NAACP and Rep. lawsuit against Trump Proud Boys etal

leomoon

The NAACP is helping, supporting & backing Congressman Bennie Thompson to sue Donald Trump (in his personal capacity) , the Proud Boys, Giuliani and the Oath Keepers etal...for instigating the attack on the Capitol Building of Washington DC. on January 6th, 2021 -

in order to stop the votes by VP Mike Pence.

Lawsuit Alleges Violation of the “Ku Klux Klan Act,” a Civil War-Era Statute Prohibiting Interference with Congress’ Constitutional Duties

https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-...mp-and-giuliani-of-inciting-u-s-capitol-riot/

LAWSUIT: CIVIL

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20484426/2-16-21-thompson-v-trump-complaint.pdf

My chosen time would be 9:15 A.M. If anyone else can find a better time, I'd be glad to redo the chart - Court opens at 9A.M. and ordinarily lawyers are there pronto to file their cases. ....

(note: When I click: Recently filed cases) and then "F" (find for Trump) you can see it light up everywhere, it mentions 2/18 21 - so not sure what this is saying...but I'll park the link here in case I figure it out:

https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/cases-interest

https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/after-hours-filing

blackbery

The lawsuit is a JOKE.

But, hey, if it helps the Congressman deal with his Mars/Mercury anger, it's okay. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. It will go nowhere but it might help calm him down. LOL.

Never initiate any legal action during Mercury Retro, more so when it's in hard aspect to Uranus (illogical & erratic thinking) & Mars (anger).

Trump was found NOT GUILTY of inciting a riot during the Impeachment Trial &
ACQUITTED!

THEREFORE, lawsuit is already MOOT & DEAD before arrival.

Saturn sq Uranus indicates sudden, abrupt action due to frustration & anger. Yep, the Dems are VERY angry that Trump has been ACQUITTED for the 2nd Time.

All the hard aspects in the chart, particularly squares show the obstacles & hurdles & ultimate failure this desperate lawsuit will face.

Once the investigation is completed by the FBI, Pelosi,Schumer,Schiff will be charged AGAIN (they are already under house arrest for treason & being allowed to carry out their duties to maintain peace)...along with Mayor Bowser & the Antifa thugs they hired. (At least 10 Antifa terrorists have already been charged including the ring leader John Sullivan).

One result of Mercury/Jupiter is 'talking big' & being over-confident. The Dem who introduced the bill is 'talking a good game' but it's all pathetic dribble from a very sore loser.

Get over it Dems. You attempted to bring Trump down & once again you failed.

Mercury Retrograde!!!

CAN CONGRESS put aside their hate & Trump Derangement Syndrome for even ONE day to work for the American people who pay their salaries.

As Trump would say:

S A D

Ewww, just saw the Moon-Pluto aspect. The public will NOT be pleased with this frivilous lawsuit while the country freezes & more people die. Another result of Saturn-Uranus.

waybread

Blackbery, as Senate Minority Leader McConnell noted from the Senate floor, Trump's acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial did not mean Trump could not subsequently face civil and criminal charges for instigating the Capitol building domestic terrorist attack.

Check out the Constitution. McConnell's vote to acquit Trump was based upon a narrow reading of the Constitutional grounds by which a sitting president could be removed from office and prohibited from holding a federal office in the future. That's all it says.

Please keep in mind that Trump supporters are a minority of the American public. Many traditional Republicans are not Trump supporters and many of them are leaving the Republican party. Right now roughly half of American registered voters are registered Independents. Registered Republicans now comprise only 25% of the American electorate.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Further, the House Representatives you name are mostly lawyers and parliamentarians, and astute ones at that. None of them is under house arrest for any reason whatsoever.

Something over 250 Capitol rioters are now facing charges. There is no evidence of significant antifa involvement.

Leomoon I wish the NAACP could have waited a bit before filing their lawsuit, until the worst of the Aquarius/Taurus square cleared out. However, I doubt that this will be the only lawsuit over the Capitol riot that Trump will face, let alone over his financial dealings.

The plaintiffs are symbolized by Mars, in detriment in Taurus. Venus (defendant) isn't particularly strong, either, although it is in its own terms. Saturn (the judge) receives Venus, but it's kind of lukewarm IMO.

The moon co-rules the first house of the plaintiffs, and its next aspect is a sextile to the sun. The sun symbolizes the head of state; although under the circumstances, it is hard to say if this would be Biden or Trump.

The judge is co-ruled by Pluto, and the next aspect of Mars is a trine to Pluto.

That's beneficial for the plaintiffs, but I don't see this as an open-and-shut case.

leomoon

Leomoon I wish the NAACP could have waited a bit before filing their lawsuit, until the worst of the Aquarius/Taurus square cleared out. However, I doubt that this will be the only lawsuit over the Capitol riot that Trump will face, let alone over his financial dealings.

The plaintiffs are symbolized by Mars, in detriment in Taurus. Venus (defendant) isn't particularly strong, either, although it is in its own terms. Saturn (the judge) receives Venus, but it's kind of lukewarm IMO.

The moon co-rules the first house of the plaintiffs, and its next aspect is a sextile to the sun. The sun symbolizes the head of state; although under the circumstances, it is hard to say if this would be Biden or Trump.

The judge is co-ruled by Pluto, and the next aspect of Mars is a trine to Pluto.

That's beneficial for the plaintiffs, but I don't see this as an open-and-shut case.

That is pretty much how I read it although with different symbols. -

The P.O.F. isn't telling us much either way, but then again, although I think the time is correct, I may come across another which could change the POF.

Actually Waybread, it was the Lawsuit of Congr.Bennie Thompson, and the NAACP is helping him is what I understood it to be because they have far more experience then any of us would with the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 which they are charging him with.

The NAACP already has a 2nd older lawsuit making its way in the courts. In that one its slower because he WAS potus then when they first sued him, but NOW he is subject to the same laws as anyone else.

They explained it in their suit which is, he was not acting on behalf of the President when he committed this crime. That is why it specifically said, "in his own capacity"....

Perhaps we'll have more to add to this thread before long. More in the way of MORE lawsuits, or others adding to this one.

leomoon

7th House (no planets here):

Deborah Houlding: -

In lawsuits or conflicts:
The opponent. The defendant in a lawsuit. Condemned persons or the criminal on trial.

In Events:
In event charts it represents the person against whom action is taken, or to whom a proposal or challenge is issued.

The Houses: Temples of the Sky - by Deborah Houlding; Chapter 8 - meaning of the 7th house (skyscript.co.uk)

In any event, Mars rules the ASC - found in the 1st square Venus & square the Sun

Venus (ruler of the 7th ) 18°48 Aquarius - sextile the Moon (in Mars sign Aries) THE POF IS trine Venus!

Any some point, his luck will run out! :cool:

leomoon

The 2nd NAACP lawsuit regarding DACCA (Mexican children now adults) 80% and 20% Blacks - minority groups:

vs Trump as POTUS and Jeff Sessions as AG:

https://www.naacp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NAACP-DACA-complaint.pdf

Filed: 09/18/2017
https://www.naacp.org/naacp-legal-team/legal-docket/

CURRENT: FEB. 16 2021
https://www.commondreams.org/newswi...g-trump-and-giuliani-inciting-us-capitol-riot

Thompson’s lone cause of action alleges a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1871, also known as the Ku Klux Klan Act, which is located at 42 U.S.C. § 1985.

Last edited:

leomoon

Michigan Lawsuit targets DJT and the GOP in amended lawsuit filed
December 21 2020:

The NAACP filed the lawsuit last month on behalf of the Michigan Welfare Rights Organization and a group of Black Michigan voters, accusing the Trump campaign of violating the Voting Rights Act in seeking to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
The amended lawsuit added the Republican National Committee (RNC) as a defendant in the case and the allegations about the Ku Klux Klan Act.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-suit-accusing-trump-gop-of-violating-kkk-act

Active Lawsuit can be viewed here:
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...-ku-klux-klan-act-civil-rights-groups-allege/

waybread

Thanks, Leomoon. Not to mention the lawsuits to be filed by the state of New York for income tax evasion and fraud.

If the stars don't look well-aligned for some lawsuits, they probably will for others.

This is Donald Trump's chart. Transiting Neptune is or will soon square his sun-NN-Uranus vs. moon opposition.

Attachments

• donald_trump.jpg
    donald_trump.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 33

leomoon

April 2021 appears to be a busier then usual month for legal problems especially with Tr Jupiter over POF square the MC (he was born with a square) and also Tr Pluto opposite Saturn (ouch! ) i.e. "been there/done that".:annoyed: no fun times.

E. Jean Carroll on Twitter:

·
Feb 16
Trump is being investigated/sued by:

-Georgia Prosecutors

Manhattan Prosecutors

-New York State Prosecutors -

The@naacp -The Homeland Security Chairman (Rep.Bennie Thompson)

-Ms. Summer Zervos -And me. (*E.Jean Carroll)

And . . . MARY TRUMP! And . . . The fraud suit against ACN!

Luckily Mary and I, and the people hurt by ACN all are represented by the illustrious and wily @kaplanrobbie and
@JoshuaMatz8

leomoon

LEGAL WOES MOVE SLOWLY THROUGH THE VARIOUS COURTS. .....HERE IS A SNAPSHOT OF 2023: :wink: :rightful: (note finally, tr Pluto 0 Aquarius will square Vesta over his 9th house of law and judicial processes....

Both Vesta and her Greek counterpart, Hestia, had a long tradition of being connected to both private life and the state. Their fires were the center of the home, but they were also the public fires of all other temples and meeting places.
By placing Vesta’s hearth in his own home, the Emperor became tied to this idea. Just as Vesta’s fire was a center of religious life in the home, her new shrine on the Palatine became the center of state life
By placing a prominent shrine to Vesta within his own household, Augustus became more than a political figure. His house became the symbolic hearth of the nation, the center of all life in Rome.

**** I always thought the USA was patterned in some ways off of ancient Rome and apparently? so do others likewise

https://www.moneycrashers.com/united-states-america-roman-empire/

Last edited:

leomoon

For anyone wondering about this statement:
And . . . MARY TRUMP! And . . . The fraud suit against ACN!
I FOUND it here: (My Jupiter in Scorpio digs deeply) :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...03fa0e-6579-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

March 2020:
President Trump and three of his adult children have been ordered by a federal judge to search through 15 years of business records for materials that could inform a lawsuit alleging they profited by promoting a marketing scam targeting vulnerable investors.

Trump was paid for ACN-related speaking engagements, making $450,000 for each of three appearances in 2014 and 2015, court papers say, citing a financial disclosure. The lawsuit says he made millions of dollars overall in his years of lending his name to the ACN brand.

HOW THIS PYRAMID SCHEME WORKED FOR THE TRUMP INNER CIRCLE: (WHICH IS BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE PLAINTIFFS -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...ulti-level-marketing-schemes/?sh=372543df1b54

Last edited:

leomoon

ACN FRAUD SCHEME - ALLOWED TO GO ON SAYS JUDGE AGAINST THE TRUMPS (ERIC, IVANKA, DONALD,)

The class action lawsuit also names Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. as well as Sr.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/politics/fraud-suit-trump-family-company/index.html

I've always believed and pointed out his 2nd house Neptune (house of our assets) - being square to his 11th house Mercury - is where his cons take root. The silver-tongued con man I'd suggest.
Please take note of his Jupiter is also widely square to Neptune (LOTS of money gotten from ill gotten gains)

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."
Four anonymous plaintiffs brought the suit, including what court papers describe as a hospice caregiver, a self-employed man who was once homeless and a food delivery driver.
The Trumps "deliberately misled" consumers about the likely success of their investments, the suit claims, and engaged in "a pattern of racketeering activity."
The amended lawsuit here:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/05/19/opinion.trump.corporation.lawsuit.pdf

Last edited:

leomoon

There has been talk of the neighbors of Mar Lago taking trump to court to honor the verbal and written? agreement he made with them that if they allowed the property to become a "Club" no member (including himself) would be allowed to stay there over 21 days a year at a max. of 7 days per visit.
He has well exceeded this amount since 2017 and by changing his official residence to Florida from New York last year, has no intention of abiding by the agreement. THAT then, leaves it up to the other residents in the neighborhood to sue him:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/inside-mar-a-lago-the-secret-history-of-trumps-florida-retreat/

Trump was only allowed to turn Mar-a-Lago from his private home into a club after the town council granted permission for a change of use, in exchange for a series of legally binding promises set out in a Declaration of Use Agreement. In the document, drawn up in 1993, Trump agrees to turn over ownership of the building to a holding company, The Mar-a-Lago Club LLC (formerly the Mar-a-Lago Club Inc).
As early as December 2017, NBC News found that Trump had spent 133 days (over 4 months) of his first 10 months of his presidency at Mar-a-Lago.Last month, lawyers for Trump’s next-door neighbours delivered a formal letter, stating that they would hold him to the 1993 agreement, and making it clear they did not wish him to reside there. Another stipulation of the agreement is that the club is only licensed to have a maximum of 500 members: according to Leamer’s book, Trump’s neighbours have argued that he's long been well over that limit.

This year’s annual black-tie gala New Year’s Eve party at Mar-a-Lago went ahead despite the pandemic, drawing complaints for the hundreds of maskless members and guests milling around. In its wake, Omari Hardy, a member of Florida’s House of Representatives and former Palm Beach Town Council member, has called for Mar-a-Lago to be shut down. Trump can expect this to be only the first of many attempts to remove his club licence.
The Trump Organization and representatives of Mr Trump did not respond to a request for comment.

Last edited:

leomoon

Will the Congress on behalf of the Taxpayers bill Trump as they did Nixon for fixups that were not necessary as POTUS? This was done at 2 of his properties, not yet reimbursed and probably not even billed yet.

Considering that Neptune will be in late Pisces for the next few years (see transits above last posted chart), and trine to Trump's Venus (the secondary benefic), I doubt sincerely, the government will be up to doing what is right for the Taxpayers anymore then the past 4 years of spending on him. Neptune in late Pisces isn't necessarily seeing things in stark terms of monetarily practical.

Neptune in 2021 is still over Trump's 7th house and considering the Trine to Venus, people will continue to pay homage to him in Mar Lago for the foreseeable future imo.

However, in 2023 Neptune even though still in late Pisces is moved over his 8th house of "other people's assets"yet trine Venus will not put him in the "pay back the taxpayers" mode then either, imo. Venus as we know is protective and for him in the 11th house of the masses.

This article from early 2019:

(Bloomberg) — Four of President Donald Trump’s trips to his Florida home in 2017 cost taxpayers about $13.6 million, amounting to nearly $1 million a day, the U.S. government’s watchdog reported Tuesday.
The federal government’s costs for the four trips included $60,000 paid directly to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, the Government Accountability Office

Trump was at the Mar-a-Lago resort for portions of 14 days during the period the GAO examined from Feb. 3 through March 5, 2017
https://time.com/5521886/trump-trips-mar-a-lago-cost/

Last edited:

waybread

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and my hope is that once more planets clear out of traditionally Saturn-ruled signs (Capricorn, Aquarius) that some of Jupiter's more beneficent nature can manifest.

I used the attached version of the US Sibly chart, which has four planets in Cancer, so planets transiting into Pisces should start to trine the Sibly Cancer planets. I hope this will be beneficial for the country.

Attachments

• sibly chart.jpg
    sibly chart.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 32