Why do I keep attracting Scorpio women for flings and one night stands?

Thinking more about this now after realizing that a lot of women I've slept around with have had early November birthdays.

So while I have had an experience of getting tons of hostility from Scorpio men, I notice I attract a lot of Scorpio women for flings and one night stands. My last two flings were both early November Scorpios (one Colombian and one Italian/Native American/Greek/French mix). I have been with four other women in the past (one real wild relationship in college) who were also early November birthdays.

What's weird is they all had black or dark hair, even if they were really white and one I know made it that color.

And everytime it is the same story.

Sex sex sex.

Then drama these women bring on by making passive aggressive comments to try and get under my skin. It is often a "let me see what I can say to this guy to get him to boil over". My most recent one told me "getting around to make up for not being prom king?".

After the drama, there is sex again and more of it.

Then I try to cut these women out of my life but a few persist and try to get back into it. One even stood outside the door of my apartment and tried to force me into letting her in, said she just "wanted to talk". After a lot of persisting on her end I let her in and then she was pushing hard for sex. The worst part is that I gave in and lacked the self-control to turn her down, she had a way of getting this from me and I don't even know how she did it but it was like I felt different being in a room alone with her and she knew she could get me to do anything she wanted.

And I don't even notice their sign because I don't use the pickup line but I find out afterwards whether it is through them telling me, a couple having Scorpion tattoos, us talking about our birthdays and variety of other reasons.

What gives?

Here is my natal chart....

https://i.imgur.com/cUat4KG.png

For anyone willing to help out, is there any way I can guess a woman's zodiac sign?

I'd love a Gemini chick as a girlfriend. All I know so far is that Scorpio women tend to have dark hair or make their hair dark, have tattoos and tend to be more on the quiet side at first before finally breaking free.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

well the obvious answer that perhaps you have missed is..

you get what you give

meaning, the energy you put out in the world, is what then gets reflected back to you
so if you give love, you receive love, if you give hate, you receive hate, if you are nice and kind to people, people are nice and kind to you, if you cheat, you will get cheated

now after reading this- think to yourself, if you are treating partners/flings/girlfriends passive agressively, getting under their people's skin, only want sex, cause drama and hysteria, know you can make them do whatever you want them to do- what will you then get back?

correct answer: passive agressive girlfriends, that get under your skin, only want sex, cause drama and hysteria, know they can make you do whatever they want you to do.

so you see it all starts with YOU- if you would say, well i had this one girlfriend that acted this way and treated me like this, i would think that the problem was with her, if however- as you have said, many girls have acted and treated you this way- its not the girls anymore, its you, because if EVERYONE around you seems to have the same problem, its not them causing it- its you.

and just a couple of added comments:

1. you cant guess anyones sign, for the month they are born only tells you their sun-sign, which especially for woman (but for men as well) doesnt tell you jack about their appearance, emotional nature, capacity for love- its not the sun sign that matters for all those things, its the ascendant that determines that, that and the moon of course, now if you WOULD ask them their exact date, time and place of birth, and would fill it into astro.com to generate a chart, you would be shocked to find that all of their ascendants are different, their moon-signs, their sun-placements, the aspects and so on and so forth...

2. scorpio woman- you are now referring to scorpio SUN woman, when you talk about black hair and tattoos- for that is the information you had about the woman you were dating, and this is as you may have guessed, incorrect, you have to know the ascendant to get an idea as to what kind of appearance one may have, so the fact that someone has a scorpio sun has literally very little to do with how they look- for example- would you say that your black hair tattood on the quiet side before breaking free (from what interesting but oh well, nevermind) little made-up image of a scorpio woman would also work when looking at Ivanka Trump (scorpio sun born last day of october) Scarlett Johannson (scorpio sun born november) Rachel McAdams (scorpio sun born november) JULIA GODDAMN ROBERTS (scorpio sun born 28 october) GRACE GODDAMN KELLY (scorpio sun born november) HILLARY CLINTON (scorpio sun born 26 october) and others like meg ryan, anna wintour, emma stone, jodie foster, megyn kelly and the list goes on

wow such dark haired, tattoo-ed women that are very quiet and broke free huh?

