Uranus rx in 7th house has any exception?

knowledge

Hi,

Pls note, its not mine but i have a chart i.e to study.

I have a chart which has uranus rx in 7th house. Which Puzzled me. I have read that the presence of uranus in 7th would generally mean that this person would want to fly away from commitments or marriage?? Or he or she would get a divorce in their life time. So does the rx also gives the the same or an opposite results???

I have attached the natal here for the reference.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_s_20211023.85167.266010.jpg
    astro_24gw_s_20211023.85167.266010.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

waybread

I think there are two possible meanings. The main one is relationships that begin and end suddenly. This one seems more likely, because your Uranus is involved in a T-square with the moon and Saturn. You may think you're committed to someone, but then blow hot and cold about whether the relationship is working or not.

The other one is that you are attracted to people who seem Uranian in some way. Maybe s/he's a scientist, a pilot, or lover of things cutting-edge or New Age. Uranus has a futuristic quality to it.

These two primary meanings are not mutually exclusive: you might do both.

The retrograde doesn't seem so important to me, because the modern outer planets go retrograde a lot of the time. If there's anything significant about it, it's a quality you share with a few billion people on the planet.

A big BUT here-- is that it looks like you've rounded your birth time to the nearest hour. Is it accurate? An inaccurate birth time can change a planet's house placement significantly.

Bunraku

The 7th house cusp is on Libra, and the ruler is Venus. Investigating Venus would also be helpful as it is the ruler of the 7th, especially since Venus is in the 12th, conjunct Mercury, being aspected by Jupiter, and in a separating aspect with Mars (you).

You're part of the Pluto in Libra generation. How has it played out in your life so far?

knowledge

I think there are two possible meanings. The main one is relationships that begin and end suddenly. This one seems more likely, because your Uranus is involved in a T-square with the moon and Saturn. You may think you're committed to someone, but then blow hot and cold about whether the relationship is working or not.

The other one is that you are attracted to people who seem Uranian in some way. Maybe s/he's a scientist, a pilot, or lover of things cutting-edge or New Age. Uranus has a futuristic quality to it.

These two primary meanings are not mutually exclusive: you might do both.

The retrograde doesn't seem so important to me, because the modern outer planets go retrograde a lot of the time. If there's anything significant about it, it's a quality you share with a few billion people on the planet.

A big BUT here-- is that it looks like you've rounded your birth time to the nearest hour. Is it accurate? An inaccurate birth time can change a planet's house placement significantly.

Thanks, This chart is not mine. I am sorry it seems this way as I said " I have a chart" but it is not mine.

The owner of this chart's partner is an Astrophysicist :D and She is very much interested in the fields that you have mentioned like "scientist, a pilot, or lovers of things cutting-edge"

Also, this chart's owner is very much interested and fascinated by Cutting edge technologies.

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Knowledge

The retrograde effect can internalize a planet's energy. In this case, it can make for moments of Uranus expression and then moments of thwarted energy. This provides experiences that do not come out freely in this person's long term connections (all types included not just romantic). With Uranus transiting in opposition to natal Uranus, the light shining is on the natal Uranus and how and where this 'brilliant, advanced and sometimes rebellious' energy can be better expressed by this person. With this transit there is no more hiding their Uranus energy away in long term relationships, as the transiting Uranus in the first house will unsettle their natal Uranus and the need for its expression. Uranus transiting the first house can bring exciting, unstable and somewhat sudden changes to a person's body/identity (and those that this person knows well and has close ties with). How these play out in their relationships (i.e. having positive or negative consequences) are all going to arise and be reinvented, leading to an opening and renewed expression of ideas for better or worse.

Astrologer Joseph

Last edited:

kai

Hi,

I have a chart which has uranus rx in 7th house. Which Puzzled me. I have read that the presence of uranus in 7th would generally mean that this person would want to fly away from commitments or marriage?? Or he or she would get a divorce in their life time. So does the rx also gives the the same or an opposite results???

I have attached the natal here for the reference.

I have Uranus in 7th tightly conjunct Jupiter. Not sure what Jupiter indicates in 7th but my Uranus is not rx and I'm going through my 2nd divorce now. I married in the country where I grew up (not my homeland), my 1st husband was of the same ethnicity, but lived also in a different country other than our homeland where we were born (he grew up outside of the US too) and my 1nd husband is of a different ethnicity but from a neighboring country of my homeland while I grew up in the US. Hoppe this helps for your evaluation of uranus although maybe jupiter is the one indicating my foreign country marriages even through I grew up in the US and not in my homeland. Both marriages were short lived....the 1st one a year and this 2nd one, if we don't count 2.5 years of long distance relationshipp/marriage where I had to petition him for immigrant visa and we waited while married on different continents to later join me in the US, once he moved to the US we only stayed together for 6 months.

Last edited: