significance to each other? long term potential? marriage?

queriamas814

our suns are trine
our moons are trine
our mercury is trine
our venus is oppositional: very nice, with the female cancer/male capricorn placement
our mars is square
his venus is trine to my mars
his moon is in opposition to my sun

we seem to have very good compatibility but i am worried about the uranus in his chart and mine that would create discord. i am also worried about the aquarius in his chart. though i have many friends in with sun in aquarius, i've had bad endings with men with venus/sun aquarius.

my sun sextiles saturn, could this represent him with his venus in capricorn? my 7th house is also ruled by uranus (indicative of high divorce potential i know) but he is an aquarius moon -- so perhaps we'd have some understanding? my mars also conjuncts jupiter so i wonder if that could represent him and he could just be my lover?

he was married briefly at a very early age and is now divorced at 25. in analyzing his chart i was surprised because he doesn't seem to have too many hard aspects, even the uranus.

i find him to be very expressive and very passionate in his letters to me though he does have a cool demeanor in person. i wonder what it would be like to actually be with him as i know i need a very affectionate and devoted lover.

his chart (defaulted to noon birthtime, unfort i dont have his birthtime)
kpo.jpg

my chart
meas.jpg

Last edited:

GeraniumSA

Yes, there is long term potential, even marriage. (Your saturn trine his moon--indicator of longevity).
You have very favorable aspects beween the two of you. (His moon opposite your sun--traditional marriage aspect.)

Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter, not Uranus. Uranus is more a social generational aspect--your personal aspects seem very compatable.

When HE asks, however he asks, say yes.;)

starlink

Queriamas, it is impossible to know his Moon degree and sign if you dont know his Ascendant nor his birthtime. Moons and Ascendants are extremely important in synastry and if the Moons are not compatible then, even with all the rest harmonious, you will still have problems in a marriage. His Moon could be in Pisces for all I know, so you hopefully will get his time of birth some day. Also you say you are worried about both your Uranusses. Uranus is not a personal planet, and therefore is not so important. Millions of people born in 1982 have Uranus in the same sign. It is a transpersonal planet and in your chart rules your 9th house and we dont know which house it rules in his chart.

i am also worried about the aquarius in his chart.
i've had bad endings with men with venus/sun aquarius.

I think you are having something wrong here, because he does not have Venus and Sun in Aquarius. His Sun is in Sagittarius, his Venus in Capricorn. He only can have his Moon in Aquarius, but you cannot be sure because you dont have his birthtime.
Moon in Aquarius people are a bit unpredictable at times, and need VERY much freedom, personal and emotional freedom, so dont tell him how to love you. His Venus in Capricorn is not very outgoing when it comes to giving love, very careful and only trusts when he is very sure of your love for him. His Venus is conjunct Mercury and this could show that he is not very spontaneous in love relationships because he always thinks things over before acting on his feelings.
Ruler of Venus is Saturn and Saturn is conjunct his Pluto, so he is capable of ending a relationship from one day to another (Pluto in the sign of relationships Libra). But we dont know if this Pluto is falling in his 7th house of course. It can also show a very jealous man. (ruler of Venus conj.Pluto).
So you see, just having some nice aspects between you both does not really take away the personal background of the person. You want a very devoted and passionate lover, well, devoted is possible with Venus in Capricorn, but passionate I dont know with this placement. Usually a bit reserved. His Mars is in Aquarius so he could be quite experimental if you know what I mean.
Maybe this is what your Mars does not like so much. You like the very emotional, sensitive and caring kind of love with Venus in Cancer.
So do try to get his birthtime if you can.
Starlink

Last edited:

queriamas814

starlink said:
Queriamas, it is impossible to know his Moon degree and sign if you dont know his Ascendant nor his birthtime. Moons and Ascendants are extremely important in synastry and if the Moons are not compatible then, even with all the rest harmonious, you will still have problems in a marriage. His Moon could be in Pisces for all I know, so you hopefully will get his time of birth some day. Also you say you are worried about both your Uranusses. Uranus is not a personal planet, and therefore is not so important. Millions of people born in 1982 have Uranus in the same sign. It is a transpersonal planet and in your chart rules your 9th house and we dont know which house it rules in his chart.

I think you are having something wrong here, because he does not have Venus and Sun in Aquarius. His Sun is in Sagittarius, his Venus in Capricorn. He only can have his Moon in Aquarius, but you cannot be sure because you dont have his birthtime.
Moon in Aquarius people are a bit unpredictable at times, and need VERY much freedom, personal and emotional freedom, so dont tell him how to love you. His Venus in Capricorn is not very outgoing when it comes to giving love, very careful and only trusts when he is very sure of your love for him. His Venus is conjunct Mercury and this could show that he is not very spontaneous in love relationships because he always thinks things over before acting on his feelings.
Ruler of Venus is Saturn and Saturn is conjunct his Pluto, so he is capable of ending a relationship from one day to another (Pluto in the sign of relationships Libra). But we dont know if this Pluto is falling in his 7th house of course. It can also show a very jealous man. (ruler of Venus conj.Pluto).
So you see, just having some nice aspects between you both does not really take away the personal background of the person. You want a very devoted and passionate lover, well, devoted is possible with Venus in Capricorn, but passionate I dont know with this placement. Usually a bit reserved. His Mars is in Aquarius so he could be quite experimental if you know what I mean.
Maybe this is what your Mars does not like so much. You like the very emotional, sensitive and caring kind of love with Venus in Cancer.
So do try to get his birthtime if you can.
Starlink

very recently he has really pulled back from me and been distant after being very obsessive with me. are there any current transits which could be affecting his behavior??

starlink

Queriamas, yes, he has Pluto transiting his Venus and still conjunct his Sun. He must be going through some sort of transformation in his selfexpression and in the way he give out love.
If you want to look at transits, you can see them in your Ephemeries. Otherwise in Astro.com, you can create a chart + transits (and also progressed planets etc.) and you can see for yourself what is going on.

Transiting Saturn in Virgo is also sextiling his own Saturn. His own Saturn is the ruler of his Venus and Mercury, so that will also show a bit of a limitation, even though it is a sextile, Saturn always slows things down.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Star.

queriamas814

given this transit of pluto would the best way to approach him be to give him space? i wouldn't want to put any pressure on him given his state of flux.

starlink

Hi Queria, yes, I think that will indeed be the best you can do. He has no head at the moment to feel lovy-dovy I think. My experience has always been: letting go will bring people or things back to you, sooner or later.

Good luck to you and be patient. Cheers, Starlink

queriamas814

you know, he actually ended up calling me but i havent called him back and its been six days. i am starting to wonder if the distance is actually coming from my end and not his??

these are my following transits right now:

05/12/2008 Aspect 08/14/1982 Orb/Value
Moon Trine Neptune 0.42 100
Moon Sextile Pluto 0.33 172
Mars Conjunction Venus 2.18 401
Mars Trine Uranus 0.48 81
Mars Opposition Ascendant 1.37 -262
Neptune Sextile Neptune 0.12 76
Neptune Trine Pluto 0.22 29

Moulin

queriamas814 said:
given this transit of pluto would the best way to approach him be to give him space? i wouldn't want to put any pressure on him given his state of flux.

Hi Queriamas,

I have exactly the same problem with my man. He has T Pluto trine his N Venus at moment and boy is it showing up in our relationship.

He still contacts me every day and l am going to see him in 2 weeks BUT things have changed since Pluto arrived on the scene. He is preferring his own space at the moment - taking time out and l have learned (in a short space of time) that this has nothing to do with me, he just needs to decompress on a daily basis the effects of Pluto.

I am here if you wish to share your thoughts with me as sometimes my freak-o-meter goes into overdrive :D:D

queriamas814

moulin, haha well its nice to see im not alone. im just looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. when is he going to be the warm, soft, sweetheart again?? i am still worried about this distance but given my own transits i am emotionally cooling off a little too. i worry my distance plus his will end up bringing both of us to a place we don't want to be

Moulin

queriamas814 said:
moulin, haha well its nice to see im not alone. im just looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. when is he going to be the warm, soft, sweetheart again?? i am still worried about this distance but given my own transits i am emotionally cooling off a little too. i worry my distance plus his will end up bringing both of us to a place we don't want to be

Hey, if it's meant to be it will get through this, right? ;)

I have a much heavier T right now. Saturn on my AC/1st house :eek: :eek: :eek: AND Pluto transiting my 5th !!!!!!

Ebb and flow... relationships with men always involve a pulling back and recoiling effect. If you give him trust and space, whilst sending him sweetness and light, i'm sure he will return to self.

I miss my sweetheart aswell.... it totally *****! :60:

queriamas814

we ended up talking and he was nervous/sad thinking i'd forgotten about him! maybe it was me all along... and not him that was getting distant and strange. i've had some hard transits recently.