Celebrity with the worst chart?

Caro

I would say the attraction was exactly that all those squares!!:whistling:

worstchartever

Dear worst chart ever,

you do not mention that you have some desire to be a "famous" person do you?
I don't see any great desire for fame in the chart it might just be an age thing (or leo being on your 6th house you think its a good Job being famous), nor do i think it is probable. With saturn in the tenth house in Capricorn I wonder if you are more worried about money and maybe status then fame.

Also no one is mentioning here that many celebrities do not lead joyful or meaningful lives and even with an overall good chart one negative aspect in it can stuff up everything else, or negative transits etc...

You chart is challenging but I think there are some really great things too
You can communicate with women at the deepest levels leading to very meaningful relationships (either friendship or deeper depending on your sexual orientation), your handsome, but maybe not in a classical way so you don't actually realise it. You are at peace with death because pluto trines neptune and jupiter, and maybe should consider working in that feild since Pisces rising would help you learn compassion, and neptune is in the house of career.

I am sure a professional astrologer would be able to give you a better interpretation of your chart both how to work with the challenging aspects and find all that is good in it.

Oh...it turns out I'm actually Aqua rising. I got my birth time an hour wrong. And I'm female. ;)

Here's my actual chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23905&d=1320682175

Last edited:

worstchartever

But the thing about squares is that they put you at a DISadvantage.

Consider a number line. Someone with a normal chart starts at 0. Someone with a ton of trines/sextiles starts at 5. Someone with a shitty chart starts at -5.

And someone with a nice chart can progress twice as easily as someone with a shitty chart.

So with the effort that takes the trine person from 5-->10 takes me from -5 --> -2.5.

See what I mean? I suppose some people think it's honorable to struggle, but I don't. I just want results. I don't really care about my "character", to be honest. Just about what I accomplish externally.

Claire19

Charles Manson was infamous and not a celebrity.... Lots of squares do not indicat a bad chart. I dont use that word "bad"... Challenges and opportunities for growth and most successful people have at least a few. People mostly choose how they will use their qualities and the chart is us, we are not the chart....

Claire19

Awesome thread :biggrin:!

And my chart??
Celebrity potential, nah :lol:?
Venus in Taurus in the 10th, ruler 2nd house of income ruled by Libra...You could be a singer or an artistic of some kind. It may be your career, but famous???? Legal matters and dealing with property and negotiation and public relations...........No one is famous or infamous without strong 10th house influences and you at least have Venus there....

savanna

Ok so without 10th you can't be famous how about rich?

LOL that's not true. Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Mick Jagger etc. don't have any 10th house planets and they are famous. That poster has been spreading that lie across the forum for some reason.

Rebel Uranian

I'm going to go look at the Pauline dodekatemorion placements of celerbrities and I'm going to use a lot of them from this thread. I bet their Lot of Fortunes are all conjunct or even in the degree of the MC. I mean, you have a 1/360 chance of getting your regular LoF in the degree of the MC, but with 2 LoF placements and 2 MC placements that's like, 1/90. And 1/90 people don't get super-famous. Most celebrities have really pretty charts when people rectify them, but really ugly charts if they give their birthtime and place. That just screams that something that's there is not being seen.

Last edited:

serafin5

I would say the attraction was exactly that all those squares!!:whistling:

I agree to a certain extent; there has to be more than that for basic compatibility or even the desire to even be around someones energy. There's gotta be some comfort level some way to identify. Right? Otherwise, why bother? Celebrities have opportunities that the rest of us dont their choices are completely different than ours without the basic survival factors not to have to worry about.

I dont know; it's still a mystery to me .........

:smile:

kittybaby

Looking at the new chart Aquarius Rising would indicate a life of being perceived as a rebel as you learn to move to the beat of your own drum.

The aspect between venus and mercury would be good for singing or music.

Your tenth house cusp in scorpio shows passion about your career and with venus in 10th I am sure you will find a career you love. You could end up teaching (MC in Sag) especially private tutoring from home sometime in your work life.

Everything I said about women still applies just change the pronoun for you. (Your chart is still saying male at the top make sure you click female when you get chart done). Gender and sexuality would only be important if I was looking into that area I just want you to know your chart offers promise as does everyone else's.

Quicksilver82

I'm going to go look at the Pauline dodekatemorion placements of celerbrities and I'm going to use a lot of them from this thread. I bet their Lot of Fortunes are all conjunct or even in the degree of the MC. I mean, you have a 1/360 chance of getting your regular LoF in the degree of the MC, but with 2 LoF placements and 2 MC placements that's like, 1/90. And 1/90 people don't get super-famous. Most celebrities have really pretty charts when people rectify them, but really ugly charts if they give their birthtime and place. That just screams that something that's there is not being seen.

Tooootally agree! Too much analysis over charts with the default 12 pm birth time.And, if you have an accurate time, the birth chart is suddenly less glamorous. I'd like to see someone do Beyonce :kissing:

serafin5

But the thing about squares is that they put you at a DISadvantage.

Consider a number line. Someone with a normal chart starts at 0. Someone with a ton of trines/sextiles starts at 5. Someone with a shitty chart starts at -5.

And someone with a nice chart can progress twice as easily as someone with a shitty chart.

So with the effort that takes the trine person from 5-->10 takes me from -5 --> -2.5.

See what I mean? I suppose some people think it's honorable to struggle, but I don't. I just want results. I don't really care about my "character", to be honest. Just about what I accomplish externally.

I can TOTALLY relate to that! In fact I've been known to say that very same thing (only not in astrological terms).

Quicksilver82

Ok so without 10th you can't be famous how about rich?

Hahaha, nice! I'm hoping for one or the other...or both. I actually have a strong 10th house (Leo MC - conjunct Regulus - conjunct Sun - conjunct Venus) :andy:. I think my Saturn in the 11th will delay my "hopes and aspirations" though. Maybe I'll be famous by 40...

In addition, I don't really have a strong 2nd house that would support "wealth". It's ruler, Jupiter, is in the 12th :annoyed:...Ironically, I do spend a lot of $ on astrology stuff and despite my aspirations of becoming an actress I really value (2nd) my privacy (12th), hahaha. Neptune is there too...bummer. No planets in 8, ****!

Attachments

• Mynatal.jpg
    Mynatal.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 33

serafin5

Hahaha, nice! I'm hoping for one or the other...or both. I actually have a strong 10th house (Leo MC - conjunct Regulus - conjunct Sun - conjunct Venus) :andy:. I think my Saturn in the 11th will delay my "hopes and aspirations" though. Maybe I'll be famous by 40...

In addition, I don't really have a strong 2nd house that would support "wealth". It's ruler, Jupiter, is in the 12th :annoyed:...Ironically, I do spend a lot of $ on astrology stuff and despite my aspirations of becoming an actress I really value (2nd) my privacy (12th), hahaha. Neptune is there too...bummer. No planets in 8, ****!

"Regulus"? An asteroid I presume? I've never heard of this one. What does regulus represent in our Natal charts? I am sincerely curious about this. Please inform.

Forever the student. :smile:
Serafin5