The Yod, Golden Yod and Boomerang pointing on North Node

Shuter

Hi everyone!

Recently i started to use Inconjunct aspects and noticed a Yod in my natal horoscope. There is not much usefull to read about this constelation on the internet, so i decided to ask about youre experience/insights about this fenomenon.

I read to older thread about Yods, and decided to start a new, the situation in my horoscope is quite different.
The Yod is formed of Neptun in 29 degrees of Sagitarius on the cusp of 11th house sextile to conjunction of Pluto and Mercury in Scorpio in the 8th house. Inconjuncts point at the North Node in the 3th house. So far a quite usessual Yod.
But there is even a Golden Yod pointing at the North Node. Its formed of a quintile betwen Jupiter in Capricorn and the 11th house and the Sun in Libra and the 8th house. Two biquintils are pointing at the NN. And that is still not all.
The North Node is opposed by Venus, that is in conjunction with the Part of Fortune and forms two semisextils to Mercury-Pluto and Neptune. Creating so a Boomerang constelation. There is a semiquintile to the Sun, but no to Jupiter, so the Golden Yod is maybe not a boomerang.

Could someone help to interpret this?

Last edited:

Shuter

Thanks a lot for youre answer!
Some of those links are new to me, i start to read them.

About youre advice. Yes, technically the NN cant make a constelation. But because i feel that those aspects do metter (the few interpretations i read fit) i think there should be a exception.

I mean that the Yod, as far as i know works as two planets in sextile working together to sometimes help sometimes complicate matters of the third planet. The third alone is in the Yod mostly a reciever. So it dont matters if it is only a point. As far as i understood the Yod is about freaking out the third planet. It should not be any point, but the Nodes are not any point, they are more important as Lillth or Cupido, most people feel they issues in life. Next i think the boomerang effect is possible even without a real planet on the apex. It is possible only with the Nodes, because the South Node makes its own effects.

It is not a standard Yod and a standard Boomerang, but the preinciples are present still. So far my theory :)