and after reading your post, as a gemini moon girl, i would say we would probably go for someone more nice and kind and clearly with better communication and logical skills than yours

and P.S. if there is one thing i know gemini-girls LOVE LOVE LOVE is someone who is witty, airy, charming and light- especially the witty part- because WE are witty as well, with a very cheeky sense of humor, someone who is easy to be around, friendly and generally perhaps a bit detached-never too emotional- too much emotion is something we avoid at all costs- so when reading your 'i tried to cut them out' 'drama drama drama' 'sex sex sex' 'lacked the self control to turn her down' - ielllll major cringe moment- too much going on here for any gemini- its about fun lighthearted communication and cheekiness- not this dramatic jerry springer-style spanish soap opera of yours

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I'd love a Gemini chick as a girlfriend. All I know so far is that Scorpio women tend to have dark hair or make their hair dark, have tattoos and tend to be more on the quiet side at first before finally breaking free.

Have you dated any women, casually or more seriously, who were not Scorpios? If so, were any of them dark haired, tattooed, and/or on the quiet side at first?

My first thought on reading your description is that dark hair, tattoos, and on the quiet side is simply the kind of woman you're most attracted to. Many people have a particular physical type that they go for. Although, what I've observed is that when people say they like a certain type--dark haired and quiet, for instance, or blonde and bubbly, or long haired men, or tall, dark, and cultured... what they're really looking for is the personality they associate with those looks.

So... what personality do you associate with a quiet, dark haired woman who has tattoos?

What personality do you associate with a Scorpio woman?

Are they the same? If not, what are the differences?

When you say you would like to have a Gemini girlfriend, what personality do you associate with a Gemini woman?

Actually I love blondes and redheads the most but don't have too much luck with them. I am picky about looks and want the hottest looking girl I can get but I tend to attract a lot of girls with that dark hair tanned skin look whether it is from dating apps or out at bars.

love-thinking

Thinking more about this now after realizing that a lot of women I've slept around with have had early November birthdays.

So while I have had an experience of getting tons of hostility from Scorpio men, I notice I attract a lot of Scorpio women for flings and one night stands. My last two flings were both early November Scorpios (one Colombian and one Italian/Native American/Greek/French mix). I have been with four other women in the past (one real wild relationship in college) who were also early November birthdays.

What's weird is they all had black or dark hair, even if they were really white and one I know made it that color.

And everytime it is the same story.

Sex sex sex.

Then drama these women bring on by making passive aggressive comments to try and get under my skin. It is often a "let me see what I can say to this guy to get him to boil over". My most recent one told me "getting around to make up for not being prom king?".

After the drama, there is sex again and more of it.

Then I try to cut these women out of my life but a few persist and try to get back into it. One even stood outside the door of my apartment and tried to force me into letting her in, said she just "wanted to talk". After a lot of persisting on her end I let her in and then she was pushing hard for sex. The worst part is that I gave in and lacked the self-control to turn her down, she had a way of getting this from me and I don't even know how she did it but it was like I felt different being in a room alone with her and she knew she could get me to do anything she wanted.

And I don't even notice their sign because I don't use the pickup line but I find out afterwards whether it is through them telling me, a couple having Scorpion tattoos, us talking about our birthdays and variety of other reasons.

What gives?

Here is my natal chart....

https://i.imgur.com/cUat4KG.png

For anyone willing to help out, is there any way I can guess a woman's zodiac sign?

You have venus square pluto and moon sextile/trine pluto.

Venus and moon are the types of women you'd attract. You have venus in leo so like you said in the comments, of course you'd like blondes or someone of a different archetype. You also have a stellium in your 12th house.

I'm not going to say you'll always attract women like that because that's not true but there are some issues that you may have to work out here in regards to love like someone said earlier.

My ex had this, and I'm your exact description but I'm not a scorpio sun.(Moon in 8th house opposite pluto).

