URGENT!! Is it safe to travel??

ardentika

Hi! Basically I need to get back home tomorrow, it's an inside the country travel, a 5h bus ride. But I got paranoid about the transits, can someone tell me if its safe to travel tomorrow? Also if not can someone tell me which day is good and what should I look for? Thanks. I'm a bit stressed because what I'm reading online isn't good.

The first chart is the travel one, the second one is mine with transits. I'd appreciate fast responds, because I need time to reschedule my ticket in case its a bad day to travel.

Attachments

• 67204bd8475c97086e0ba81b81c93074.jpg
    67204bd8475c97086e0ba81b81c93074.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 376e60c9cc9396f095c11259595afbd6.jpg
    376e60c9cc9396f095c11259595afbd6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

ardentika

Hi! Basically I need to get back home tomorrow, it's an inside the country travel, a 5h bus ride. But I got paranoid about the transits, can someone tell me if its safe to travel tomorrow? Also if not can someone tell me which day is good and what should I look for? Thanks. I'm a bit stressed because what I'm reading online isn't good.

The first chart is the travel one, the second one is mine with transits. I'd appreciate fast responds, because I need time to reschedule my ticket in case its a bad day to travel.

Please anyone! I'm really freaking out by these aspects. Im scared by saturn and mars in 8th of the travel date, saturn and mars are transiting my 12th. On top of that aspecting my venus, the ruler of my 8th. I don't know how much to trust astrology, I don't understand enough and I'm naturally paranoid hah.

ElenaJ

With the mars/uranus square about to be exact, anyone travelling at the moment should be very cautious.
Your nodes are square natal moon, with Venus on NN and transiting Uranus on SN.
Mars in Aquarius completes the configuration.
Venus and mars rule your 3rd and 9th, and both are involved in this aspect.
Maybe nothing negative would happen, but if you can wait a few days before travelling you will certainly be more relaxed about it.

IleneK

Premium Member
Looking at the travel chart as an event chart, Mer rules the 3rd house of short trips. Merc is both in detriment and fall in Pisces and in the unfortunate 8th. It is very close to Jup, which rules the 6th of illness and disease and which receives Merc poorly, also by detriment and fall.
Moon is in its fall, although it applies to trine Merc.
Overall, I don't see the time for your travel as particularly auspicious.

Osamenor

Staff member
The ruler and house placements of the travel chart depend on the time and place the trip begins. Would you definitely set out at 12:30 pm? Is the reference place you've used where you'd be leaving from?

If either of those is incorrect, the actual houses may be different. You could get a different picture by changing your departure time.

There is still that applying Mars/Uranus square to contend with, no matter how your travel chart's houses line up. If you can afford to wait a few days, until it's started to separate, then as ElenaJ says, you should at least feel less nervous about it.

But how long can you afford to wait? How urgently do you need to get back home? If there's a compelling reason why you have to go now, that takes precedence over what you think the astrology says. While there might be good reason to be cautious, be cautious isn't the same thing as don't go.

ardentika

Update! I changed the trip to today actually. I'm actually currently traveling with lots of prayers, however the trio chart looked better. It was similar to the chart I had when I first took the trip so it brought me ease a bit . Plus the moon is now in Sag, not so challenged, given Jupiter is my chart ruler I figured I would have protection. But yes , you are all right, it's looking very tense, I saw it too. I have 2 more hours so pray for me haha.

Osamenor

Staff member
My parents were on a road trip the last couple days, during that very Mars/Uranus applying square. Nothing went amiss, unless you count spending the night in a small town with nothing but ****** hotels and restaurants.

To put it in perspective.

ElenaJ

Interesting to hear what others were doing when the square was active.

On the day it was exact I had to go to another city, by car, and had no difficulties.
I had appointments in several different areas so I decided to walk them all.
Hadn't considered that I wore a pair of very new shoes, and by day's end my feet were worn out and sore!
The mars/uranus square formed a T-square with my Pluto in Leo.

ardentika

Well here's a late update. The travel did not go smoothly. We had an aggresive passanger that wanted to start a fight with the driver. We had to stop a few times, the driver had to call the police and eventually kicked the passanger out of the bus. So naturally we were quite late. In the end it manifested to a lesser scale, thank god!

ElenaJ

Thanks for the update.
How unfortunate.
At least you knew something could easily come up, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you..
3rd and 9th rulers were compromised in the chart.
Mars and Venus with Uranus, unexpected violence, if we can call the unruly passenger by that name.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks for the update.
How unfortunate.
At least you knew something could easily come up, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you..
3rd and 9th rulers were compromised in the chart.
Mars and Venus with Uranus, unexpected violence, if we can call the unruly passenger by that name.

At least it was unexpected violence that you witnessed, not that was done to you.

Gives you a good story to tell, for the rest of your life.

Did that Mars/Uranus square touch or aspect any sensitive points in your birth chart?