Rahu-Saturn dasha

GeminiStarr

I am in my Rahu dasha and will be leaving Jupiter antardasha which has been really good for me.

Rahu-Rahu was horrible but when It changed to Rahu-Jupiter things turned around for me. I had a lot of growth and progress. Now I am wondering what the Saturn period that's coming soon will bring?

Can anyone give me insight?

May 28, 1984
7:08PM
Brooklyn, NY

Latitude: 40N38'00
Longitude: 73W56'00

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

Your chart shows from 2012 there is increased mental tensions, stress or low confidence levels and aggression. If so, even the sub-period of Saturn will give similar results. It would be beneficial to work in fields related to health, medicine, legal or security.

astrodranjna

for libra lagna saturn is yogakaraka also forming one of the mahapurush yoga it will give you good results if you work hard with full devotion

mathur_dinesh

Rahu and Saturn together in a major-period are generally troublesome. Your Saturn sub-period in the major-period of Rahu starts in April next year and would continue till end of February 2020.
Saturn is placed in the sixth from Rahu. This is not a good position for Saturn.
Saturn is associated with Mars. Mars is an inimical planet for Saturn.
Saturn is however placed in the ascendant and it is exalted. Further, Saturn is an excellent planet for Libra ascendant. Being exalted in the ascendant it forms the sasa yoga (combination). It is excellent. This takes away much from the adverse nature of the sub-period. It will therefore do good also in good measure.
Drawing a parallel with the sub-period of Jupiter we notice that Jupiter is occupying the eighth house from Rahu but it is in its own Sagittarius. This has been a good period for you as you have written.
I feel on the same analogy the sub-period of Saturn should also have more good than bad.

Zappy

I am in my Rahu dasha and will be leaving Jupiter antardasha which has been really good for me.

Rahu-Rahu was horrible but when It changed to Rahu-Jupiter things turned around for me. I had a lot of growth and progress. Now I am wondering what the Saturn period that's coming soon will bring?

Can anyone give me insight?

May 28, 1984
7:08PM
Brooklyn, NY

Latitude: 40N38'00
Longitude: 73W56'00

Thank you in advance!

Can you please some insights about your rahu -rahu period and rahu jupiter period? Also what exactly you are looking for in your rahu -saturn period?

regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

GeminiStarr

Can you please some insights about your rahu -rahu period and rahu jupiter period? Also what exactly you are looking for in your rahu -saturn period?

regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Thank you for responding

Rahu-Rahu period was also my Saturn return

2012- I was making really good money at a job I got during my Mars period and I got a new apartment and seem to be advancing career wise but I was unhappy with my work, wasn't fulfilled. Under a lot of stress

2013- I had started having problems at work challenges with my bosses. I lost my job and apartment.

2014 - I became secluded and gained a lot of weight. My Self-confidence suffered. Then I did a lot of soul-searching and thinking. It forced me to change career paths and I went back to university. The most positive thing to happen, I was awakened spiritually and grew on a spiritual level. The end of 2014 I gained happiness and love for myself that I lost during 2013.

Rahu-Jupiter period

2015- Went back to school and Did very well in school made a lot of advances. Received a lot of financial help from my mother and school. Was able to focus only on school not having to work.

2016- Graduated with a degree in English and I am now working on a second degree (Screenwriting) that I should complete in 2018 during Rahu-Saturn

What I'm looking for from Rahu-Saturn

To make advances in my career. I am worried about suffering losses or not finding a job once I finish with school. I am a writer so I also want to make advances in publishing my work and being recognized.

I will also like to find a husband during this period

Last edited:

Zappy

Thank you for responding

Rahu-Rahu period was also my Saturn return

2012- I was making really good money at a job I got during my Mars period and I got a new apartment and seem to be advancing career wise but I was unhappy with my work, wasn't fulfilled. Under a lot of stress

2013- I had started having problems at work challenges with my bosses. I lost my job and apartment.

2014 - I became secluded and gained a lot of weight. My Self-confidence suffered. Then I did a lot of soul-searching and thinking. It forced me to change career paths and I went back to university. The most positive thing to happen, I was awakened spiritually and grew on a spiritual level. The end of 2014 I gained happiness and love for myself that I lost during 2013.

Rahu-Jupiter period

2015- Went back to school and Did very well in school made a lot of advances. Received a lot of financial help from my mother and school. Was able to focus only on school not having to work.

2016- Graduated with a degree in English and I am now working on a second degree (Screenwriting) that I should complete in 2018 during Rahu-Saturn

What I'm looking for from Rahu-Saturn

To make advances in my career. I am worried about suffering losses or not finding a job once I finish with school. I am a writer so I also want to make advances in publishing my work and being recognized.

I will also like to find a husband during this period

Rahu Mahadasha upto 2029

Rahu is occupying 6th house. Rahu is in Taurus sign. It's sign lord is Venus. Venus is occupying 6th house and lord of 7,11 and 12th house. Rahu is in conjuction with Sun. Sun is occupying 7th house. Rahu is aspected by Mars(8th Dhristi). Mars is occupying 11th and is lord of 1,5 and 6th house. Rahu is in Star of Moon. Moon is occupying 6th and lord of 9th. Rahu is in Sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is occupying 2 and is lord of 2nd and 4th.

Rahu signify's as following

Rahu as a planet - 1,5,6,7,11,12
Starlord Moon - 6,9
Sublord Jup - 2,4

Let's see Jupiter signification

Jupiter as a planet - 2,4
Starlord Ven - 6.7,11,12
Sublord Rahu - 1,5,6,7,11,12

Saturn Signification
Saturn as a planet - 3,11
Starlord Rahu - 1,5,6,7,11,12
Sublord Sun - 7

Rahu -Rahu period ( till 2013) - (I was making really good money at a job) - 2,6,11
(I got a new apartment) - 4,11,12
(Stress) - 1,6
Lost Job - 6,12

Rahu - Jupiter (From Dec 2013- till 2016)
I became secluded ( Kind of depression) last few months of 2013 - 2,1,6 ( Moon signify's 8th house)
I did a lot of soul-searching and thinking - 5,9
It forced me to change career paths - 9th house
I went back to university - 4,9,11
Went back to school and Did very well in school made a lot of advances - 4,9,11,5
Received a lot of financial help from my mother - 4,2,11
Graduated with a degree in English and I am now working on a second degree (Screenwriting) - 4,9,11

Now comes Rahu - Saturn period ( From May 2016 - March 2019)
Screenwriter - 3,11
You will end up getting good grade might be B grade.
You will definitely get a job. Rahu signifies 2, 6,11. Saturn 3,6,11. This job will be related to writing( 3rd house).
Ups and downs in job/career - 5,6,8,12
Husband(Marriage) - Saturn strenght in terms of marriage is lower than mercury. Hence Marriage might take place in Rahu - Mercury Bhukti.

Hope this helps you.

RishiRahul

Rahu Mahadasha upto 2029

Rahu is occupying 6th house. Rahu is in Taurus sign. It's sign lord is Venus. Venus is occupying 6th house and lord of 7,11 and 12th house. Rahu is in conjuction with Sun. Sun is occupying 7th house. Rahu is aspected by Mars(8th Dhristi). Mars is occupying 11th and is lord of 1,5 and 6th house. Rahu is in Star of Moon. Moon is occupying 6th and lord of 9th. Rahu is in Sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is occupying 2 and is lord of 2nd and 4th.

Rahu signify's as following

Rahu as a planet - 1,5,6,7,11,12
Starlord Moon - 6,9
Sublord Jup - 2,4

Let's see Jupiter signification

Jupiter as a planet - 2,4
Starlord Ven - 6.7,11,12
Sublord Rahu - 1,5,6,7,11,12

Saturn Signification
Saturn as a planet - 3,11
Starlord Rahu - 1,5,6,7,11,12
Sublord Sun - 7

Rahu -Rahu period ( till 2013) - (I was making really good money at a job) - 2,6,11
(I got a new apartment) - 4,11,12
(Stress) - 1,6
Lost Job - 6,12

Rahu - Jupiter (From Dec 2013- till 2016)
I became secluded ( Kind of depression) last few months of 2013 - 2,1,6 ( Moon signify's 8th house)
I did a lot of soul-searching and thinking - 5,9
It forced me to change career paths - 9th house
I went back to university - 4,9,11
Went back to school and Did very well in school made a lot of advances - 4,9,11,5
Received a lot of financial help from my mother - 4,2,11
Graduated with a degree in English and I am now working on a second degree (Screenwriting) - 4,9,11

Now comes Rahu - Saturn period ( From May 2016 - March 2019)
Screenwriter - 3,11
You will end up getting good grade might be B grade.
You will definitely get a job. Rahu signifies 2, 6,11. Saturn 3,6,11. This job will be related to writing( 3rd house).
Ups and downs in job/career - 5,6,8,12
Husband(Marriage) - Saturn strenght in terms of marriage is lower than mercury. Hence Marriage might take place in Rahu - Mercury Bhukti.

Hope this helps you.

Hey Zappy,

Did you take the time of birth as 7.08 pm Eastern Time or Eastern Day Time? as on that period the standard time was advanced by 1 hr for daylight saving?

Thanks,

RishiRahul

Zappy

Hey Zappy,

Did you take the time of birth as 7.08 pm Eastern Time or Eastern Day Time? as on that period the standard time was advanced by 1 hr for daylight saving?

Thanks,

RishiRahul

Yes Sir, you are right. I made a mistake by not selecting daylight saving time. We'll have to go through the chart all over again. Thank you.

regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

GeminiStarr

Yes Sir, you are right. I made a mistake by not selecting daylight saving time. We'll have to go through the chart all over again. Thank you.

regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

I await your new interpretation. The other one was very thorough and detailed and I appreciate you taking time out to do it. I'm excited to see the correct one

Thank you very much

Zappy

I await your new interpretation. The other one was very thorough and detailed and I appreciate you taking time out to do it. I'm excited to see the correct one

Thank you very much
Sorry about the previous one. Below are the planet signification and the interpretation. Hope it helps you.

Rahu as a planet - 1,6,7,10,12
Starlord Mon - 6,9
Sublord Rahu - 1,6,7,10,12

Jupiter as a planet - 2,5
Starlord Ven - 7,12
Sublord Rahu - 1,6,7,10,12

Saturn as a planet - 3,4,12
Starlord Rahu - 1,6,7,10,12
Sublord Sun - 7,10

Ven as a planet - 7,12
Starlord Sun - 7,10
Sublord Ven - 7,10

Sun as a planet - 7,10
Starlord Mon - 6,9
Sublord Jup - 2,5

Moon as a planet - 6,9
Starlord Ven - 7,12
Sublord Sat - 3,4,12

Mars as a planet - 1,6,12
Starlord Jup - 2,5
Sublord Jup - 2,5

Maha Dasha of Rahu started from Jan 2012- till Jan 2030
2012 - Rahu - Rahu - Rahu ( till June 2012)
Rahu - Rahu - Jup ( from June 2012 - Nov 2012)

I was making really good money at a job - Rahu and Jupiter are both signifying 6,10 and also jupiter signifying 2

Stress - 6,9

2013 - Rahu - Rahu - Saturn ( from Nov 2012 - April 2013)

New Apartment - Saturn/Mars are the natural significators for buying property. Saturn is signifying 4( buying property),12( expenses inccured during buying property)

Loss of Job - Saturn is separative planet. Saturn and Rahu both are signifying 6,12. No specific dates have been provided by you as to when you lost your job. But it has to been in either rahu-rahu-saturn, rahu -rahu- mercury, rahu - rahu -ketu DBA. As Ketu is 6,12 and Mercury is signifying 6,8,12. It has to been in Mercury somewhere around August 2013.

Lost Apartment - Again Saturn playing cruical role along with Rahu. Rahu is signifying 6,12 and Saturn 3,6,12. 8th house is mising from this, but still 3,6,12 is good enough to give results. These combination of house results in loss of property either in litigation, attachments etc.

2014 - This period was covered by Venus, Sun, Mon and Mars Antra respectively.
Rahu effective your self confidence (1,6). Moon and Mars helped you to come out of that( Soul searching, thinking) (5,9). Moon forced you to change your career path(9). Rahu along with Moon and Mars period helped you to gain admission in university (4,5,2,9).

2015 - Rahu - Jupiter ( Till March 2017)
Jupiter through its sublord Rahu help you to receive financial help - 2,6,10
Moon help you to gain admission for screenwriting , 3,4,9

Rahu - Saturn ( From March 2017 - Jan 2020)
Saturn is signifying 3rd house( house of journalism,writing, publication). So Saturn period should give you these opportunities.
Career wise you have mix of 6 and 7 along with 10th house for majority of the planets. So you will get job but you will also continue working either independently or freelancing. Ups and downs indicated with houses related to 6,12.

In terms of marriage, if you see on all the three level viz. planet, starlord, sublord. Rahu mahadasha signifies negative houses, 1,6,10. Though it is signifying 7th house on sublord level. But Rahu becomes very weak planet in your horoscope for marriage.

RishiRahul

Thank you very much

Dear Zappy,

Oh No! I was wondering if we should ask the querent if the given time is the standard time or Daylight saving time.

Only the querent can confirm from the birth certificate or recorded details...... What do you think?

Thank you for responding,

RishiRahul

Zappy

Dear Zappy,

Oh No! I was wondering if we should ask the querent if the given time is the standard time or Daylight saving time.

Only the querent can confirm from the birth certificate or recorded details...... What do you think?

Thank you for responding,

RishiRahul

Yeah the native can confirm from the birth records. I think since the native was born in month of May. Here in US the daylight saving starts from March or April. I just googled and found that the daylight saving for the year 1984 started on April 29

GeminiStarr

Yeah the native can confirm from the birth records. I think since the native was born in month of May. Here in US the daylight saving starts from March or April. I just googled and found that the daylight saving for the year 1984 started on April 29

Yes I was born during Daylight savings

The 2nd interpretation is accurate

I lost my job First week of August 2013, I think it was either August 3rd or 6th I can't remember which. But it was the first week of august

In July my lease was up and I didnt renew it because I knew I was having problems at work. I was fired a few weeks later.

I didnt leave my apartment until August

Are you saying that you don't see marriage in my chart? or it will be difficult?

I am happy to hear that I can make money independently and freelance. That is my dream.

I really would love to be married and build a family but I can honestly see myself living happily unwed with no children, as long as I have my career. So I am not shocked by you not seeing marriage in my chart because part of me feels more concerned with my career. So whichever way it turns out i will be happy but I am still going to seek a husband.

Thank you again

RishiRahul

One may be born during daylight savings; but its necessarily to check if the time noted in the certificate is mentioned in Daylight savings time or not.

RishiRahul