You're not exactly attracting your ideal either and that's because you need to work out issues of value.

Venus square pluto, call me biased is a very insecure aspect. Squares after inconjuncts are the hardest to integrate even more so than an opposition. I have known three or heard of three so far. That's why there typically are subconscious issues that need to be brought up to the surface. Clearly, whatever these girls are telling you to get under your skin IS actually getting under your skin regardless of what you say.

I don't want to offend you but really do try and analyze your confidence, values, and insecurities and analyze how it affects you and maybe makes you do the wrong thing sometimes(perhaps manipulate in subtle ways?)

As for why you may be attracting these women. You have venus in 12th house. 12th house is of enemies. You also have mars as you DK which is your lowest degree planet. Mars is the natural ruler of scorpio in vedic astrology that doesn't use pluto so I don't know. Mars also is aggression, and sex?

12th house is also a water house, squaring pluto, and opposing saturn. I have seen lot of people with pisces ascendent to be quite "scorpio" looking if they have other plutonic links in their charts. You also have venus opposing saturn. Pluto and saturn by far are the darkest planets.

But you can tell you want someone 'brighter' with more leo vibes through your venus in leo and probably the antithesis of scorpio with your moon in virgo.

You know, a few of the women I have been with have particularly been upset when I spoke with a blonde or was friends with a blonde girl, one even said "just want your trophy don't you!".

Januarystorm

You know, a few of the women I have been with have particularly been upset when I spoke with a blonde or was friends with a blonde girl, one even said "just want your trophy don't you!".

you know, after reading this i have to agree with your previous statement, you DO attract some really lower-intelligence probably-no-one-else-but-you-would-be-with-them particular kind of females..because no self-respecting, dignified, desired, intelligent and most of all confident woman would ever say such a dumb dumb thing EVER, haha the mere thought of it is funny to me- that i would EVER say something like that to some dude- demeaning myself when he is talking to someone else and then claiming she is some kind of trophy and the fact that he 'just wants her' - like that is of any importance to me- i dont care what you want nor would i ever call someone else a trophy- when a normal girl sees a guy is clearly not treating her with respect the only normal, dignified and respectful answer is GOOD LUCK WITH THAT whilst waving a hand and sending an endearing smile

man you gotta up your standards, i knew guys like you, dated all the ones that no one wanted and then tried to make them jealous by talking to the others no one wanted- riving them up against each other...nahhh everyone knows the girls that are actually worth your time and love are NEVER the ones that say things like that, you should know this come on!

Sagcap88

Probably because underdeveloped Scorpio women tend to jump right to sex, as they feel it binds you to a person. I wouldn’t mess with em, mind you. Keep it up and you might end up with a Fatal Attraction situation on your hands.

Plus, your Pluto is in Scorpio in the (not always but in some cases) shallow third house. It may make you feel a bit powerful to hook up with these women who conjunct your Pluto — the fact that it conjuncts your IC also tells me that this may be a way of trying to self-medicate childhood wounds. Again, Pluto in the third lends to that. Your Venus in Leo squaring Pluto also points to this being a Plutonic issue where you grapple with a need for control in relationships and hesitate to commit. Your Venus also opposes Saturn so there’s some karma involved with your approach to love.

I think you might resolve these issues by looking at what root cause may have occurred during your childhood, being honest with yourself about your own negative traits (we all have to come to that place), and learning to like yourself and just be content with you.

Best of luck!

Osamenor

Staff member
Between this and your other threads, what's emerged is that Scorpio people seem to reliably challenge you, for better or worse. If it's for worse, they're abusive and tear you down, and you react by acting like your worst self (or at least considering it). If it's for better, they challenge you to be a better version of yourself.

I find it interesting that not only are all these women Scorpios, they all have early November birthdays. No October Scorpios, no mid November Scorpios--just early November. So, it's not just Scorpios you're attracting. It's Scorpios whose sun squares your sun, exactly or nearly.

