Will any of my recent job applications be successful?

TamaraL

In the last month or so I have sent several resumes for different jobs. In the current phase I would try different jobs for advancing my resume and have a steady income.Its the first time I am not thinking about it career-wise but I want to built new professional skills and learn on the job.
This is why I am using the 6th House - Temporary Job for this Horary?

Question: Will any of these applications be fruitful and successful?

My view on the chart: ASC in Aries - querent significator Mars based on the 7th House Sag.

Also Moon conjunct Uranus in the first House could be the answer I am looking for. So could it be that the answer is no. I 've read somewhere that the Moon here is combust. Could be my emotional state.

Now I am using the 6th House in Virgo as quesited- Temporary Job = Mercury in 9th House.

There is a minor aspect between Mercury and Mars, a semi-sextile. I am not sure this is a positive testimony on its own. However if I check other things in the chart, for example the 10th House significator - Saturn he is pretty unaspected. What else is important in this chart? Should I simply go on sending applications?

Thank you all in advance,

Best,

tamara

Attachments

• Willthejobapplicationsbesucessful?.jpg
    Willthejobapplicationsbesucessful?.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 69

tikana

use H10 for jobs not H6. H6 is basically your everyday workplace.

moon to venus that is one
mars to saturn that's another one.

I'd say yes. I dont know bout multiple offers but i think at least 1 might be it.

TamaraL

use H10 for jobs not H6. H6 is basically your everyday workplace.

moon to venus that is one
mars to saturn that's another one.

I'd say yes. I dont know bout multiple offers but i think at least 1 might be it.

Thank you for your response tikana! Really appreciated.
Hopefully one door will open with these applications. I only need one to get started and get experience.
I will post if I there are any updates

TamaraL

First of all Happy New Year 2022, may it be filled with joy, health and more positivity than the two previous years.
My update is that today I sent more job applications waiting to see what will happen. No successful applications yet I am determined to find a job, earn some money and learn new skills.
best,
T.

TamaraL

Update: I keep applying for jobs like an an Olympian athlete, still non a tangible result but I am hopeful because my attitude has changed. I will keep applying till I get a yes.

TamaraL

Sorry I forgot to update, I got the job eventually :) I have been working the last 5 weeks, its stressful but I love the field!Thank you for all the positivity Tikana :)