News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

I know it's early, but in the art of Astrology world, it may pay for us to do a rehash of old wounds, (When President Obama won his 2nd term and Mitt Romney lost in 2012)..........

Regarding the ZR and the Quotidian (be sure to progress the Quotidian on Solar Fire I was told)

Even these two more rare methods of auguring events so important like a Presidential Election - were taken out of the toolbox and utilized.

As it turned out, both were wrong, and good old fashion Transits seemed to take the day and Obama won.

For those interested, I've saved my old notes here and will share them:
From 2012: FOR THE REPUBLICAN TRYING TO UNSEAT BARACK OBAMA -

INNER WHEEL: Mitt Romney's Progressed Quotidian positions - 2012
OUTER WHEEL: Mitt Romney's Natal chart relocated to D.C.

leomoon

This was the Election that shined the best for the NSAR in 2012 when President Obama won the Election.

After the Trump vs HRC in 2016 however proved to be a total embarrassment, the group made the decision not to allow any journalists or reporters know nor televise them again. I thought it was a mistake to do so, but not my decision to make.
A mistake because that should be how we learn what works and what doesn't work via our mistakes, but Brennan and others thought that it would not be favorable for Astrologers to be put up to such public scrutiny after all for them.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The presidential panel got a decent amount of media coverage once it was over, and in fact most of the media coverage earlier in the week before the panel even took place was largely focused on the election. Here are the two main articles that were published once the panel was over and then widely circulated by the media:[/FONT]

• Reuters: Astrologers say celestial charts favor Obama over Romney
  • USA Today: Panel of astrologers predicts Obama victory
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]Most of the panelists placed a high degree of certainty on their forecast, but a few pointed to potential difficulties Obama may face after his predicted re-election.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]"The ingress of Saturn into Scorpio may trouble him," Brennan said. "It won't cost him the election, but it may indicate difficulties in the first half of his second term."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]Brennan could not specify the potential problem, but "it pertains to his career and his reputation," he said.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]As to the election itself, Brennan raised the possibility of the contested 2000 election being revisited.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]"We should all be aware of the Mercury retrograde that will occur on election day," he said, referring to an optical illusion that can make a planet appear to reverse direction temporarily.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]"Most astrologers are pretty certain that this could cause problems similar to what happened in the 2000 election," Brennan said, referring to the contested Florida vote that was settled only when the Supreme Court ruled that George W. Bush should be president rather than Al Gore.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]The retrograde, Brennan said, "seems to imply that there's something up in the air about the election until sometime later in the month."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, serif]"It's possible it won't be finished for Romney until the last week of November," he said.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Helvetica, serif]The group has historically been right. In 2008 they accurately predicted that Obama would be victorious over John McCain. [/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Helvetica, serif]Each of the five astrologers on the panel explained they came to their assessments by relying on studies of celestial charts on both Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney. They looked at both the date of the election and the presidential inauguration, [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, serif]according to News24.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]At UAC in 2008 a similar panel took place, and the astrologers on it were unanimous in predicting that Obama would win the election. As a result of that precedent, expectations were high for this panel.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The panelists included:[/FONT]

• Gary Christian, representing Uranian astrology and Cosmobiology.
  • Edith Hathaway, representing Indian or Vedic astrology.
  • Nina Gryphon, representing Medieval and Renaissance astrology.
  • Claude Weiss, representing Modern western astrology.
  • Chris Brennan, representing Hellenistic astrology, on behalf of the writers of the Political Astrology Blog.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]In the end, the five panelists were unanimous in predicting that Obama would win the 2012 election.[/FONT]

leomoon

Leomoon, with that same panel, is there any way to know their predictions for 2020?

Or, are they keeping it a secret?

The majority was wrong and thought HRC was the winner as I recall (Trump vs HRC) No word yet on 2020 who suggested whom? I think Hathaway had said Trump from my visit to her blog which turned me off!

(2008-2012) Panelists:

I either read it or heard it audibly, that Chris Brennan was against any kind of further public prediction :( ....so I think the Trump win in 2016 did them in...as it did ALL of us, lol. But seriously, they feel there is too much to lose, and that it could give Astrology a bad name which they do not want to incur. I recall looking up Edith Hathaway, (Indian astrology), but she seemed to be a trump fan, so it probably turned me off) I'll try looking again and report if I hear anything.

Of course, they didn't REALLY see a dead loss for HRC, as she won the major vote count. If you "see" in astrology the more popular vote, but not seeing an Electoral college loss.

Last edited:

Kite

Those who know him say he will run. Even if he doesn't in the political realm, he seems to have a run of very good luck for either lawsuits, the Presidency and/or protection with Jupiter and Venus. As for a 2nd Presidency?

Now that he's done the trial run of how much he could get away with (i.e. nepotism, making money for himself and his adult kids) via international travel

and like the Tax Cut for the wealthy, his very first major accomplishment he points to, he can correct whatever a Democratic president does in taxes for the wealthiest.

But I do think the best prize of all for him would be the protection of both the criminalized (A.G.Barr), Justice Dept., and doing away as he did in 2018-2020, any kind of investigations of his crimes, closing them down.

Security for him. No accountability for him, is what his greatest desire is and his worse fear now.
He's had a good run his whole life with the benefic enclosure he has around Saturn with his Venus and Jupiter leaving Mars to run rampant. I believe Hillary had the opposite besiegement with her Venus sandwiched by aspects from Mars and Saturn. Not sure about the transits at the time that may have interfered but I think push come to shove that's what dictated the outcomes (or symbolized it I should say). I personally don't want to look at his chart for the next 3 years. He's eaten up enough of my attention over the past 4 to last a lifetime.

david starling

The majority was wrong and thought HRC was the winner as I recall.

I either read it or heard it audibly, that Chris Brennan was against any kind of further public prediction :( ....so I think the Trump win in 2016 did them in...as it did ALL of us, lol. But seriously, they feel there is too much to lose, and that it could give Astrology a bad name which they do not want to incur. I recall looking up Edith Hathaway, (Indian astrology), but she seemed to be a trump fan, so it probably turned me off) I'll try looking again and report if I hear anything.

Of course, they didn't REALLY see a dead loss for HRC, as she won the major vote count. If you "see" in astrology the more popular vote, but not seeing an Electoral college loss.

Did any or all of them independently reveal their predictions for Trump vs Biden, as far as you know? I'm just wondering how they would have done as panelists in the 2020 Election.

leomoon

Did any or all of them independently reveal their predictions for Trump vs Biden, as far as you know? I'm just wondering how they would have done as panelists in the 2020 Election.

The only ones I know of were Edith Hathaway (Vedic) - a Trump fan and also predicted for him, and another fan who predicted for him was (I forget his name now, but will add a note later when it finally comes to me!) He & I use to go round & round, arguing - he was all for Bush then Trump, and predicted Trump, but lost the 1st Obama 2008-2012 round. HE (the name I forgot), was part of the chosen few for the 2016 Elections.) I'll add later name & what he's predicting for next time, when I recall his name.

Another is Joni Patry (Vedic) (pushes bit coins like Mr. whats his name does) , who is likewise, a big Trump fan and predicted for him.

Its VERY difficult I think to park our biases on the shelf when we read especially when the planets are favoring them both. That's why we need to get together when mistakes are made to say, "oh, here is what went wrong, etc" the only way imo.

From what I can tell watching both Tropical and Vedic Astrologers though, it's the inter-cuspal links (a K Indian alternate theory that has the best predictions more accurate ones
. They have more then one dasa ruler and fine tune those ruler with the stars. There is one woman here, I saw somewhere who practices it.

Last edited:

leomoon

I get her emails (I think it's a her, lol) :smile: It sounds like she too practices "K" inter-cuspal Astrology -?

https://www.indastro.com/astrology-...ally-simple-astrological-interpretation-.html

U.S. Election 2020: Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

Indastro Predicts the Next President!

• As per Donald Trump’s chart,. Rahu will transit over natal Rahu and rising sign lord from Sun, which indicates that Trump may not be in his best days of his political career. In Biden’s chart, Rahu is transiting in the seventh house of image.
  • In Donald Trump’s chart, Moon, the Lord of Twelfth House, is posited in the Fourth House of people with Ketu. It is being aspected by transit Rahu. In Biden’s Chart, Saturn- the lord of Fourth House- is well placed in the Seventh House of public image) in Venus sign.
  • 10th house lord in Trump horoscope is at very a low degree and placed in the 12th house whereas, in Biden’s horoscope, Sun,the lord of Tenth House is placed in Lagan/1st house.
  • In Donald Trump’s Natal Chart, there will be main period of Jupiter, sub period of Saturn,and sub-sub period of Rahu on November 3, 2020 whereas, in Joe Biden’s Chart there will be main period of Jupiter and sub period of Rahu on November 3, 2020.
  • In Trump’s chart, Saturn is transiting in the 6th house and aspecting Venus, the Lord of Tenth House , whereas in Biden’s Horoscope Saturn is transiting in the 3rd house and aspecting natal Jupiter. Also, Jupiter is forming a Gaj Kesari yoga in Biden’s horoscope.

After analyzing Donald Trump’s and Joe Biden’s Horoscope, we can say there are strong chances that Biden will defeat Trump in a landslide victory.

* Sounds to me like Trump's sub-sub lord sank him (Rahu)

** a Gaj KESARI yoga for Biden ( i.e. Jupiter-Moon) is a very favorable yoga to have

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Is there astrological influences behind the current events of the years 2020-22 (we're in July 2021, the living end, halfway through this period) or we're in a low point in the 1790-1930 cycle (the last low point was 1860-the civil war)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zqNDHBtl8U

We could well be in the middle of a 1930-2110 cycle (or was 2010 instead, its worse a decade later, it's not ending in 2090 nor 2100), the greatest country or the lone superpower in history, is on its way of decline and collapse right now.

The USA: Freedom of press, religion, speech, expression and assembly...also you don't talk about politics, religion, finances, morality and diversity. Yes, we're entering civil war mode in the last 3 decades or cultural wars since like the late 1960s.

Last edited:

leomoon

We were all rather disappointed to hear today, that Simone Biles, the young gold medal gymnast had apparently hurt herself and is taking off from her team to heal.

She also said yesterday to whoever was listening: "I FEEL I have the weight of the world on my shoulders" :sad:
She's had personal family issues to deal with a sibling (1/2 sibling), who didn't live with her, but was arrested. She went to his aid.

Then the "team" trying out for the gold again, was counting on her to bring it home....She simply said she was not up to it now....
Take note of her 6th house being pressured now, and the medical aspect of a quincunx (approx. 150 degrees) from tr Uranus 14° over the cusp of her 6th to her now progressed MC - (the public life)

Last edited:

leomoon

Simone Biles has had a hard life growing up. Her parents were either on drugs, and her grandmother raised her and another sibling. *See Stellium in the 4th house) I can't recall the entire story now, so I'll post later if I find it...Wikipedia doesn't mention her parents.

Career related injuries and health

In October 2013, Biles had surgery for bone spurs in her right tibia bone resulting in a 3 week sidelining.[180]
In 2014, Biles had a shoulder injury resulting in withdrawal from the March 2014 American Cup. [181]
In September 2016, Biles opened up about having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) after her medical records were leaked online, revealing that she had been taking Ritalin(methylphenidate), used to treat the condition, during the Olympics. Having been diagnosed as a child, she had previously disclosed her condition to the World Anti-Doping Agency and obtained a medical exemption, allowing her to take her the medication during competitions. In Biles' statement, she said that ADHD is "nothing to be ashamed of and nothing that I'm afraid to let people know."[182][183][184]
In 2018, Biles suffered a broken toe. She also suffered from a kidney stone. [185]
In 2021, she withdrew midway from the United States Olympic team citing mental health concerns after a poor performance.[186] Initially citing a medical issue, it was revealed that there was no physical injury.[187]

Simone was also sexually assaulted as a young gymnast by Larry Nassar who likewise assaulted a lot of young girls in his medical practice:
from Wikipedia:

On January 18, 2018, Biles released a statement on Twitter confirming that former USA Gymnastics physician Larry Nassar had sexually assaulted her. She also named USA Gymnastics for having an alleged role in allowing the abuse to occur, and for subsequently covering it up.[176] She did not attend court hearings held from January 16 to 24, 2018, citing that she "wasn't emotionally ready to face Larry Nassar again.

She certainly DOES have a lot on her young shoulders to deal with!! IF indeed she did not sustain a vault jump injury (she fell backwards a few steps), then what else might Tr. Uranus on the cusp of the 6th indicate esp. with the Quincunx to the MC but an "accident" of some kind - to her body - as the quincunx aspect is more often then not a medical issue that comes up.

It may be BOTH emotional and physical:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Biles#cite_note-187

No mention of childhood here either:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Biles,_Simone

Last edited:

leomoon

For the above January 6th 1st Hearing Chart:

or see here:

The Moon is in the 7th of others - today, for the 1st Hearing, the hearing was focused on the Testimony of 4 Capitol Police Officers who had been physically harmed and mentally traumatized telling their emotional testimony:

The Moon - denotes the common people, women generally, crowds, and all matters of a common or public nature. The position of the Moon in a mundane chart will show where the public's attention falls. Neptune is also in the 7th house cj. the Moon - and in a very critical

"self-undoing" 22nd degree:

NEPTUNE:

It is linked with mobs, secret plots, sedition, fraud and swindling, all illicit undertakings, bogus companies, loss and vice.

Jupiter (falling in the 0 degree (the beginning ) of the civil lawsuits 6th house - opposed to Mars & Venue (men & women?) and quincunx (medical aspect) to Mercury (PTSD, etc) lawsuits no doubt. ....
- rules the religious and judicial world; the national or state religion, priests, divines. The justice system and prominent judges, barristers. National inquests. The nation's wealth, banks and bankers.

Last edited:

leomoon

Update: Simone Biles: speaks out:

https://www.boston.com/sports/olymp...l:BComTonight&SUBID=2bf931ab70&AUDID=30646550

Biles withdrew from the competition following one rotation, a stunning decision that opened the door for the team Russian Olympic Committee to surge to gold. Her American teammates held on for silver after the 24-year-old realized following a shaky vault she wasn’t in the right headspace to compete

Biles posted on social media Monday that she felt the weight of the world on her shoulders. It affected her practice. It affected her confidence. And when she stepped onto the vault runway, it finally found its way to her performance, too.
“To see her kind of go out like that is very sad because this Olympic Games, I feel like, is kind of hers,” Lee said.

leomoon

cont'd: Simone Biles - Gold Medal Olympics winners for Gymnastics: (except for 2021)

Perhaps physical ailment plus mental stress: a double whammy for her now:

a “mental issue she is having.” But USA Gymnastics told USA Today she withdrew over a medical issue and will be “assessed daily to determine medical clearance for future competitions.”

I found some of her Biography here - She is now saying it is a time off imperative for her mental and emotional well being feeling she's "off her game"

Photos on Link:
https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/simone-biles-family-parents-siblings-brother/

Ron and Nellie Biles are Simone’s parents, but in fact they are her adoptive parents. They’re also her grandparents,
being adopted by her grandparents, who adopted her and one of her siblings, Adria, after they heard that she’d been put into the foster care system.“Growing up, my biological mom was suffering from drug and alcohol abuse and she was in and out of jail,” Biles said. “I never had mom to run to. I do remember always being hungry and afraid. At 3 years old, I was placed in foster care…Whenever we had visits with my grandpa, I was so excited. That was the person I always wanted to see walk in to the foster home.”
Simone said of her parents, “My parents saved me

One of her half-siblings, a brother Tevin, was arrested for murder. He was trained in the military:

Biles has three siblings by birth: Adria, Ashley and Tevin. But when her grandparents adopted her, she became half-siblings with the two men who were originally her uncles: Ron Jr. and Adam Biles.
To be clear, only Simone and Adria were adopted by her grandparents, in 2003. Ashley and Tevin were adopted by Ron’s sister, Harriett, who was their great aunt. That’s why Tevin’s last name is Biles-Thomas, not just Biles.

I mentioned earlier, Simone has a very difficult early life before her interest in gymnastics:
According to People, her mother was addicted to drugs and alcohol throughout Biles’ childhood. Her birth parents’ names are Shanon Biles and Kelvin Clemons; Clemons was not involved in Biles’ life.

Simone's grandparents raised them in a Catholic home:
The Biles family practices Catholicism. In her autobiography, Courage to Soar, Biles spoke about how her faith informed her gymnastics practice, as well as her personal life. She’s also talked about being Catholic in a number of interviews.

In US Weekly- Simone shared this: She said, “My mom, Nellie ((i.e. grandmom)), got me a rosary at church. I don’t use it to pray before a competition. I’ll just pray normally to myself, but I have it there in case.”

Last edited:

leomoon

Today the DOJ Merrick Garland announced that "Mo" Brooks, R-AL Congressman, will not be able to have the luxury of the Justice Dept. He was asking them to defend him in any civil lawsuits starting with the one that Eric Swalwell filed on Brooks and co-defendants for his participation on January 6th, and psyching up the crowd! "Mo" Brooks is one who is glued by the side of DJT, reminding me of someone who fits the old description of "knowing which side your bread is buttered on"....(read Wiki for details)

It looks like he thinks he has a great chance to run for the Senate Seat of Alabama in 2022 with Trump's seal of approval he is always looking for.

First, he may have to attend trials but that shouldn't prove difficult, since he is a litigation lawyer himself.

From Wikipedia:
Morris Jackson "Mo" Brooks Jr.[1] (born April 29, 1954) is an American attorney and politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Alabama's 5th congressional district since 2011. A member of the Republican Party, his district is based in Huntsville and stretches across the northern fifth of the state. Brooks is a member of the Freedom Caucus.
On March 22, 2021, Brooks announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Richard Shelby in 2022.

IF you listen here (a few minutes in), he is heard on video calling for violence saying: "today is the day we are kicking a--"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...l-setback-rep-mo-brooks-lawsuit-over-n1275235

leomoon

Interestingly enough, but not really surprising, TR Pluto is now applying a conjunction to Brook's n. Chiron (inner wound) and square to his Mercury in Aries (which btw, is also I would think now being triggered with this news - his Mercury opposed Saturn vibes - AND Mercury opposite Neptune.

What is interesting here, is he IS a lawyer and cannot feign ignorance as to telling the truth when he is subpoenaed before Congress.

Congress will likely play the video of him (see link prior post), yelling to the crowd, egging them on towards violence. Note, that as Swalwell suggests, Brooks is prepared (knowledge in advance of act), pre-meditation because he has a slew of notes in front of him that he refers to as he yells to the crowd.

IF he lies, "Mercury opposed Neptune" in natal being triggered today indirectly - then there will also be a price to pay for you can be indicted for lying to Congress (Michael Cohen, djt's "fixer" lawyer spent 3 years in prison for lying to Congress. :rightful:

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...ssal-of-lawsuit-says-he-was-acting-as-federal

Also named as defendants in the lawsuit are former President Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. :rightful:

leomoon

cont'd : Rep. (R-Al) "Mo" Brooks -

Sun conjunct Schedir:
Influences: According to Ptolemy this constellation is of the nature of Saturn and Venus. It is said to give haughtiness, boastfulness and exaggerated pride, but at the same time the power of commanding respect (i.e. politician).

Incorporates serious demeanor with joi-se-vivre. This star is not considered unlucky, but a certain amount of demonic power seems to be ascribed to it. Should good living transgress reasonable limits the results will be disadvantageous. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.20.]

Note: I haven't seen nor heard of anyone running against him for a Senate Seat in 2022 - however from the looks of his transits then with Jupiter (sextiles, trines), looks like he has a very good chance of getting it. It IS afterall, a staunchly Southern Republican stronghold. And he has knowledge of key words and phrases, that will turn on the faucet of voters towards him as he seeks to take the seat from Retiring Senator R. Shelby,.

leomoon

- 8.2 EQ in Alaska :surprised:

M 8.2 - 104 km SE of Perryville, Alaska

• 2021-07-29 06:15:47 (UTC)
  • 55.325°N 157.841°W
  • 32.2 km depth
today 7/29/2021:

Aftershocks included a 7.2 same area