Blockages regarding love life

LovelyMissAries

Hi, I recently made a horary chart regarding this issue and it was suggesting I make a progressed one. I'm not exactly certain what progressed charts are other than sort of a current natal chart, and I'm not sure how to read them in this regard. Any help is appreciated and I'm eager to learn how these work. Thanks :)

2q8reh4.png

katydid

I like seeing that your Moon has just changed signs, It is @ 1 degree Gemini. So this is a totally new phase. It moves an average of one degree per month so you have about 2 and a half years of Moon in Gemini left.

I think it will help with your new urge to get a handle on your communication style. :innocent:

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with the exalted Mercury in the 11th. I think you will expand your circle of friends and may learn new ways of expressing your creativity and honing your talents.

It seems like a fresh new start.

katydid

For the past two and a half years, your Moon has been in Taurus. I think maybe this has been a bit of an obstacle in your relationships because you may have seemed like you were stubborn or unyielding. It would have been opposing your Pluto for some of that time. :alien:

I think Gemini will be a nice change of pace. :love:

Chrysalis

Actually i can see something from this chart, your pr venus is now the evening star/visible, as she's separated from the sun now by 8 degrees, although she is at present in a pitted degree which is another debility for venus...there's 2 pitted degrees venus needs to go through 24/25 and then she's okay for a while.

I can't really see anything else what it can be, as saturn by transit is @ 7 capricorn, and also jupiters going through your 5th house and your Pr venus has previously left an opposition with jupiter.

Forward your chart till venus gets to 26 degrees, to see when this will be.

LovelyMissAries

I like seeing that your Moon has just changed signs, It is @ 1 degree Gemini. So this is a totally new phase. It moves an average of one degree per month so you have about 2 and a half years of Moon in Gemini left.

I think it will help with your new urge to get a handle on your communication style. :innocent:

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with the exalted Mercury in the 11th. I think you will expand your circle of friends and may learn new ways of expressing your creativity and honing your talents.

It seems like a fresh new start.

Hey!

So are progression charts different in that they're like a current natal chart for you, but the planets don't change as often as they would in horary charts?

Also yeah I think Moon in Gemini will make my emotions less heavy and easier to roll off my back.

And so far I have expanded my circle of friends this year and met some new girl friends, no new guy friends yet... but the girl friends are very encouraging, open, and are into woo woo stuff like astrology like I am so that's nice.

LovelyMissAries

Actually i can see something from this chart, your pr venus is now the evening star/visible, as she's separated from the sun now by 8 degrees, although she is at present in a pitted degree which is another debility for venus...there's 2 pitted degrees venus needs to go through 24/25 and then she's okay for a while.

I can't really see anything else what it can be, as saturn by transit is @ 7 capricorn, and also jupiters going through your 5th house and your Pr venus has previously left an opposition with jupiter.

Forward your chart till venus gets to 26 degrees, to see when this will be.

Saturn transit at 7 capricorn should put Saturn in my 8th house... it moves out of my 7th where natally I have Sag DSC, right? Here is the natal, progressions, and transit chart. It's overwhelming to look at for me, I don't know how you can do it!

Venus will be at 26 degrees August 1st, 2019. Yaay...... XD

sy9ehl.png

Last edited:

Chrysalis

No wonder as you've got saturn by transit through your 7th house too.

When venus is @ 26 degrees will saturn then be out of your 7th, check to see ? Well infact you've got your saturn return coming up then too.

Chrysalis

When you've got saturn transiting your 7th, its usually best not to rush into any kind of romance/r'ship, as if you do you'll be disappointed, you need to take things slow with guys and "saturn slowly" get to know them first, with saturn in 7th he's not going to allow you to get into a r'ship with just anyone, he needs you to learn that they need to be worked at and not in a rushed manner.

Chrysalis

Progressions move slowly yes, if you look at your sun in your progression chart (1st posted) its @17 Aries, your natal sun is @ 16 Taurus, thats 29 degrees the sun has travelled since you were born, does 29 ring any bells ? yes its your age lol (well soon).

So you're still a Taurus sun, but have some gemini traits layered on top now too.

This happens with all your planets, with moon moving the fastest as usual, your venus when born was in Aries = not good, but is now nicely placed in Taurus and is further away from the sun = v. good.

katydid

Hey!

So are progression charts different in that they're like a current natal chart for you, but the planets don't change as often as they would in horary charts?

Also yeah I think Moon in Gemini will make my emotions less heavy and easier to roll off my back.

And so far I have expanded my circle of friends this year and met some new girl friends, no new guy friends yet... but the girl friends are very encouraging, open, and are into woo woo stuff like astrology like I am so that's nice.

Yes, let me try and explain progressions. I think you will dig it when you get the concept.

It is basically a 'day for a year.' Or a day equals a year.

You look in the ephemeris, and when a child turns one, you are looking at the next day in the ephemeris. So one day equals one year.

When a child turns two years old, you are looking at two days after their birth, in the ephemeris.

I was born when the Sun was @ 0Scorpio34 minutes. OK, so by progression, it would take 29 and a half years for my Sun to 'progress' into Taurus.

See the concept?

You have 'progressed' about 29 days forward in the ephemeris. That is all progressions are.

" A DAY=A YEAR"

LovelyMissAries

So you're still a Taurus sun, but have some gemini traits layered on top now too.

This happens with all your planets, with moon moving the fastest as usual, your venus when born was in Aries = not good, but is now nicely placed in Taurus and is further away from the sun = v. good.

Why is it very good to be further away from the Sun? Was it combust before and thus adding to the difficulty?

Omg I completely forgot about Saturn returns!!!! I wonder if mine will be hard or not, how can you tell?

LovelyMissAries

Yes, let me try and explain progressions. I think you will dig it when you get the concept.

It is basically a 'day for a year.' Or a day equals a year.

You look in the ephemeris, and when a child turns one, you are looking at the next day in the ephemeris. So one day equals one year.

When a child turns two years old, you are looking at two days after their birth, in the ephemeris.

I was born when the Sun was @ 0Scorpio34 minutes. OK, so by progression, it would take 29 and a half years for my Sun to 'progress' into Taurus.

See the concept?

You have 'progressed' about 29 days forward in the ephemeris. That is all progressions are.

" A DAY=A YEAR"

Thank you!

Chrysalis

Why is it very good to be further away from the Sun? Was it combust before and thus adding to the difficulty?

Omg I completely forgot about Saturn returns!!!! I wonder if mine will be hard or not, how can you tell?

As you've got saturn in your 7th squaring your sun/venus in your natal, then i'd say it would be something related to partnerships/r'ships you'll be struggling with.

It is usually better if you have saturn in your 7th to wait until after your saturn rx to be in a proper r'ship, as the ones before will most likely not work out, which you've already experienced.

katydid

As you've got saturn in your 7th squaring your sun/venus in your natal, then i'd say it would be something related to partnerships/r'ships you'll be struggling with.

It is usually better if you have saturn in your 7th to wait until after your saturn rx to be in a proper r'ship, as the ones before will most likely not work out, which you've already experienced.

Or maybe, those relationships that happen during a retro Saturn need to happen, to get you to the next level?

I guess that is what sometimes concerns me about constant horary questions and constant tarot or constant synastry comparisons....

Do we over do it, and check out of the reality of dating, to get things right?

I see people asking if 'he is the one'? ---and they are asking about someone they just talked to twice on FB, and want to know if this is their soulmate, if not, they are not going to meet up for coffee...:annoyed:

Why not just go have a cuppa and meet them for the experience of it? :sideways:

OK, rant over...:innocent:

Oh, and Chrysalis, I am not aiming this rant at you. You are awesome and very good at horary skills...:love:

Chrysalis

Or maybe, those relationships that happen during a retro Saturn need to happen, to get you to the next level?

I guess that is what sometimes concerns me about constant horary questions and constant tarot or constant synastry comparisons....

I see people asking if 'he is the one'? ---and they are asking about someone they just talked to twice on FB, and want to know if this is their soulmate, if not, they are not going to meet up for coffee...:annoyed:

Oh, and Chrysalis, I am not aiming this rant at you. You are awesome and very good at horary skills...:love:

Yes i get what you're saying, i think were all wanting to meet "the one" rather than randoms that don't work out for whatever reason, we all want to be loved and in love, and we don't want to waste our time on the wrong one...even though yes many still do regardless.

The saying "we have to kiss a few frogs before we meet our prince" is all about like you say having the experience, if it wasn't for the frogs how would we know what we really want from someone. Or we could be the person who falls in love in highschool and stays with that one person for the rest of our life....but this may must just mean they've learnt their lessons of love in their previous incarnation, so this lifetime is an easy restful trine romance. *boring*

This is why i love Astrology, because now hopefully OP can see the reasons why she's not having success in relationships at present, so not to be getting her hopes up, and to just focus on other things for now, till the time passes....rather than doing horary after horary, on guys thats just right now not going to work.

Ahh thanks Katie :love: oh boy horarys been a journey and a half, and i'm still not where i want to be yet.

LovelyMissAries

So... I did cast one about a stranger at Target, but I like to put myself in a separate group of horary enthusiasts from those who are unreasonable... but I see your point. Like, go out and experience life and then come back to the stars? I feel like I have and that there is much more to experience but it's not coincidence I keep repeating a story so I wanted to know astrologically why. ;)

IleneK

Premium Member
Looking at your chart through a whole sign house lens, natal Jupiter rules your 7th house/sign and it is in its detriment, so in general matters may not flow as easily in the 7th as in other houses.
I see your natal Saturn in the 8th and ruling the 8th and 9th sign/houses. Your important upcoming Saturn return in Jan of next year will strongly influence the affairs of those houses, including the 9th which does seem to figure strongly in the current events in your life. Your natal Saturn is in its dignity, so there is typicaly greater ease in the affairs of the houses that it rules.

Back to the relationship question: So Jupiter rules your 7th sign/house. Typically, matters related to that house will shift when the ruler is triggered. Main triggers are transits from the Sun and Mars. Progressed Moon is also a strong trigger.

Progressed Moon moves about a degree a month, so your progressed Moon will meet natal Jupiter in about 3 months and something could happen then. Jupiter also rules your 10th sign/house. That makes me think that you might meet this person in connection with your work, either the practice of it or while engaged in obtaining higher credentials for it, if that it what you decide to do?

I think the "why" of your 7th house challenges is the condition of its ruler, Jupiter: in its detriment and also unaspected, so not so well integrated into the chart as a whole. But it is angular in the 1st sign so receives some accidental dignity from that and also being in the 1st sign suggests that relationship tends to be in the forefront of your consciousness.

The good news is that transiting Jupiter moves into your 7th sign and the sign of its dignity near the end of the year. So progressed Moon will trigger natal Jup in about 3 months. Then transiting Jup moves into its dignity into your 7th sign. Towards the end of next year it comes along to trine natal Venus.

These look like favorable periods for you to meet someone. This will coincide with your Saturn return which is the transition into full adulthood and also the teacher of important lessons, so you will have that as a resource to support you through these matters if you will open yourself to its energies.

I am truly wishing you the best.

StillOne

Couple of things that I noticed right off the bat:

In your progressed horoscope, your Ascendant is Cancer and so Dec is Capricorn ruled by Saturn. Delays/limitations in 7th house affairs.

In your natal, 7th house ruler in the 12th house. I think this is a very ambiguous position for the 7th house ruler. Look to aspects for more clues.

Best wishes :wink:

katydid

So... I did cast one about a stranger at Target, but I like to put myself in a separate group of horary enthusiasts from those who are unreasonable... but I see your point. Like, go out and experience life and then come back to the stars? I feel like I have and that there is much more to experience but it's not coincidence I keep repeating a story so I wanted to know astrologically why. ;)

I wasn't really talking about you. I think your questions are very sincere and you also have learned a lot of solid astrology in the process.

I was mainly talking about people who totally rely upon the stars/runes/cards for every tiny experience, instead of actually going out and experiencing their lives.