Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 06-09-2018, 11:45 PM

Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Sorry my Scorpio mercury is impulsive and just asks too many questions. I just had my chart rectified and it seems the A.C. is .27 away from mercury, making it my only angular planet [Sun and Jupiter are close however].

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
If Cap is really that dark as people say it is, I wonder what the effects of having it in the 5th house are

Imagine the 4th house.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I don’t even know why this is a question. How dark a sign is really doesn’t mean anything and there’s nothing in astrology that talks about signs being light or dark. It’s a matter of opinion, which makes the debate a waste of time.
Just think, the darkest and coldest day is on the winter solstice. It has to mess with their minds.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Just think, the darkest and coldest day is on the winter solstice. It has to mess with their minds.
Unless you live below the equator or near it so you don't have seasons...
Unread 06-10-2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Scorpio takes place during Halloween.
Unread 06-10-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Scorpio takes place during Halloween.
Time that is set aside to remember the dead, the, saints, and the lost children. Halloween dressing up, that stuffs shallow. Maybe Scorpio is just misunderstood. My mercury in Scorpio is angular, in fact .27 away from the A.C. it also is in a partile sextile to exalted Mars, doubling the scorponic energy acting on it. Aggressive, vulgar, edgy, raunchy, curious, creative, blunt, and opinionated.

But it isn't murderous [volatile and violent yes]

But it is Pluto Moon that gasses the house and burns it down. Show me the correlation between Pluto and Scorpio I'm eyes wide open, but I think it's a fantasy.
Unread 06-10-2018, 03:57 AM

Christmas occurs in Capricorn season
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Also where krampas comes out to whip the bad little kids.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Time that is set aside to remember the dead, the, saints, and the lost children. Halloween dressing up, that stuffs shallow. Maybe Scorpio is just misunderstood. My mercury in Scorpio is angular, in fact .27 away from the A.C. it also is in a partile sextile to exalted Mars, doubling the scorponic energy acting on it. Aggressive, vulgar, edgy, raunchy, curious, creative, blunt, and opinionated.

But it isn't murderous [volatile and violent yes]

But it is Pluto Moon that gasses the house and burns it down. Show me the correlation between Pluto and Scorpio I'm eyes wide open, but I think it's a fantasy.
This is all egodriven nonsense tbh. You want to understand yourself, right?
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:17 AM

Autism month takes place in April.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Autism month takes place in April.
Makes sense of Aries
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:30 AM

Aquarius takes place in black history month.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:32 AM

Quote:

Christmas is big business
Lykanized (06-10-2018)
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:22 AM

Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Exactly the same, except it's more spiritual, more watery too.

Spiritual lesson is: "to come to the water" to let go of material things, realising that they do not form happiness, but rather healthy relationships form happiness (including self relationships). May have to face their emotional depths to get here.
I read a Vedic description of a Cap Moon as highly ambitious and business-minded, not spiritually inclined. Maybe there's disagreement among Vedic-astrologers about that.
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I read a Vedic description of a Cap Moon as highly ambitious and business-minded, not spiritually inclined. Maybe there's disagreement among Vedic-astrologers about that.

Capricorn Moon is wild as ****. Espically sidereal and vedic.

estless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Love Pluto lights the matches and plays with fire because it isn't afraid to. The day of the dead stuff isn't ****, in fact it is a sacred holiday for me and I hope that isn't what your attacking.
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:42 AM

Quote:
I'm not quiet seeing what your trying to say maybe? Your Mars is coming off that's what I'm picking up [which isn't always a bad thing].
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:53 AM

Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Capricorn Moon is wild as ****. Espically sidereal and vedic.

estless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.
What's your source? I'll check it out.
Unread 06-10-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What's your source? I'll check it out.
That's Mr Jim E on Solunars. You don't have to login but the descriptions of the luminary in the signs are rather intriguing. I personally think he puts too much on the luminaries but he's descriptions can work in both tropical and sidereal readings none the less.

https://solunars.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-10-2018)
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Love Pluto lights the matches and plays with fire because it isn't afraid to. The day of the dead stuff isn't ****, in fact it is a sacred holiday for me and I hope that isn't what your attacking.
of course not! I'm part Mexican and regardless see it as a beautiful holiday part of a beautiful culture. I love Halloween too, but moreso Samhain and possible nonmodern roots. Halloween itself, I love it, but it's too modern and commercialized for my taste and I wish it wasn't so
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
I'm not quiet seeing what your trying to say maybe? Your Mars is coming off that's what I'm picking up [which isn't always a bad thing].
I guess just that these aesthetics and archetypes don't even scratch the surface and I feel like maybe you're attached to a certain image of yourself you may have to let go to see the truth
Unread 06-10-2018, 09:11 AM

To explain from a different angle... You talk about darkness a lot, and you very well may be dark, but when you talk about it, you reference superficial traits that don't necessarily represent real 'darkness'. So in that case, it's all about image. And another thing to analyze is why you're so attracted to it especially being someone who no doubt knows the true ugliness of darkness. It's not this badboy image, it's danger to self and others and it runs deep and it is a true demon that possesses you. Here it's being made into a children's cartoon character. In fact, various signs and planets are too. And I've said before it seems like your acceptance of planets or signs as a part of your astrological makeup is governed by some idealized image they must fit

I would suggest you need to separate yourself from that idealized image as it isn't you. It's just an image, one dimensional, Disney children's cartoon character. Not the real you. This may have to do with that Neptune 1st house as it may not feel good to not know who you are, but accepting that there's much to discover about yourself is the first step to finding the true depths

Last edited by Lykanized; 06-10-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
To explain from a different angle... You talk about darkness a lot, and you very well may be dark, but when you talk about it, you reference superficial traits that don't necessarily represent real 'darkness'. So in that case, it's all about image. And another thing to analyze is why you're so attracted to it especially being someone who no doubt knows the true ugliness of darkness. It's not this badboy image, it's danger to self and others and it runs deep and it is a true demon that possesses you. Here it's being made into a children's cartoon character. In fact, various signs and planets are too. And I've said before it seems like your acceptance of planets or signs as a part of your astrological makeup is governed by some idealized image they must fit

I would suggest you need to separate yourself from that idealized image as it isn't you. It's just an image, one dimensional, Disney children's cartoon character. Not the real you. This may have to do with that Neptune 1st house as it may not feel good to not know who you are, but accepting that there's much to discover about yourself is the first step to finding the true depths
I'm gona say your doing a me and over analyzing. Yes i can be mysterious enigmatic and stuff. However I would litteraly burn a house down, with people in it, if it was a means of protecting the things I love. I think that people say it's an image to comfort themselves from the scary truth that people are and can be this way. I'm just not afraid to admit it.

I don't run around dressed like the joker or a gang biker my life isn't live action roll play lol. I can say a person in a suit makes me more wary than a person in a biker gang.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
I'm gona say your doing a me and over analyzing. Yes i can be mysterious enigmatic and stuff. However I would litteraly burn a house down, with people in it, if it was a means of protecting the things I love. I think that people say it's an image to comfort themselves from the scary truth that people are and can be this way. I'm just not afraid to admit it.

I don't run around dressed like the joker or a gang biker my life isn't live action roll play lol. I can say a person in a suit makes me more wary than a person in a biker gang.
You think you're scary? Lol, you're not. I was trying to help you. Btw, most people would do that for the ones they love. By that I mean kill to protect. It's not special. It's called survival instinct

I think you're an enigma to you

Last edited by Lykanized; 06-10-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Unread 06-10-2018, 04:51 PM

Killing to protect is an instinct most parents have and as you've said, you felt you were a parent to your siblings. It's not darkness. It's survival

My point here is that you provide no evidence of something deep inside you that truly is dark, emotions, feelings, thoughts...I'm not saying you aren't dark, but I'm saying there's a part of you that's hooked onto this image that's idealized and I don't know why that is, but it's quite obvious. You describe certain planets and signs in archetypes and images, but those are worthless as they don't cut to the core, the real drive, the why's. And I do think it has to do with that Neptune 1st house for you as well as probably some other aspects. I believe it's something you may need to sort out in order to progress. But we all have things we have to get through to progress and we all have different journeys

You talk about your clothes sometimes. Those don't matter. Imagine yourself dressed completely in white very basic clothing, nothing special, no accessories, no anything else. And ask yourself who you are

I can't pretend to understand the 1st house Neptune experience, tho. Waybread said that it may make for an exceptional actor and perhaps you've gotten sucked into roles and are trying to find the real

Tags
capricorn, darkest, sign