Radif, please confirm your birth info

Draco

Thankyou to Tim.

Tim,

I apologise for jumping in here, but you offered an interpretation on about.com of my chart in relation to the question: 'Why Am I Drifting Aimlessly?' Unfortunately I am unable to get back on the site because it is failing to recognise my name and pass. I would like to thank you for your interpretation. I understand what you said about the Mars/Uranus conjunction, rebellion is definately a problem for me. It was my wreckless, thrill seeking behaviour that ruined the QE2 course for me. I laughed out loud when I read 'You have to show up to get a job...you cant get angry and rebel once you get a job...news spreads fast about angry rebellious people and soon you cant get ANY job' My question was serious but I couldn't help laughing in recognition at this. You sound like the voice of my conscience! I feel pretty much that given the arrangement in my chart, whatever I do in life I cannot escape my tendancies to dream, drift and rebel. If I am ever to get my life in order it would have to be in a capacity in which I am expected or allowed to be rebellious, unhinged and footloose. The Neptune/MC would suggest a destiny to drift and dream, and the Mars/Uranus shows my real need to be a rebel, but how would I make use of these energies in a constructive way? This would be difficult I know, but how might this be done. Where in life could I apply these qualities in a way which would be constructive and not destructive?

Thankyou again Tim,

Draco :D

wilsontc

Staff member
Dreaming and acting

Draco,

You are correct in saying you have a tendency to "dream, drift and rebel". And, in knowing this, you have taken the first step to CHANGING the way you use your energy. For, although the energy of Uranus, when not paid attention is frequently rebellion, when the Uranian energy is applied it can also be "innovation". So you have the capabilities to dream (Neptune) about things and then the innovation (Uranus) to understand how to make those dreams come true (Mars)! It will take awhile before you can fully make use of the energy in this way, but the next step is to start thinking of "innovating" instead of "rebelling". As you note, structure does not work well for you, but this can be a strength, if it makes you infinitely adaptable to your surroundings!

Innovatively,

Tim

Draco

Response to Tim

Tim,

Very pleased to see you respond as I wanted to thank you but can't get back to about.com. It confirms my belief in astrolgy when a stranger can gather accurate insights about a person they have never met just from thier chart. Your messages are very significant, its as if you know me! I understand what you are saying about the Uranian energy - I can use this for rebellion OR innovation, this would make sense, but in what ways might I be innovative?

One thing I find rather chilling in my chart is Mars in Scorpio 8th, exactly opposite Chiron Rx in Taurus in 2nd. (Placidus) As a begginer, I tend to overlook Chiron in the charts I look at as I find a fluent interpretation of this body difficult. Uranus in dissociated conjunction with Mars on the 1st degree of Sag. would surely give greater impact to the force of Mars upon Chiron in opposition. I raise this point because, even if I do learn to channel the Mars/Uranus energies as innovative activity, then however I use these energies they will always be focused in opposition to Chiron RX. Surely that gives me a tendency to destruction whatever way I turn, particularly in 2nd house areas of possessions, values, finances and property. It seems with this aspect I'll never get my life together.

Mars/Scorpio/8th seems to be my strongest placement, at least its my only 'at home' planet. To be honest I find this aspect a bit dark and malefic. What might be my highest expression of this placement, what might be the lowest, with regard to aspects.

Very happy to hear back,
Thanx again!

Draco

Response to Tim

Tim,

Very pleased to see you respond as I wanted to thank you but can't get back to about.com. It confirms my belief in astrolgy when a stranger can gather accurate insights about a person they have never met just from thier chart. Your messages are very significant, its as if you know me! I understand what you are saying about the Uranian energy - I can use this for rebellion OR innovation, this would make sense, but in what ways might I be innovative?

One thing I find rather chilling in my chart is Mars in Scorpio 8th, exactly opposite Chiron Rx in Taurus in 2nd. (Placidus) As a begginer, I tend to overlook Chiron in the charts I look at as I find a fluent interpretation of this body difficult. Uranus in dissociated conjunction with Mars on the 1st degree of Sag. would surely give greater impact to the force of Mars upon Chiron in opposition. I raise this point because, even if I do learn to channel the Mars/Uranus energies as innovative activity, then however I use these energies they will always be focused in opposition to Chiron RX. Surely that gives me a tendency to destruction whatever way I turn, particularly in 2nd house areas of possessions, values, finances and property. It seems with this aspect I'll never get my life together.

Mars/Scorpio/8th seems to be my strongest placement, at least its my only 'at home' planet. To be honest I find this aspect a bit dark and malefic. What might be my highest expression of this placement, what might be the lowest, with regard to aspects.

Very happy to hear back,
Thanx again!

wilsontc

Staff member
Scorpio power

Draco,

Mars is about how you "exist" in life, in terms of your attitudes, actions, etc. Scorpio is about "transforming" the everyday occurrences around you into something deep and powerful. While there are all sorts of ways to abuse this power, ultimately it is about deciding on what you want to "transform" (Scorpio) in your life and then taking actions (Mars) on those things. But only you can decide what it is you want to do with your power!

Powerfully,

Tim