Heartbroken...

EvieGrace

Hello Astrology Community...

After a blissful 5 month relationship, my boyfriend broke up with me today...
Besides being completely heartbroken, I'm just incredibly confused...

Will we get back together?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-01-16-23-39-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-01-16-23-39-1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 82

oleanna

Hello Astrology Community...

After a blissful 5 month relationship, my boyfriend broke up with me today...
Besides being completely heartbroken, I'm just incredibly confused...

Will we get back together?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Hm, i don't like the applying square between moon/saturn.
and Mars on the cusp of 7th is not very good either. Then Saturn will oppose with Sun, as well rather a bad sign.
I'm not very experienced but i'd say it doesn't look too good.
I feel sorry for you.

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon/he applies to a square with you/Moon, except that Moon first aspects Jupiter, ruler of the 12th house. If the square had been unimpeded, it might have suggested a difficult coming back together. But his/Moon's interceding contact with ruler of the 12th house of confinement and hidden matters suggests that activities related to his probation/confinement might get in the way of a possibly difficult and likely short-lived coming together.

I think the most telling about this matter is the reception between you/Saturn and him/Moon. With him/Moon in Aquarius, you/Saturn receive him well because he is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity.
However, the reverse is not so: he/Moon does not receive you/Saturn well, because you/Saturn are in the sign of his/Moon's fall.

I am sorry to say that the difficult nature of the aspect between your primary significators, and especially the adverse reception that he has for you, do not point to a joyful getting back together. Moon's next aspect, as indication of this question's unfolding, is an opposition which does not bode well.

EvieGrace

Moon/he applies to a square with you/Moon, except that Moon first aspects Jupiter, ruler of the 12th house. If the square had been unimpeded, it might have suggested a difficult coming back together. But his/Moon's interceding contact with ruler of the 12th house of confinement and hidden matters suggests that activities related to his probation/confinement might get in the way of a possibly difficult and likely short-lived coming together.

I think the most telling about this matter is the reception between you/Saturn and him/Moon. With him/Moon in Aquarius, you/Saturn receive him well because he is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity.
However, the reverse is not so: he/Moon does not receive you/Saturn well, because you/Saturn are in the sign of his/Moon's fall.

I am sorry to say that the difficult nature of the aspect between your primary significators, and especially the adverse reception that he has for you, do not point to a joyful getting back together. Moon's next aspect, as indication of this question's unfolding, is an opposition which does not bode well.

Thank you both for your reply...

When he ended it he was so cold, no emotion what so ever except it was him that seemed angry with me. I stuck by this guy while he was sent back to jail... He told me he wanted to marry me... I didn't recognize tge person he was yesterday. And sadly, that's the last memory I'll have of him.
It's like his feelings switched off overnight.

My faith in true relationships died yesterday...

IleneK

Premium Member

When he ended it he was so cold, no emotion what so ever except it was him that seemed angry with me. I stuck by this guy while he was sent back to jail... He told me he wanted to marry me... I didn't recognize tge person he was yesterday. And sadly, that's the last memory I'll have of him.

Do try to be kind to yourself while you are going through this difficult time. When you are feeling a bit better you may be able to see how you might do things differently next time. Because the potential for true relationship remains for us all. And that would certainly include you when you have had time to heal.

Take care,

tsmall

Premium Member

Evie, did he give you a reason?

I tend to agree with the others who have posted but I've only just begun looking at the chart.

EvieGrace

Evie, did he give you a reason?

I tend to agree with the others who have posted but I've only just begun looking at the chart.

All he gave me was that the last 3 weeks have been too stressful. I noticed he was really distant and not his usual self and it caused arguments no matter how much i tried to relieve the stress. We were renovating his second house, he ran out of money...
He says we've grown apart over the last few weeks. But it just doesn't make sense...

tsmall

Premium Member
All he gave me was that the last 3 weeks have been too stressful. I noticed he was really distant and not his usual self and it caused arguments no matter how much i tried to relieve the stress. We were renovating his second house, he ran out of money...
He says we've grown apart over the last few weeks. But it just doesn't make sense...

Well, it does give a bit more shape to the chart. Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Mercury 3 degrees ago, which equals the 3 weeks you say have been stressful. Obviously something happened at that time. Moon in radical second/turned 8th shows he is concerned with money.

I agree with Ilene's analysis of the reception between Moon and Saturn, in that Saturn receives Moon but is in the Moon's fall. For some reason he percieves that you injure or harm him. oleanna, Saturn isn't applying to oppose the Sun.

I'm a bit concerned about two things. Are you by any chance financially invested in his property? Your significator Saturn stationed direct today, which is good, but that applying Venus square is troubling. That is one nasty Venus and the reception between the two is horrible. Venus as out of sect as she can be, just stationed retrograde, applying to square Saturn from his detriment while Saturn is in hers. Venus rules your 10th of career/status/reputation. Then we have Mars in Cancer on the DSC applying to trine Saturn whom he receives but from Saturn's detriment.

Is there anything going on at work or at your residence you should be worrying about?

