Pet Astrology

greybeard

I have seen the "pet psychiatrist" lady on tv....or is she a pet psychic? She tells owners about their pets complexes and (maybe) past lives and such. And the cool thing is the pets never tell her she's full of baloney.

So maybe I should become the Pet Astrologer to the Stars. You know, tell Paris Hilton about her pet python's inferiority complex, maybe prescribe some cool drugs for the python (that would make Paris' happy).

Well, let's see. Here's my dog's chart -- birth time is unknown: 18 August 2003

Hmmm. Not a single "synastry" contact. Nothing. Nada.

Maybe he just isn't meant to be with me. I would send him back to the ranch where he was born, but I think those folks moved away.

I can tell you this about him. He's a deadbeat dad. And, he's got a police record; he was in jail for a few days for invading the county dump.

Obi almost got in a fight this morning. I let him out and went back in the house. Looked out the window and there was a big black poodle out there, and the tails were up and the two of them were squaring off. I went back outside and saw the poodle running away. Wonder who has a poodle around here. This is cow dog country.

Peregrine_Moon

I have an African Grey parrot who has lived with me since she was about 6 months old. She's 28 years old now. I don't know about synastry in relation to her but she's been through a lot, including my marriage, the births of three children and the lives of several dogs. That's more than enough for me.

I do know when our cats were born, but not the time. In any event, they're not interested in synastry. I'm pretty sure that they think I'm an inefficient member of their staff.

The dog is wonderful. She's clearly convinced that I'm a goddess among mortals. She's a Scorpio. Earth and water complement each other, so maybe that's what makes her so wise. :lol:

greybeard

I have two dogs. They laugh at me a lot. They are hooligans.

But I get my revenge. When they chase the antelope across the sage, the antelope always end up having the last laugh.

We don't like to admit it, but animals are much wiser than we in many ways. When I tell people that my dogs are my gurus they think I'm joking. I'm not. My dogs have taught me a lot about life, and living wisely.

Peregrine_Moon

I have two dogs. They laugh at me a lot. They are hooligans.

But I get my revenge. When they chase the antelope across the sage, the antelope always end up having the last laugh.

We don't like to admit it, but animals are much wiser than we in many ways. When I tell people that my dogs are my gurus they think I'm joking. I'm not. My dogs have taught me a lot about life, and living wisely.

We don't have antelope here and the bears are all in the north and north-east parts of the city, so my dog's encounters with wildlife are limited. The most magnificent skunk I've ever seen considers our garden to be part of his territory and has lived here for years. The dog is annoyed that I won't let her chase him. She gives me a very skeptical but patient look when I tell her she has to defer to her elders: he was here first. Also, her job doesn't pay very well and the groomer's de-skunking fee is very high.

When I'm struggling with my own demons or my mind is racing in circles, there's nothing like tramping through the forest with the dog for awhile to get me back to reality.

ashriia

I have often seen nodal contacts, in the form of conjunctions,to personal planets with pet and owner. It seems we get the pets we are ment to...Any of you have such experiences with pets and astrology?

I wish I knew my cat's time of birth or even her birth date. She and I, have been through alot together, i always thinks she understands me somehow. It has been mentioned many times how similar our personalities are. I adopted her 8 years ago, and love her to bits. the year i adopted her i had sun and venus both in the 6th house(i read that is the house of pets too) but that is all i've been able to figure out astrologywise.

LeoCassandra

I have pretty good synastry with my dog:tongue:His saturn on my venus and mars(maybe he's teaching me how to be mature:lol:) His jupiter on my moon(yep he does make me smile a lot:joyful:)