relationship!

ersa

hi everyone!!

any chance for a new relationship ahead??

Attachments

• relat.jpg
    relat.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 52
I'm not experienced but I'll give it a whirl:

Sun in 5th in Capricorn: indicates you and your question about relationships in the sign of Capricorn- which can mean tests or challenges upon relationships in order to find a realistic and long-term, stable relationship. Meaning you must be more into weeding out certain ones in your need for a dependable person. This can take time.

Pointing to the need to do long distance/unconventional approaches to finding someone (Saturn in 4th trine Uranus in 9th) also opposing moon- maybe further signifying your need for emotional stability and calling attention to emotional dependency concerns.

Also 7th house is Aquarius- Uranus ruler in 9th and Aries: long distance or unconventional relationships may suddenly come and go.

These things point to a need to find a stable person and to use more practicality and other good values in your search for a relationship.

Erickaf

Anyone else? You didn't even acknowledge the above interpretation? You didn't like that analysis? That is a bit rude. Reading horary is difficult and takes time so a little feedback is appreciated.

ersa

i didnt have any intention to be rude.
i didn't understand the answer of atlanticazani,so simple....!!!
take it easy....