Spica on Vertex, Antares on POF

graay ghost

I have my vertex on Spica in the 6th house and POF on Antares in the 7th within orb of 1.5 degrees. As I understand it both of these stars have serious mojo but it's hard to find what either of these mean, except that POF on Antares means I'll be poor. I mean, do they count, really, as these are points and not planets? Any help in interpretation would be great.

JUPITERASC

I have my vertex on Spica in the 6th house and POF on Antares in the 7th within orb of 1.5 degrees.
As I understand it both of these stars have serious mojo
but it's hard to find what either of these mean, except that POF on Antares means I'll be poor.

I mean, do they count, really, as these are points and not planets? Any help in interpretation would be great.
Vertex and PoF are particularly time-sensitive ~ their reliable delineation depends entirely on accuracy of time of birth :smile:

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

Antares.JPG

Spica.JPG

graay ghost

Vertex and PoF are particularly time-sensitive ~ their reliable delineation depends entirely on accuracy of time of birth

Considering that important stuff has happened to me with conjunctions to the vertex I have listed within tight orbs when there's not much going on in my Libra otherwise and it's not aspecting any natal planets within a tight orb I'm inclined to think it's an accurate vertex.