What is your hypothetical Poseidon zodiac sign?

Alzander

Hey guys, what is your Poseidon zodiac sign?

If you're unsure then go to www.astrotheme.com and do the hypothetical planet of Poseidon in the advanced tools section of natal/birth charts...it's really cool and fun doing the hypothetical planets, constellations and asteroids. You may enjoy it muchly like I did.

My Poseidon is in Pisces which is supposedly a great healing placement of the hands and so fourth. I'm a Pisces with mostly Pisces in my chart so it all correlates and adds up quite well hehe but yeah, less about me...more about you guys...let's get discussing.

Peace and love fellow Starlovers.

P.S ...

''Planetary Poseidon within a birth chart brings enlightenment and an illumination of ideas in a way that is positive, grounded and can be used in our everyday lives.

It is represented by two crescent moons, one facing upward and the other down, bound by a bar. The bar holds this idea of the receptivity, of higher consciousness and then resonating back out in all directions in the form of wisdom. When we turn the symbol 90 degrees we get the symbol for Pisces, and there are similarities.

Poseidon was as was Neptune, god of the sea. Poseidon was also god of earthquakes and horses. He is often depicted with a horse and sometimes a dolphin or a ram. He drove is chariot over water and through waves of unquestionable dominance often drowning people in his wake. And in their death, their souls remain suspended over the ocean.

Poseidon stands for enlightenment and wisdom. As he rode over his victims he illuminated a clear passage to their death. So they suspended over the ocean but within truth and light.
So Poseidon is transparency, it’s higher consciousness, clarity, truth and ethics."

Quoted text courtesy of http://theuranianastrologer.com/poseidon/

stellamora

I have this information from this hypothetical point:

4341 POSEIDON:

Keywords:greek god of sea, good side of neptunian/uranian vibes
Positive: psychic sensitivity, uplifting people/ideas, psychic vibrations, persuasion, intellectual or spiritual influences, deep intuition, heightening ones senses, grounding of spiritual influence in daily life
Negative:
Neutral: idealogical or moral stances, spread of ideas, inspiration, religion, mediums, clarity, enlightenment, receptivity to the force, reactions to the media; windows, mirrors, refraction of light

In my chart he is in PISCES 14' of my 7 HOUSE conjunct asteroid panacea, and achilles AND sextile my MARS in 9 HOUSE by 1' orb.

my sabian symbol for this asteroid is:

PHASE 344 (PISCES 14°): A LADY WRAPPED IN A LARGE STOLE OF FOX FUR.

KEYNOTE:The use of intelligence and mental subtlety as a protection against storms and trials.
Coming just after the preceding symbols and as the fourth stage of a five-fold sequence, which is usually related to some kind of technique, this symbol may at first seem irrelevant. The key to its interpretation, missed by the commentators, is fox fur. In symbolism and mythology the fox is always a clever and subtle animal. It represents the intellect at its early stage of "cunning"; in a broader sense, it also refers to "intelligence," considered as the ability to adapt to any and all life situations. Spiritual will and the ability to stand in facing tests are necessary in any crucial or challenging situation that an individual meets within a power-oriented group. But the sword-like will often has to be shielded, and intelligence or acumen can be the most precious help in danger. It is a personal (i.e. "animal" or instinctual) shield, perhaps even a camouflage. It hides the central will, but it keeps the individual from unnecessary hardships.
What we see symbolized here is a self-protective way of meeting the inclemencies of weather, actual or psychic, which abound as one leads a life consecrated to a vaster Whole; for this very consecration arouses strong enmities. Unnecessary risks are forbidden to the initiate, for the security of the Brotherhood might be endangered. The need for PROTECTIVE SHIELDING is imperative, and glamour can be an effective shield.

source: http://www.mindfire.ca/An%20Astrological%20Mandala/An%20Astrological%20Mandala%20-%20Pisces%201-15.htm

So sextiles represent opportunities, potentials and support.
I had the opportunity/potential to become psychically sensitive (POSEIDON) to the personal/1x1 relationship (7H) males (MARS) in my life... BUT-with this came the need for developing intelligence and protective shielding. Because with the asteroid poseidon conjunct 588 ACHILLES (vulnerability/self destructive tendencies), and 2878 PANACEA (natural cures/healer).
Now let me explain the importance on really looking into asteroids in the chart and how they had the in between the context.

I developed high psychic/emotional sensitivity/wisdom (POSEIDON) to the men in my life -and how I act/intiate things with them- (MARS) because of my father's chronic illness and my fear of losing him, as well as my brothers drugs/alcohol/violence tendencies and my fear of him getting himself killed I developed extreme empathy, compassion and love(PISCES) for them through the wisdom and intelligence(sabian symbol) of philosophical pursuits (9H MARS)- because of this I have because highly sensitive to men that are close to me in my life (7H POSEIDON) and feel very vulnerable to their negative behaviours and this results in my being self-destructive to both the relationship and myself both physically and mentally (ACHILLES) I do end up healing others and myself through natural methods.(PANACEA) through salves, philosophical texts, wisdom/intelligence of healers.

See the theme here? and this is VERY prominent in my life as of the last 2-3 years and transit NEPTUNE is sextile my MARS.

I also have SATURN in 8, PLUTO in 3 conjunct IC, lots of neptune in the chart and etc etc to show how deeply it connects to other things. To show how I had potential of this to happen and for it to develop..

Last edited:

Alzander

Awesome that you have it in pisces too. I find it very interesting and have a fondness and interest for hypothetical asteroids and planets in general.

Will be interesting to see what other people have.

Peace and love fellow Starlovers.