Anybody see hope or do I run?
Thanks,
M

Attachments

• astro_61gw_me_anonymous.48585.179193.jpg
    astro_61gw_me_anonymous.48585.179193.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 45

Mj66

How does the synastry look? We got off to a rough start as he was love bombing me...I know that sometimes that's the work of a narcissist. I am just checking to see what dynamics are at play in the synastry chart attached.
Thank you.

ElenaJ

Because your birth dates are so close, the outer, slower planets are close to conjunction.
The synastry looks like a nice match.

Mj66

Thanks Elena. He's got some commitment concerns and a lot of fear/baggage so I am wary. Also, is the fact his Pluto is in my 12th house an issue?

Zodiac is Math

The atomic and mathematical chemistry between you and him is 11 positive charges 24 partial positive charges 12 partial negative charges 11 negative charges....you are positive charged and he is positive charged....positive repels positive...the reason you feel he comes on strong and want to run away from him because there is 24 partial positive charges between you and him meaning you and him strongly repel each other more than attract each other which is 12 partial negative charges....did this make sense to you?

ElenaJ

Thanks Elena. He's got some commitment concerns and a lot of fear/baggage so I am wary. Also, is the fact his Pluto is in my 12th house an issue?
Why does it look like 2nd house?
You have the same pluto because of your birth dates, so this is more a generational planet than a personal one for you two. The pluto/uranus conjunction is an energy that both of you, and others born around the same time, will learn to deal with during your life times.
His stellium in your 12th house means he will not openly express himself to you, so you would have to just accept this and get used to it, or look for someone who expresses more openly to you.
It isn't a negative or positive, it's just a way of reacting that works for you or not. He wouldn't be able to change this.

Mj66

Why does it look like 2nd house?
You have the same pluto because of your birth dates, so this is more a generational planet than a personal one for you two. The pluto/uranus conjunction is an energy that both of you, and others born around the same time, will learn to deal with during your life times.
His stellium in your 12th house means he will not openly express himself to you, so you would have to just accept this and get used to it, or look for someone who expresses more openly to you.
It isn't a negative or positive, it's just a way of reacting that works for you or not. He wouldn't be able to change this.
We ended things our batteries were both dead. :)

Mj66

The atomic and mathematical chemistry between you and him is 11 positive charges 24 partial positive charges 12 partial negative charges 11 negative charges....you are positive charged and he is positive charged....positive repels positive...the reason you feel he comes on strong and want to run away from him because there is 24 partial positive charges between you and him meaning you and him strongly repel each other more than attract each other which is 12 partial negative charges....did this make sense to you?
No sorry. Never heard of it.