Guess my ascendant

Love2Know

Hmm my son has scorp rising... his eyes look greyish... still might change not really intense just really big eyes. He is always smiling too. His cousin is sag rising and he has almost Black eyes!!!

Last edited:

LyP

that's bullsh1t to say that two blue eyed people marry, they child will be born with black eyes just because it's a scorpio rising?
wtf

intensity means whatever something else, can not be.

theoddone

that's bullsh1t to say that two blue eyed people marry, they child will be born with black eyes just because it's a scorpio rising?
wtf

Basically we're just intense and we give off that intensity.

Blaze

Account Closed
wtf

My younger brother is a Scorpio asc with Pluto and Mars sitting on said asc and he's got green eyes. And he's got as much intensity as a mouse on redbull. :p

We can't forget that genetics play a major role in how we look.

Love2Know

genes vs astrology, can a midget have a 7ft tall son just because he's got cap rising with mars in the ascendant, I just wonder which one will prevail

Yeah.. like almost every non Caucasian has brown eyes. That is why they speak of the person's quality to them like an intense one. My brother is aries rising and I am leo rising. We both tower over our parents in height and stature. I could carry them both lol.

I would call that a strong and sure look, bit serious but one that knows what he wants. Not scary at all. Mature look.

really?? probably is because im relaxed and calm in those 3 photos

but this is what i usually look like
and it is weird because people at first think that im a "bad guy"
but when they meet me they go nuts because i am exactly the opposite
they tell me
"**** your so friendly guy ,i wouldnt tell by your looks, cause you look scary and at first i thought you were a bad guy"

Last edited:

Love2Know

really?? probably is because im relaxed and calm in those 3 photos

but this is what i usually look like
and it is weird because people at first think that im a "bad guy"
but when they meet me they go nuts because i am exactly the opposite
they tell me
"**** your so friendly guy ,i wouldnt tell by your looks, cause you look scary and at first i thought you were a bad guy"

Cuz your bald in tshirt and sun glasses. Try smiling, wear a nice collared shirt. Vola pittbull. You Are welcome.

Sorry I mean shAved head.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Wetpaperbag/mehairglasses.jpg
pre butter ball days
Sunglasses make everyone look badass

Well believe me its not the sunglasses
cause when i take them out i have the same effect.

i once read in an astrological article that people who were born
with the pluto in scorpio(whole generation)
usually have an intense aura and can make
people feel insecure,uncomfortable or scared,when they re close to them

so when moon in scorpio is getting in the game and conjucts pluto and then both these 2 planets make contact with the sun or ascendant
this thing is getting more intense

Last edited:

Love2Know

Well believe me its not the sunglasses
cause when i take them out i have the same effect.

i once read in an astrological article that people who were born
with the pluto in scorpio(whole generation)
usually have an intense aura and can make
people feel insecure,uncomfortable or scared,when they re close to them

so when moon in scorpio is getting in the game and conjucts pluto and then both these 2 planets make contact with the sun or ascendant
this thing is getting more intense
Yeah it also depends on ascendant aspects/ planets.

LyP

My younger brother is a Scorpio asc with Pluto and Mars sitting on said asc and he's got green eyes. And he's got as much intensity as a mouse on redbull. :p

YEAH, i will expose my think,
In these days,i refuted any possibility that astrology plays a role in appearance
"Intense appearance" is all about aesthetics, genetics, most models have "intense appearance"
everyone could say that Wentworth miller or megan fox are scorpio rising within the stereotype, but they are not.
taurus and leo rising, respectively.

it's all physical and obvious, and the chart will not help you,if you have sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, Mars in Scorpio, libra rising with Venus conjunct the ascendant,
if you have a big nose, is too thin, too fat, have pimples, shaggy hair, asymmetrical face etc ... you will be considered ugly.

is genetics

astrology can contribute to psychological level I think

Last edited:

katya

Scorpio because you have an intense gaze or Virgo because you have a nicely attributed face. But also this might be difficult because you may have planets on your ascendant aspecting in some way which can change your appearance as well.

Love2Know

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2015/02/HRWw12wMt2Ix_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850

Zoro89

Scorpio because you have an intense gaze or Virgo because you have a nicely attributed face. But also this might be difficult because you may have planets on your ascendant aspecting in some way which can change your appearance as well.

Is this directed at me if I may ask?

Cheers :D

shilonn

so what??
i have mars on aries square my ascendant and my moon in scorpio

so by your logic normally i would be not only mad...
but a serial killer :lol:

but you dont have mars squaring uranus,saturn or pluto?

you are not quite there yet:lol:

were you the lonely boy spending playtime torturing frogs...

Last edited:

shilonn

you seem mad bruh..

u need a hug??

if am the "lonely" boy its because of my choice

now get back to your hole and put your head inside

im not mad,on the contrary! just kidding with you..:tongue:

ps.i didn`t know you were lonely..:joyful: join the club. being alone but not lonely:alien: