Just a simple thank you.

K

KingPisces

Hey. I just wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome and for taking the time to look at my chart. I'm new to the study of Astrology (and to so-called "new age" topics in general) so any help or suggestions are welcome.
Oh, and to answer your question Princess:
Yes, I eat paint chips and drink like a ...... well like a fish I suppose!
:twisted:

P.S. Any suggested reading on Astrology would be welcome. (The limit of my knowledge is a book titled "Sun Signs" by author Linda Evans.)
Thanks again.

C

capriquarius

I, personally, love astrology books published by Llewllyn Publishing. (Look for the crescent moon symbol on the book) Llewellyn George was an astrological genius, although a bit dark and "unbuttered". He is one of the most important astrologers of our time, helping bring it back into the new age of enlightenment. I'd recommend every serious astrologer to have a copy of "Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker and Interpreter: A Comprehensive Self-Study Course" by Llewellyn George.

Search Llewellyn's Astrology Books here

Also, another great beginner's astrology book is called "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by by Joanna Woolfolk
The title is a lie, but it is a great introduction to astrology and chart casting, and is less technical than the "A-Z Delineator/Horoscope Maker" book I recommended above.

Another great book is "Parker's Astrology" by Julia & Derek Parker. The illustrations are lovely, and has a great reference section/ephemeride in the back section. It is quite easy to understand, and one that I will guarantee you will use frequently.

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

:D

K

KingPisces

Well I got all that written down on my little piece of paper for the next time I hit the library or the Barnes and Nobles. Thanks again.