Mercury in the signs

zona967

Banned
Aries – at a low level the person can be a slave to their current ideas, they seem the only possible ones and the person cannot understand why the others don’t agree with him/her; the main reality for this person is power so if you speak in an inexpressive way, the person might not even hear you; if the person is at a low energy level currently they might not think and speak at all...
[edited quote over 100 words - Moderator]

Source: http://www.victoria.lviv.ua/html/interesno/podv-planety.html

Last edited by a moderator:

*emma*

Banned
the person often does not have a stance of their own and they jump back and forth

--

As a mercury libra i have to disagree with this, i often have a stance of my own after listening to everything, and a very strong one, the only time i jump back and forth is if further arguments make me rethink previous judgements, a good thing, it can be a bad thing when one mistrusts ones ownjudgement in the first place especially if one took great care to make it

Unfortunately lies spin and other shenanigans throw doubts into libras impeccable judgements sometimes and prey on their desire to reach the right conclusion, theres only so much benefit of the doubt one can give and some stretch that elastic band to ridiculous levels

great readings in general though

Last edited:

Caro

thank you for the translations. i read them earlier today.
I thought they were very interesting. Im merc in pisces.

Claire19

We can quote Mercury in Aries etc but without taking into consideration other aspects to the planet involved it is just cookbook astrology and means little.

zona967

Banned
Only half the page was translated to english in my browser. What does it say about Mercury in Capricorn?

I read that pages exceeding a specific number of bites do not get fully translated. You can copy and paste the parts of the text you are interested in in a new window in Google Translate and you'll get an (I-admit-difficult-to-read) authomatic translation.

greybeard

The Conscious Mind, Gemini or otherwise, jumps from thought to thought.

The Bhagavad Gita says, "The mind is restless, Krishna, impetuous, self-willed, hard to train: to master the mind seems as difficult as to master the mighty winds."

JUPITERASC

Mercury in scorp , I'd like to know more about what you not telling me then what you are telling me
Mercury in Scorpio is related to Mars sign i.e. Mercury in Scorpio conjunct Mars in Scorpio is very different from Mercury in Scorpio trine Mars in Cancer/Pisces, Mercury in Scorpio square Mars in Leo/Taurus... :smile:
The Conscious Mind, Gemini or otherwise, jumps from thought to thought. The Bhagavad Gita says, "The mind is restless, Krishna, impetuous, self-willed, hard to train: to master the mind seems as difficult as to master the mighty winds."
...and on that thought http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56528

byjove

Account Closed
I really appreciate good links like this, thanks! I didn't find much interesting or new in Mercury in Pisces unfortunately. The translation didn't help I guess.

I highly recommend this link, I haven't read every one so don't know how useful each one will be, but Mercury in Pisces shows the most enlightening, broadest perspective of the placement and with great perspective of the cycle of the zodiac...

http://www.mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Signs/Mercury Though the Signs/Mercury in Gemini.htm