is marriage my purpose or is it something else ? should i give up on finding someone

ticaaa

My names is Vasile (male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau i dont know the exact time of birth because my mother doesnt remember but it was between 12:00-12:30 noon ( middle of the day)
im already 31 years old and i dont know if i will ever get married or if its my destiny to be alone , maybe its for the best , they say that when we dont get what we want the world protects us from something

i sometimes feel that im here for a higher purpose and not marriage , please help me with some answers , thank you for your time

creativei

Indeed marriage happens there are many who crossed 40 still single 31 is ok. Its better to marry late so that couples hv maturity n adjustments. Young couples lacks that. It may happen in 2023.venus in 10th good only, indicates professional oriented partner who have solid paycheck, for you too it indicates fortune after marriage wife luck comes to you. She may be legal or medical side.. Your lagna is jup so takes you to spiritual phiolosopical global doctorine who wishes to change humanity for noble one. You even have interest in social service... take care eyes health it gets often affected there will be many challenges in professional life. You suddenly rise in career.

Last edited:

ticaaa

Indeed marriage happens there are many who crossed 40 still single 31 is ok. Its better to marry late so that couples hv maturity n adjustments. Young couples lacks that. It may happen in 2023.venus in 10th good only, indicates professional oriented partner who have solid paycheck, for you too it indicates fortune after marriage wife luck comes to you. She may be legal or medical side.. Your lagna is jup so takes you to spiritual phiolosopical global doctorine who wishes to change humanity for noble one. You even have interest in social service... take care eyes health it gets often affected there will be many challenges in professional life. You suddenly rise in career.

i would not want to have kinds after 40 ,it would be too old for me , some people are ok with that but not me

if my destiny is to be single the its ok , i will just have to accept it