celebrity and appearance

vox

Hi, I wanted to know how heedful astrologers were on zodiac sign and physical appearance?
~ not just the ascendant but the zodiac sign itself, eventhough many of the celebrities below have their rising in their original sign.

As to exemplify the bearings of d.o.b. on appearance, can you guess which different zodiac sign these 12 male and female celebrities belong to? (without looking them up ofc)
~ answers below

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

answer:

In fact, both sequences are in order: ARIES>TAURUS>GEMINI>CANCER>LEO>VIRGO>LIBRA>SCORPIO>SAGITTARIUS>CAPRICORN>AQUARIUS>PISCES

Last edited:

vox

many of these celebs have sun and rising in same sign so I'm obviously refering to both...

e.g. David Beckham is a Taurus rising Taurus, which is strikingly apparant

Last edited:

vox

Hi, I wanted to know how heedful astrologers were on zodiac sign and physical appearance?
~ not just the ascendant but the zodiac sign itself, eventhough many of the celebrities below have their rising in their original sign.

Could you find any better illustrations than the ones above?

Moog

I've been conducting a study of physical appearance and astrology in recent months. I'm in the process of building a page to house it. I'll PM you the link. It's under construction, but useable.

I suspect that the rising sign (and perhaps nakshatra, I haven't looked into that much yet) does impart certain characteristics.

I also suspect that the sign/house of the ruling planet imparts a secondary signature. For example; Aries rising people with Mars in Leo share certain physical characteristics, and Aries rising people with Mars in Capricorn have a different look.

I think the moon is important too. Body type seems to be determined principally by the placement of the ruler of the 1st, and the Moon.

There's likely layers of complexity that are still to be worked out. I haven't really looked at aspects, and I suspect that particularly strong planets in the scope can powerfully impact physicality.

It would be handy if someone could link a facial recognition system to an astro-database.

Fyrefly

I'm confused. Russell Crowe 's ascendant is in Aquarius, not Aries. His moon is Aquarius too.

Hmmm. His sun conjuncts my sun, his moon conjuncts my Jupiter, his MC conjuncts my ASC/Neptune/moon in Scorpio. His Neptune conjuncts my ASC. His Mars in Aries, too.
No wonder I find him yummy. No wonder he made such a good gladiator.

Fyrefly

But which zodiacal stereotype does he reflect most on the picture above? :sideways:

Honestly, in that particular picture, he looks like a Leo to me. In other pictures he looks very Aries, and occasionally when he's put on weight, as he does from time to time, he looks a bit Cancerian to me.

When I watch interviews with him, the Aries personality comes through. When he has a conversation about events other than movies, I hear an humanitarian Aquarius tone to him.

Fyrefly

What about David Beckham then?

Sorry. I had to figure out who he was. In the picture given, he looks very angular and bony to me, so Capricorn, but in other pictures he has an underlying softness - almost prettiness about his features which suggests Venus - Libra or Taurus. Sensual lips.

I've never paid much attention to him, so I don't have any impressions about his personality.

Let me find his chart. Ok. Taurus ascendant. Venus in the first. Prettiness. Capricorn on the MC. Conjunct the moon. That's where I'm picking up Capricorn for him.

vox

He is a double Taurus - sun & rising (which are the two most important factors when considering physical appearance) - in fact, it's hard to find a better stereotype of this sign than the depiction of the picture above;
one must also pay attention to the overall allure, not just to each individual physical aspect...