How precise do you need to be when asking a question?

ChildOfVenus

I asked a question about whether or not I would get a job at a certain business. But the business has several locations. Should I ask the question about getting a job at a specific location? Or does it make a difference?

ChildOfVenus

These are the charts about the job for the first one I asked if I would get a job at this Franchise. And for the second chart question, I asked if I would get a job at a specific location.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 24
  • job2.jpg
    job2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 22

greybeard

Horary charts answer the question asked. They then expand on that answer by revealing what proceeds out of the question.

So only the first chart is needed. If the answer to the original question is "yes", the answer to the derivative can be found. If "no", the second question is irrelevant.

greybeard

Hmmm. In the chart you post the Asc is in the 29th degree.

Holding strictly to the rules this chart is "unfit to be judged".

ElenaJ

The 12th means also the 6th, which is the house of work, jobs, the topic of the query.
This could validate the chart.

ElenaJ

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.
If the 12th house cusp is 29 degrees, it means the house opposite the 12th is also 29 degrees, and that is the 6th.
The importance of this is that the 6th represents work and jobs, which is what the question is about.
Is that more clear?