EvieGrace

Well, it does give a bit more shape to the chart. Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Mercury 3 degrees ago, which equals the 3 weeks you say have been stressful. Obviously something happened at that time. Moon in radical second/turned 8th shows he is concerned with money.

I agree with Ilene's analysis of the reception between Moon and Saturn, in that Saturn receives Moon but is in the Moon's fall. For some reason he percieves that you injure or harm him. oleanna, Saturn isn't applying to oppose the Sun.

I'm a bit concerned about two things. Are you by any chance financially invested in his property? Your significator Saturn stationed direct today, which is good, but that applying Venus square is troubling. That is one nasty Venus and the reception between the two is horrible. Venus as out of sect as she can be, just stationed retrograde, applying to square Saturn from his detriment while Saturn is in hers. Venus rules your 10th of career/status/reputation. Then we have Mars in Cancer on the DSC applying to trine Saturn whom he receives but from Saturn's detriment.

Is there anything going on at work or at your residence you should be worrying about?

That's a lot to try and take in with the terminology...
He kept saying yesterday i was blaming everything on him.
I lent him about 1500 to help out with the house simply because that's all i had.
He is saying he'll give it back but I'm not expecting it and really don't care about the money... He's trying to sell the property but it isn't going very well with renovations etc.

I knew the arguing was hurting him. It was hurting both of us. But it just felt like he checked out 3 weeks ago, almost overnight something changed and he was physically there but not emotionally/mentally...

Work for me is very stressful due to downsizing but my job is safe. My contract is due to end in 3 months.

So i guess there's no chance for reconciliation at all. I just can't believe it...

Dirius

Well the reason the chart is weird, is because finding the Moon (him) in the dignities of Saturn certainly imply he has not stopped loving you.

With the Moon applying to a square aspect with Saturn, I suppose that could seem as a reconciliation attempt, so probably that will happen.

However it seems that your biggest issue right now, is to know what the hell happened to him. So clearly you must look for whats afflicting him. With the moon separating and applying to multiple oppositions....to me it rather seems like in the past month he just got overwhelmed with problems.

I also agree with what tsmall said about a money related issue (specially because you did give him money), with the Moon placed in your 2nd house.

What I find particularly interesting is Mars, and whatever he could mean. Placed there in the Desc, with Saturn placed in its sign (Scorpio).

EvieGrace

Well the reason the chart is weird, is because finding the Moon (him) in the dignities of Saturn certainly imply he has not stopped loving you.

With the Moon applying to a square aspect with Saturn, I suppose that could seem as a reconciliation attempt, so probably that will happen.

However it seems that your biggest issue right now, is to know what the hell happened to him. So clearly you must look for whats afflicting him. With the moon separating and applying to multiple oppositions....to me it rather seems like in the past month he just got overwhelmed with problems.

I also agree with what tsmall said about a money related issue (specially because you did give him money), with the Moon placed in your 2nd house.

What I find particularly interesting is Mars, and whatever he could mean. Placed there in the Desc, with Saturn placed in its sign (Scorpio).

Dirius, thank you for replying...
He certainly didn't seem to have any feeling yesterday.

You're right, that is my greatest concern. Things were so great for us and then the outside stresses became too much and he just completely shut off. He's a typical Gemini in that sense.

Knowing the stress was getting to him i know within myself i did all i could to minimize it for him and for us. But i couldn't handle the fact that he shut me out too.

tsmall

Premium Member
That's a lot to try and take in with the terminology...

I apologize. That is mostly for people trying to learn. Basically you are facing a pretty rotten square from the ruler of your 10th house, and a questionable trine from the ruler of your 4th. You can follow that, right?

He kept saying yesterday i was blaming everything on him.

This is what is shown by your significator being in the sign of his fall. Right or wrong, with the stress he's been under he believes that you are not supporting him and sees that as causing him harm.

I lent him about 1500 to help out with the house simply because that's all i had.
He is saying he'll give it back but I'm not expecting it and really don't care about the money... He's trying to sell the property but it isn't going very well with renovations etc.

I knew the arguing was hurting him. It was hurting both of us. But it just felt like he checked out 3 weeks ago, almost overnight something changed and he was physically there but not emotionally/mentally...

Something happened three weeks ago. Was that when he realized he was out of money? That Moon/Mercury opposition is clearly what started everything.

Work for me is very stressful due to downsizing but my job is safe. My contract is due to end in 3 months.

Just be wary. It might not be as safe as you think.

So i guess there's no chance for reconciliation at all. I just can't believe it...

I wouldn't necessairly say that. Yes, the chart does look grim. But coming from someone who a few years ago bounced her wedding ring off the kitchen island and practically begged for a divorce and is now currently still happily married...

There is going to be a square between his significator and yours, which likely means the opportunity for one more conversation. Horary is useless if all it can tell us is what will happen without offering an opportunity to change the situation.

What were you arguing about, and does it now seem like it was worth it? The biggest part of communication is trying to understand the other person's perspective. What is motivating your behavior (because it takes two to argue) and what is motivating his? Is there some way to talk about a way forward with him?

