Moon conjunct mercury

Roks

What do you think about this aspect?

The reason I am asking is because I have in it in the 10th house Leo. I myself interpret it as making your moon very mercurial. Having the qualities of both virgo and gemini

katydid

What do you think about this aspect?

The reason I am asking is because I have in it in the 10th house Leo. I myself interpret it as making your moon very mercurial. Having the qualities of both virgo and gemini

I guess you could see it that way. But since they are both in Leo, I'm going to guess you might appear more fiery and stubborn and self confident than the usual Gemini/Virgo would seem to be.

Moon conjunct Mercury marries 'emotions' to one's 'thoughts'---thus one might be very passionate and driven about their beliefs, and might be hard headed at times? :whistling:

Denied Anthropophobic

In agreement katy here, I imagine your reaction to things are somewhat direct too with Leo (fire) moon in 10th and then conjunct Mercury. Moon conjunct mercury in Leo maybe intelligent and resourceful. Were you good at studying or defining your goals and how to achieve them? Some people are great at making goals but have no idea where to start. I imagine moon in Leo in 10th conjunct mercury would be better at learning and being more decisive than this aspect could be in other signs.

Maybe Moon in 10th and in Leo might be very prideful (Leo) about family, home, or childhood (moon)? Maybe feelings of needing to live up to that pride through achievements (10th). Just curious to see if you feel connected to any of that since you are the one with this aspect and sign.

waybread

Planets and signs do not mean the same thing at all.

Basically Mercury conjunct moon gives a more mental quality to your feelings, and a more emotional quality to your thinking and communicating, because these two planets impart one another's qualities to each other.

Leo is the fixed fire sign. Unless other chart factors discourage it, you probably like to feel (moon) enthusiastic (fire) about your ideas, and may be a persuasive speaker (Mercury.)

My moon is in Leo. On a good day, Leo moons are generous and fun-loving. Because Leo is a fixed sign, we are also very loyal.

With these planets in your 10th house, your career and public image are important to you. A happy fulfilled Leo moon will take on leadership positions.

But as always, we would need to see the entire chart. Something like a square or opposition from Saturn or Pluto would modify the meaning.

Last edited: