or interested in having somebody making them feel even better about themselves, especially when the ruler is Venus. Aniani, also keep in mind the quesited will hardly change this behaviour, considering Venus is in a fixed sign. I'm 100% sure that if somebody is going to break off the relationship it's going to be you, considering how Mars is in a moveable sign, with Moon in a common sign (indicating emotional inconsistency).