Sun is self. Squares between the sun are selves challenging each other. When there's a Scorpio/Pluto dynamic involved--and with your chart, any challenge to your sense of self has a Pluto stamp on it--the challenges you get to self involve the hidden, and probably disliked, truths about you.

You have another chart placement that suggests you, in fact, need your partner(s) to provide you with that challenge: DC in Aquarius. Aquarius is the truth sayer. Aquarius DC says that you draw people into your life who, and need a partner who, speaks their truth. Including telling you the truth about yourself. Aquarius in your chart is also the truth sayer part of you. When it's descending, that means you need others in your life to say, and help you see, your own truth.

The statements these women have made to you are not untrue at all. Between this and your other threads, you've said yourself that you're trying to make up for not being prom king, even if you didn't use those exact words. You've also said, up thread, that you want the hottest women possible, and you apparently consider blondes the hottest.

You really are just looking for your trophy. Even if there are blonde women who are really just platonic friends to you--even if the mere act of talking to a blonde woman isn't always trophy seeking on your part--it's true in the big picture. Your date who told you that was picking up on that big picture truth. She was probably also picking up on the fact that you weren't really that into her, and would gladly dump her for a happy-go-lucky blonde if you could get one interested in you.

Osamenor

Staff member

.... All I know so far is that Scorpio women tend to have dark hair or make their hair dark, have tattoos and tend to be more on the quiet side at first before finally breaking free.

Know who you're dating, over and over? Lisbeth Salander. (Who is actually a Taurus, but born on the Swedish version of a springtime Halloween.) In the book, not only is she heavily tattooed and a woman of few words, she's also a redhead who dyes her hair black.

If you have any time for pleasure reading, and any liking for noir, I highly recommend The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo--it would shed some light on the character archetype. If you prefer a movie version, the Swedish one with Noomi Rapace is quite good, and brings the character to life well, although it leaves out some of the nuances of the book.

Being a twelfth house native, your life is apt to be full of archetypes. Including fictional characters seemingly coming to life as people in your life.

Your "dream girl" sounds like a combination of Pippi Longstocking and Barbie (as in the doll). Instead, you keep finding the grown up version of her.

Not quite right on the Girl With Dragon Tattoo part, I am not attracting a goth, think more along the lines of a normal girl who just happens to have dark hair and especially party girls with black hair. Think more Megan Fox or Jenner sisters as opposed to emo goth girl types.

Osamenor

Staff member
Not quite right on the Girl With Dragon Tattoo part, I am not attracting a goth, think more along the lines of a normal girl who just happens to have dark hair and especially party girls with black hair. Think more Megan Fox or Jenner sisters as opposed to emo goth girl types.

Wrong archetype, then. But still, you are attracting women who reflect your truth back at you. They tell it to you, and they give back what you put out, as another poster said.

The way you describe these encounters, power plays sound like the central part of it. With such a Plutonian chart as you have, of course it's about power.

Being a twelfth house native, your life is apt to be full of archetypes. Including fictional characters seemingly coming to life as people in your life.

Is this a nicer way of you saying that you think I am BSing you? lol

Osamenor

Staff member
I wonder now, if I did not have much or if any pluto aspects, how would I be different based on my chart?

Would the hunger for power still exist?

To not have so many Pluto aspects, you would have to have been born at a very different time. Either a different time of year--with Pluto in the middle of Scorpio, and several planets close to the sun that August, being born that month guarantees multiple Pluto aspects--or a different generation, with Pluto in a different sign.

But, are you going into the purely theoretical here, and imagining a chart that can't possibly exist--say, every placement the same except for Pluto being tucked away somewhere that it doesn't aspect much of your chart?

And where does your hunger for power come from--your chart, or your life experiences? You experienced a lot of disempowerment for most of your life. After that, it's natural to want power.

Perhaps, if you didn't have such strong Pluto aspects, you would respond differently to your experiences. Maybe you would be more prone to self blame (I think that's especially likely if we leave Saturn where it is: Saturn aspects a lot for you, too, and being overly responsible is a Saturnian problem). Maybe the power struggles in your life would be less obvious and less front and center.