EvieGrace

I apologize. That is mostly for people trying to learn. Basically you are facing a pretty rotten square from the ruler of your 10th house, and a questionable trine from the ruler of your 4th. You can follow that, right?

This is what is shown by your significator being in the sign of his fall. Right or wrong, with the stress he's been under he believes that you are not supporting him and sees that as causing him harm.

Something happened three weeks ago. Was that when he realized he was out of money? That Moon/Mercury opposition is clearly what started everything.

Just be wary. It might not be as safe as you think.

I wouldn't necessairly say that. Yes, the chart does look grim. But coming from someone who a few years ago bounced her wedding ring off the kitchen island and practically begged for a divorce and is now currently still happily married...

There is going to be a square between his significator and yours, which likely means the opportunity for one more conversation. Horary is useless if all it can tell us is what will happen without offering an opportunity to change the situation.

What were you arguing about, and does it now seem like it was worth it? The biggest part of communication is trying to understand the other person's perspective. What is motivating your behavior (because it takes two to argue) and what is motivating his? Is there some way to talk about a way forward with him?

No. Tsmall. It doesn't seem worth it at all. I keep wanting to text him to tell him I'm sorry but i feel as though it would fall on deaf ears.

It was around 3 weeks ago that he ran out of money. I know he hated taking it from me but he did it anyway.

As much as I'm trying to follow it's not making much sense...

Part of me is hoping that he will come back. But the other part of me is so adraid to be hurt again. The way things are looking right now it just feels so unlikely

tsmall

Premium Member
No. Tsmall. It doesn't seem worth it at all. I keep wanting to text him to tell him I'm sorry but i feel as though it would fall on deaf ears.

It was around 3 weeks ago that he ran out of money. I know he hated taking it from me but he did it anyway.

As much as I'm trying to follow it's not making much sense...

Part of me is hoping that he will come back. But the other part of me is so adraid to be hurt again. The way things are looking right now it just feels so unlikely

Ok. Here are the essentials. You are going to have the opportunity to talk to him again, and it really is going to be up to you how that goes. You are afraid of him rejecting you again, and that is understandable. For the students, this applying square between the Moon and Saturn is one that Bonatti and Lilly would say likely wouldn't bring matters to perfection in the way the querent wishes without a lot of struggle, diligence and strife on the part of the querent, if at all.

Evie, you need to decide if you really love this man. And I mean love in a way that says you'd be willing to put his happiness above your own. And if the answer is no then that is fine. Perfectly fine, in fact. But if the answer is yes then you have to ask yourself if you are willing to take the risk of being hurt even if it feels unlikely to work out.

I like to think about horary charts like this...if you knew there was a fatal accident for you up ahead on the road you are driving, and the only way to prevent it was to crash your car into a tree, so that you survived but your car was totalled, would you drive into the ditch?

I guess the answer to your horary chart is that you probably won't get back together unless you can figure out what broke you up and decide to try and fix it. And that even if you do try it isn't guaranteed you will. But it isn't guaranteed you won't, either. What is guaranteed is that you will learn something from the experience.

Carlos23

Banned
God
Hello,
I think, you are heart-broken for a reason. You cannot stand him. Mercury is in 8th house. Your thinking is lost. You cannot grasp him. Try to antagonize him more. You cannot trust him. Trust your intuition. Wish him well. He is gone. Abracadabra! Pluto loves you.
:)

tikana

i just dont like anything about the chart

natural relationship between moon and saturn is very cold and negative
then you add a square
to me it is like it is strife x2 times

let him go
i know it is hard but you will succeed

mars on his asce shows me that he is an agressor you can also look at reception between moon / mars it is not possitive
i dont even think he is a possitive guy to be honest.

that watery mars is very icky

EvieGrace

i just dont like anything about the chart

natural relationship between moon and saturn is very cold and negative
then you add a square
to me it is like it is strife x2 times

let him go
i know it is hard but you will succeed

mars on his asce shows me that he is an agressor you can also look at reception between moon / mars it is not possitive
i dont even think he is a possitive guy to be honest.

that watery mars is very icky

He is actually a very positive guy Tikana. Maybe not right now but i know he is...

I appreciate your reply though Tikana.

EvieGrace

God
Hello,
I think, you are heart-broken for a reason. You cannot stand him. Mercury is in 8th house. Your thinking is lost. You cannot grasp him. Try to antagonize him more. You cannot trust him. Trust your intuition. Wish him well. He is gone. Abracadabra! Pluto loves you.
:)

He's the only guy I've ever trusted...
Maybe i do need to wish him well. But i will always hold hope that it's not over.

rafaella

Your partner (ex!) wants to run-away, because he's too egoistic. He also has a strong Mind. You, on the other hand, see the positive(s) only, because you are trusting, and self-less(!), and, you are too emotional(!). Also, you are too self-deceptive. Can you read his mind? No?! Then, leave him! :)

Carlos, I don't know if the querent can read his mind, but I certainly can't read your post.... why is the text size so tiny? I think I need glasses on top of my lenses to read the above text...lol