Will I get into a relationship in June 2022?

tarot444

I am not at all experienced in Horary Astrology and only recently found out about it, I asked the question above. My significators in 5th house (house of dating) were Moon, Venus and Neptune in conjunction. I am very confused and wanted to ask if the answer is yes or no. Also the horary calculator was Vedic.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Horary is not part of Vedic astrology. To get a valid horary chart, you have to use a Western calculation system. Our main go to site for charts is astro.com.

For anyone to be able to help you, you must post the chart.

Last edited:

tarot444

An unusual reading;
I take it for the remainder of 2022

You = 1st house = cancer = moon
Romance = 5th house = Scorpio = mars
Some type of relationship = 7th house = Capricorn = saturn

Moon flows toward Saturn = + testimony for some type of relationship
Mars in fall in Capricorn = - testimony for romantic relationship
Moon flows away from mars = another - testimony re to a romantic relationship

So, a new + relationship in 2022 is indicated, but not a new romantic relationship; IF a new romantic relationship does occur, it would be unfortunate.
Thank you so much for responding and interpreting, my intent behind the question was only pertaining to romantic relationships. Also if you don't mind can you please elaborate on the unfortunate part? Thanks a ton.

tarot444

Will I get into a relationship in 2022?

Firstly, I would like to apologize to everyone for making multiple threads about this. I had accidentally generated and used a natal chart in my previous thread(much thanks to the members who pointed it out), however this time I have used the correct chart. My question remains the same- Will I get into a relationship in June 2022 or 2022 for that matter?

Attachments

• 09D6ACB9-FEEE-4BE4-8C8F-340D6192F008.png
    09D6ACB9-FEEE-4BE4-8C8F-340D6192F008.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 33

tarot444

Thank you so much for your help and interpretations, really appreciate your insight. I am very new to this and accidentally posted my natal chart, I have the correct chart now and posted it on a new thread though.

Osamenor

Staff member
You posted a natal chart again, not a horary chart.

Make sure you're posting the chart for the date, time, and place you decided to make this a horary question.

Thank you so much for your help and interpretations, really appreciate your insight. I am very new to this and accidentally posted my natal chart, I have the correct chart now and posted it on a new thread though.

Making the same post more than once is against the rules. For that reason, I've merged all your threads on the same question and deleted the duplicate posts. Going forward, please stick to one thread unless you have a whole new topic.

Last edited: