Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Thebluewolf Thebluewolf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 9
Worried about my sons sun square chiron

Hi friends. I have been avoiding looking at my children’s charts as I didn’t want to see something that would really worry me, but realised knowing these things will help me to raise them the best I can.

I am so worried about my sons chart. Specifically his sun square Chiron. Everything I have read say abuse in childhood is likely from the father. My husband (his father) is such a good honest father and man, he would never abuse. Which leads me to think it will come from someone else. I’m just so worried about this… and insight would help me so much.

Thanks



https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth...7&timeRadio=pm


Last edited by wilsontc; 07-11-2021 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-11-2021, 02:58 AM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 911
Re: Worried about my sons sun square chiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebluewolf View Post
Hi friends. I have been avoiding looking at my children’s charts as I didn’t want to see something that would really worry me, but realised knowing these things will help me to raise them the best I can.

I am so worried about my sons chart. Specifically his sun square Chiron. Everything I have read say abuse in childhood is likely from the father. My husband (his father) is such a good honest father and man, he would never abuse. Which leads me to think it will come from someone else. I’m just so worried about this… and insight would help me so much.

Hi Thebluewolf,


in natural zodiac 4th house the female principle cancer ruled by moon is in - representing own mother and in 5th house the male principle leo and sun is in - representing the father - both lights are known as the parents.



But in an individual chart - due to birthdata and TOB - sign and energy in 4th house changes - although the house meaning beneath is still valid and same.


In the chart of your son - leo ruled by sun is part of his birthaxis - sun is DC and 7th house ruler. And sun is in cancer in health house 6th at point of his birth.

Squaring his aries chiron conj. aries moon in 3rd house. Aries chiron degree exact semisextiling uranus in 4th house - mother.

How was his birth ? Had it to happen suddenly and unexpected - by suction bell / vacuum extractor ? Having left a little visible wound (chiron) at his head (aries) ?Or was oxygen an issue during your pregnancy before birth (aries rules the blood)

His chiron has nothing to do with abuse and his father. More with a health issue during pregnancy or short after and around birth - where probably a kinda dangereous issue occurred for mother and child- pluto in 12th house opposing mars in 6th- health house - mars ruling 4th house- mother.


.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! Chart Son B.W..jpg (55.4 KB, 5 views)
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Thebluewolf Thebluewolf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hi Thebluewolf,


in natural zodiac 4th house the female principle cancer ruled by moon is in - representing own mother and in 5th house the male principle leo and sun is in - representing the father - both lights are known as the parents.



But in an individual chart - due to birthdata and TOB - sign and energy in 4th house changes - although the house meaning beneath is still valid and same.


In the chart of your son - leo ruled by sun is part of his birthaxis - sun is DC and 7th house ruler. And sun is in cancer in health house 6th at point of his birth.

Squaring his aries chiron conj. aries moon in 3rd house. Aries chiron degree exact semisextiling uranus in 4th house - mother.

How was his birth ? Had it to happen suddenly and unexpected - by suction bell / vacuum extractor ? Having left a little visible wound (chiron) at his head (aries) ?Or was oxygen an issue during your pregnancy before birth (aries rules the blood)

His chiron has nothing to do with abuse and his father. More with a health issue during pregnancy or short after and around birth - where probably a kinda dangereous issue occurred for mother and child- pluto in 12th house opposing mars in 6th- health house - mars ruling 4th house- mother.


.

Hi Zora, thank you for your reply - you are always so helpful. Birth was by c-section but all very planned and nothing went wrong for him or I. No wounds left after childbirth

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 911
Re: Worried about my sons sun square chiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebluewolf View Post
Hi Zora, thank you for your reply - you are always so helpful. Birth was by c-section but all very planned and nothing went wrong for him or I. No wounds left after childbirth

Thanks

Ah - I see - but he- his birth left a wound in your body - chiron semisextile uranus as his birth energy in 4th house - mother.

And c-section can mean that the natural birth energy fight through birth channel - aries - is missing for him as an experience. Aries moon and chiron both squaring sun in 6th house - to work on something to get healed.

And with chiron in 3rd - left a missing potential - he has to work for in later life - in communication with others - to assert himself versus others.
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 07-11-2021 at 05:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-11-2021, 07:16 AM
Thebluewolf Thebluewolf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Ah - I see - but he- his birth left a wound in your body - chiron semisextile uranus as his birth energy in 4th house - mother.

And c-section can mean that the natural birth energy fight through birth channel - aries - is missing for him as an experience. Aries moon and chiron both squaring sun in 6th house - to work on something to get healed.

And with chiron in 3rd - left a missing potential - he has to work for in later life - in communication with others - to assert himself versus others.
Wow makes sense.. yes I have a big scar from birth
Hey thank you again… I was so incredibly worried about this. Everything I googled stated that the sun square Chiron meant abuse and childhood trauma. This was going to rattle me for the rest of my life.
I have only post twice so far and you have reached out efficiently both times. Grateful for you X
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-28-2021, 02:51 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,868
Re: Worried about my sons sun square chiron

Sun square Chiron (I have that, Sun conjunct Moon in 8th Aquarius squares Chiron in Taurus-my belated Mom's sun sign squares her moon sign)...is that a malefic aspect on our natal charts? I just found information on having this one aspect:
Sun square chiron: this placement is indicative of a person who is extremely critical of themselves and would really benefit from some form of therapy to help themselves.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chiron, sons, square, worried

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.