astrology..realizing so many things but took my hope away.

kristina86

Account Closed
i probably took interest on astrology for the wrong reasons..i wanted to learn to understand myself better..why i act and think the certain way..and i have realized some things about myself..but the main reason was to hear that there is good things coming..i wanted to hear that there is still a ray of hope..

i wanted to know that the hopes that keeps me going will happen to me some day..but i learned that i shouldn`t ask questions if i can`t handle the answers..

i`ve asked many astrologers the same thing,and many of them said the same thing..and now i even paid to see a astrologer and heard those answers i didn`t want to hear..

i know what everyone is thinking.i know this doesn`t work this way.but i needed so much to know there will be certain good things coming for me..but then i can`t handle when i hear the truth,that i didn`t want to hear.now i know there is a reason why we shouldn`t know everything..

thoughts?

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
i probably took interest on astrology for the wrong reasons..i wanted to learn to understand myself better..why i act and think the certain way..and i have realized some things about myself..but the main reason was to hear that there is good things coming..i wanted to hear that there is still a ray of hope..

Alright, Samantha. I am much older than you(36 years older), and I have been a professional astrologer for much longer than I am older than you.

I don't look at the chart that way. Your chart is the blueprint of your life this time around. As such it is something that you designed for yourself so that you could accomplish you mission in life, whatever that might be.

The areas that are hard for you to do are the areas that You, in your non-corporeal form, designed to have you not go there. The areas that are easier are the areas that you need to develop to accomplish your mission in life.

IMO, what you need is a full analysis of your chart, but not one of these quickies. You need a full long term discussion of these things. I would be willing to do that with you, but its not an easy thing. It requires a fair amount of introspection, and while I will write a lot for you, that IS only about 10% of what goes on, because you will need to introspect the other 90%. You will need to do a lot of commenting on what I suggest, but I won't do a lot of commenting on your comments. The purpose of your comments is to make you think about things, not me.

Are you really wanting that? You know the old saw, "Be careful what you ask for, because you may get it."

Zarathu

Last edited:

starstudent33

There's a lot of bad stuff happening in most people's charts right now, which is not surprising if you think about the state of the world economy. When I see my charts showing bad things happening to me, I look around and see that it's just an accurate assessment of what's really going on. I wish things would get better, but I don't really have control over it, so it doesn't matter if I look at the chart or not.
One thing I've found that charts are good for, though, is eliminating undue anxiety. For instance, last month we heard a news story about some dread virus that was going around, and I started to worry that my kids and I were going to get sick. After I did a horary chart, I could see that we were not going to get sick. So that saved me from a month of worrying about something that wasn't going to happen.

kristina86

Account Closed
There's a lot of bad stuff happening in most people's charts right now, which is not surprising if you think about the state of the world economy. When I see my charts showing bad things happening to me, I look around and see that it's just an accurate assessment of what's really going on. I wish things would get better, but I don't really have control over it, so it doesn't matter if I look at the chart or not.
One thing I've found that charts are good for, though, is eliminating undue anxiety. For instance, last month we heard a news story about some dread virus that was going around, and I started to worry that my kids and I were going to get sick. After I did a horary chart, I could see that we were not going to get sick. So that saved me from a month of worrying about something that wasn't going to happen.

well it`s good to hear you and your family are good.

i was seeing an astrologer today.she has 7 years of experience.i asked her straight questions and she was quiet for a long time and she told me i wont`t have children..and that she sees illness..my mom&grandmother has cancer so that crushed me.in so many ways..i am aware i might have higher risk of getting cancer but when i think about i wont have children..and be sick..i feel sad.:sad:

so i was stupid to go around asking these questions.and now i feel hopeless doing that.

Zarathu

Account Closed
i was seeing an astrologer today.she has 7 years of experience.i asked her straight questions and she was quiet for a long time and she told me i wont`t have children..and that she sees illness..my mom&grandmother has cancer so that crushed me.in so many ways..i am aware i might have higher risk of getting cancer but when i think about i wont have children..and be sick..i feel

Anyone who would say this to you is extremely irresponsible, IMO. And 7 years experience is a piddling amount to be making predictions like that.

The only way these things can come true 100% is if you believe them to be fate. Then of course, it is a self-fulfilling prophesy. God and your own Soul gave you Free Will to accomplish your mission in life.

kristina86

Account Closed
i wouldn`t say i am "dark" or have a "black aura". i`m just afraid and worried about many things and life.i have been asking here these questions and some people don`t say anything but few have told me to be "barren" so i taken that so serious.because i believe what people say to me here because i am thinking they know what their doing.?.....

but i don`t know.my feelings are in conflict.because i believe in god and i believe in astrology too. i have many things to sort out in my head.

but as i don`t have the knowledge and experience.i won`t be asking this kind of questions anymore here because it only makes me feel like this.

thank u.

kristina86

Account Closed
feeling for what you are going through, maybe the lack of knowledge and experience you talk about is just you not knowing what to ask. Been there.
You beleive in God you say, then thats probably why you are here :biggrin:

What in your mind would make you lean to the side of being barren and sad because of what others have said ? It might be easy for those that doubt the omniprescence to get to you becaue you already are sad because of your ill family members, dont let that happen.

Dont think you have a blak aura either, i am one of those that recognizes the omniprescence, but it is only up to you weather you will recognize it and work with it as oppose to those who recognize it and choose* to work against it or those who do not recognize it at all.

peace

my mind is very confused.and what everyone else tells me i take it very serious.and is stays hunting me.what else say is the truth,it must be.that`s the way i think about things even i don`t want to.

i started to look answers to this behavior and why my mind works in this way,and astrology showed me why i think and feel the way i do.so i believe in astrology but i am also religious as strange as it might sound.i do admit that i`m only in the beginning in that journey.but i do have faith.but sometimes i forget.and get lost.

i will let go this matter.best to let this one go.
we all have the right to believe in what we choose to.i still need time to figure out many things.perhaps doing it this way is not the best right now.