should i reply to him

pismoon

He send a short apology after hurting me with disrespectful behaviors. I am still mad, but it has been more than a month.

Was he sincere when he apologized? What are his thoughts of me? I am debating whether I should ever talk to him,

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.21.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.21.18 PM.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 40

waybread

What is or was your relationship with this person? We can't answer the question, otherwise.

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

Impossible to read chart as it's at Zero degree AC.

When there is an early AC, the question cannot be answered as there is not enough information given.

You can ask again but be more SPECIFIC. Ask ONE question only at a time.

He send a short apology after hurting me with disrespectful behaviors. I am still mad, but it has been more than a month.

Was he sincere when he apologized? What are his thoughts of me? I am debating whether I should ever talk to him,

Many thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
With him being signified by the 7th and ruled by Merc, his sig is conjunct the cusp of his own/7th [within 5 degrees so partaking of the 7th] so self-involved; its all about him. By reception, Merc has some affinity or reception towards you/Jup, but only modest by term.
Merc and Jup apply to trine so there is opportunity to come together at this time. But I don't think either of you will really like it. And when Merc moves out of Taurus and into Gemini, I think neither of you will like it much at all.
It is hard to tell how long these conditions may remain, since the early rising point suggests that matters are very nascent and may change. But for now, I would not reach out to him with reception as it is and as it will become when Merc goes into Gemini. At that time is seems that you both might comfortably go decide to go your separate ways?

But also, in a few months, if you still lack clarity, wonder again, or feel inclined to reach out, then you might cast another chart?

I am wishing you the very best.

blackbery

I'm wondering how you can assign planets to 1/7 house when the AC is ZERO degrees?:unsure:

Why not assign :venus: to 7th since we can't assign :mercury:. It could be either of those planets just as querent could be represented by either :mars: or :jupiter:

0 degree AC is the most premature AC there is & chart cannot be read & I think it's important to follow the rules.

With him being signified by the 7th and ruled by Merc, his sig is conjunct the cusp of his own/7th [within 5 degrees so partaking of the 7th] so self-involved; its all about him. By reception, Merc has some affinity or reception towards you/Jup, but only modest by term.
Merc and Jup apply to trine so there is opportunity to come together at this time. But I don't think either of you will really like it. And when Merc moves out of Taurus and into Gemini, I think neither of you will like it much at all.
It is hard to tell how long these conditions may remain, since the early rising point suggests that matters are very nascent and may change. But for now, I would not reach out to him with reception as it is and as it will become when Merc goes into Gemini. At that time is seems that you both might comfortably go decide to go your separate ways?

But also, in a few months, if you still lack clarity, wonder again, or feel inclined to reach out, then you might cast another chart?

I am wishing you the very best.

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm wondering how you can assign planets to 1/7 house when the AC is ZERO degrees?:unsure:

Why not assign :venus: to 7th since we can't assign :mercury:. It could be either of those planets just as querent could be represented by either :mars: or :jupiter:

0 degree AC is the most premature AC there is & chart cannot be read & I think it's important to follow the rules.

Thank you for your thoughts, bb. You raise some interesting questions and issues to consider.
I’ve laid out a scenario as it seems to me. I think you may view and interpret things more strictly that I? For example, Frawley explains why the early/late degree of rising point does not keep one from delineating a chart: that before there was accurate timekeeping like there is now, there was concern that the rising point might actually be in the previous or successive sign. Since such is not the case now, there is no basis for not reading the chart. And certainly the early/late rising point did not ever point the chart not being able to be read, only that it ought not be read, as the delineation might be called into question.

Of course Time [and hopefully the querent] will tell, and so teach us.
Which, after all, is why we are here.
icon7.gif

Wishing you the best, bb.

Last edited:

tikana

I honestly don't understand what are you expecting from him?

he is in 6th house conj desc about to jump into his own sign and conj weeping sisters fixed star (you can look that one up)

Then you have jupiter (you) obviously it is not the one who is doing the moves + it just rejects merc - pretty sh*tty if you ask me

so if you are asking if you should reply, i'd say HELL NO. i dont even know if he is sincere I just dont see merc as a person who give a **** how he made you feel - crocodile tears. Also desc is on weeping sisters. MEH

moon conj venus coruler of 4th house - end of the matters.Also notice that Jupiter is in 4th house so you are done with this bs

this is done deal

F*ck him, move on

IleneK

Premium Member
I honestly don't understand what are you expecting from him?

he is in 6th house conj desc about to jump into his own sign and conj weeping sisters fixed star (you can look that one up)

Then you have jupiter (you) obviously it is not the one who is doing the moves + it just rejects merc - pretty sh*tty if you ask me

so if you are asking if you should reply, i'd say HELL NO. i dont even know if he is sincere I just dont see merc as a person who give a **** how he made you feel - crocodile tears. Also desc is on weeping sisters. MEH

moon conj venus coruler of 4th house - end of the matters.Also notice that Jupiter is in 4th house so you are done with this bs

this is done deal

F*ck him, move on

Never one to mince words, my friend.
Thank you.

Last edited: