We Can’t Get Along

ShadowSpud3

Hello,
I’m not gonna go in detail with my personal life, But this person is a family member and I cannot get along with him no matter how hard I try, Why is this.

33427268_225610311538124_7702738723972055040_o.jpg

Doomsday

I'm assuming this relationship is with your Father...
Well, they can be difficult people to deal with generally, but I see conflict with the Ascendant signs... they square each other... maybe not precisely but Capricorn and Aries are two very different energies.

The Leo Sun energy is also... Hm... MY wording? Against the Scorpionic one.
This person is thoroughly Scorpionic and, coming from someone with Scorpio-Rising conjuct Pluto, we tend to want to manipulate and control things. That's just how Scorpio people are and if this is a parent or parent-like figure, they may feel ENTITLED to do so.

Your Chiron almost directly opposes theirs, which I find interesting, but I couldn't explain what it means, if anything.

Now are you this person's progeny? The age difference would seem to say so. This is something you just need to deal with, tough advice, but some people don't want to change.

ShadowSpud3

Wasn’t gonna say exactly but yeah you’re right he is and yes by blood haha

I do seem to get along with earth signs (that have a water moon) and water signs tho but not so much Scorpios for some reason.

I appreciate the information this definitely does sound on point. And yes I agree, he definitely won’t unfortunately.

Last edited:

Abby83

Ascendant rulers oppose each other and in detriment.

You are mars in libra in his 10th and he is strict authority in your face as Saturn in aries in your 1st.

The best way to find out if you can get along and/or how to protect yourself/regain power in situations like this is to use tarot.

GeminiSun

Well I'm not good at Astrology charts. And I don't even know if I'm reading this right because most of those Astrology symbols look weird to me. But you're an Aries Ascendant, right?Jesus. You could really, really annoy a Scorpio or Scorpio influenced person, maybe even without trying. I don't want to get into why because people with Fire Suns and other dominant Fire placements will get offended but yeah.

ShadowSpud3

I can get a long with any earth or water sign I absolutely love Capricorn’s for example, but definitely not Scorpio’s Or Taurus’s.

And no worries, I got a close mate that’s a Capricorn With A Scorpio Moon and we get a long extremely fine, but yeah can see what you mean and I’m not that good with Astrology myself haha.

And cheers I look in to tarot ☺️

Doomsday

I can get a long with any earth or water sign I absolutely love Capricorn’s for example, but definitely not Scorpio’s Or Taurus’s.

And no worries, I got a close mate that’s a Capricorn With A Scorpio Moon and we get a long extremely fine, but yeah can see what you mean and I’m not that good with Astrology myself haha.

And cheers I look in to tarot ☺️

We wouldn't get along.
I love a Taurean sun sign person more than any other zodiac sign... and I have NOTHING in Taurus (except my Descendant). Such solid people.

I have my Asc in Scorpio, conjunct Ceres & Pluto.
My Sun is in Virgo, but my Chinese Zodiac sign is the Year of the Goat, and I find that I am more Goat than Virgo.
INDOLENT!

ShadowSpud3

Sounds amazing:)
Your Virgo Sun would help and some Tauruses are alright like I know a Taurus that has A Cancer Moon a friend of mine, my father was a really violent person not to mention.