Saturn transit my 9th house. I m still in school.

SunConjunctUranus

Hello People,
I really worry these days because saturn currently transiting my 9th House and there're some stellium planet like jupiter, neptune, mercury, uranus and sun sitting in that house aswell. Right now im still in college to obtaining degree, i dont have any idea what would be happen with the saturn transit. Some people say it would be delay or trouble in my study.

The next thing im worrying is that, in the middle of saturn transit, there two major square ive spot. First saturn at 20° square my north node and secondly saturn at 14° square my chiron. Both square are cardinal sign also.

So do you have any suggestion what should i check to survive this transit? I mean like placement or something.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You certainly have a packed 9th house. Not sure why I have the impression you are studying law, is that right or am I imagining this? Anyway, in the 9th, (house of philosophy, your mind, religion, publishing, law), you have mercury conjunct Neptune, sextile Saturn, classic writer's aspects for imagination and discipline (which is just as important a part of writing as is fantasy). Transiting Neptune is currently sextile these two planets. Do you write? You say you are worried about Saturn but you don't mention Pluto passing through this house, that is bringing changes in the way you think, in your values and philosophy. Also, natal Uranus is conjunct your sun and midheaven. Transiting Uranus is approaching your ascendent. You are close to finding your true calling. Don't fear any of this. This is called growth, and our souls need this to challenge us, to prepare us for our destinies. Whatever happens, and don't think it will be negative things, it will be guiding you towards your future, embrace it. And keep studying! If you want to write, you first have to learn how to express yourself correctly, know the rules of grammar, and the classic forms of expression, and from there you can evolve to develop your own personal style, which you will certainly do with an Aquarius moon/mars conjunction! Good luck! Head high, chest out... and nose in the books!

watcherofthesouth

You are approaching a very tough time (Sade Sati) that will put you through many tests. Believe in yourself and a higher power and journal regularly. Your way of thinking will be different for the next couple of years - you will most likely have more fear than usual. Your mind will be suppressed and you will encounter many delays. Depression is normal. Just know that you will have relief again after Saturn goes through the 9th.

Remedy: Study very hard at the same time every day (or the same days every week) and you will offset some of the negative effects. You can also give to charity that helps foreign people in need.

SunConjunctUranus

You certainly have a packed 9th house. Not sure why I have the impression you are studying law, is that right or am I imagining this? Anyway, in the 9th, (house of philosophy, your mind, religion, publishing, law), you have mercury conjunct Neptune, sextile Saturn, classic writer's aspects for imagination and discipline (which is just as important a part of writing as is fantasy). Transiting Neptune is currently sextile these two planets. Do you write?

Iam studying law, im not mention it because it stressful you know. No, i dont write too much but i usually reading and listening especially to those older and more experience than me. As you say, i have mercury conjunct neptune exact at 25° capricorn and i thought that aspect didnt really help me in work/occupation field hopefully im wrong but desire for work there are strong, now thats why i really doubt it to get pass the exam bar. :crying:

You say you are worried about Saturn but you don't mention Pluto passing through this house, that is bringing changes in the way you think, in your values and philosophy. Also, natal Uranus is conjunct your sun and midheaven. Transiting Uranus is approaching your ascendent. You are close to finding your true calling. Don't fear any of this. This is called growth, and our souls need this to challenge us, to prepare us for our destinies. Whatever happens, and don't think it will be negative things, it will be guiding you towards your future, embrace it. And keep studying! If you want to write, you first have to learn how to express yourself correctly, know the rules of grammar, and the classic forms of expression, and from there you can evolve to develop your own personal style, which you will certainly do with an Aquarius moon/mars conjunction! Good luck! Head high, chest out... and nose in the books!

Thank you ElenaJ for your encourgement. Ive read in other thread about transit pluto, just still confuse transit saturn. Now you mention it transiting uranus, ididnt thought that before. Btw ElenaJ, im sorry, really i am, my grammar is terrible because english is not our primarily language. Right now Im focusing our own language first. :biggrin:

ElenaJ

You say English is a second language, are you living in the country where you were born? If you are living in a foreign country, this is also symbolised by the 9th house.

Lin

There is tremendous support for your education and you should have no problem going 'all the way' as they say. Whatever your problems are they will be the same problems of law students everywhere. A lot of work. not a lot of free time. A lot of challenge, nothing you can't handle. Saturn is Capricorn will be structuring and jupiter in Sagi coming up should be your friend. Uranus in Taurus should do nothing but support and encourage you.

The only person who could hurt you right now and in the foreseeable future is yourself.
So....''eyes on the prize'' and go for it!
Lin

kore

Transit Saturn through the 9th is when I returned to university and completed my degree. Transit Pluto through your 9th planets is probably what's giving you concern. Transit Pluto conjunct Mercury will most likely help your studies. Transit Pluto on Neptune might present problems, you have Sun and Neptune conjunction. You can get distracted from your studies. If I were you, I'd get my studies completed before then.