Will I win the trial?

Saskia

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum and just recently starting learning horary from John Frawley's book.

I cast a chart for myself yesterday regarding a summons filed against me for a significant sum of money from student loans. Right now I'm in the process of finding a pro bono lawyer. I have not been officially served yet-- in case that is key information.

I made an attempt to read the chart but was very confused because the significators of the 1st and 4th are the same (Mercury), as well as the significators of the 7th and 10th (Jupiter). So instead I made Moon L1 and Saturn L7. Is this the correct way? Also, Mercury L4 (the verdict) is combust which further confused me.

Could anyone help me read this? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!
chart.cgi

Attachments

• Lawsuit_Horary.jpg
    Lawsuit_Horary.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36

TD1000

No Ptolemaic aspects between you and the significator of the lawsuit 7th. No you will not win. Try to negotiate as much as you can.

StarDust1

Saskia,
Mercury your Ascendant ruler is in personal actions Aries (includes active thoughtful (Mercury) energies that initiate-some type of process) legal filing of a suit, obtaining a lawyer. etc. Mercury Combust the life-giver, i.e., Sun, is in dignified Aries, (consider your position-measured against obvious rights the court possess, strong and justified), they having precedence to choose if the debt will be forgiven/or diminished), why you have decided to file in the first place-obvious reasons they might consider-your state of financial $$ solvency-household expenses etc.

Your Ascendant ruler Mercury, as you previously mentioned-the ruler of the radix 4th house of conclusions (Virgo on that cusp, your daily habits will be scrutinized, being a big factor in the court's decision) or end results depicts how this question turns out for the courts; Mercury on your 1st house of Gemini is their turned 4th house (Mercury Combust-will the lawsuit be filed at all?

I see Mercury as rulership over many aspects of tenant-measure, against the case ever coming before the judge. The Combustion occurs in the judgment 10th house-includes your Ascendant ruler-'a thoughtful venture to proceed' (?) will be the overall question, Mercury additionally ruling their 4th of endings, acuity as the foundation, doubtful). Mercury is in such a burnt debilitated state-gives me reason to think there won't be a trial at all, very sketchy...is it worth the effort? Consider speculation Leo on the 3rd of discourse-communication efforts) I would not advise the suit.

Though your co-ruler Moon does make contact with benign Jupiter, Neptune by TOL, she eventuating her last aspect trine to Pluto (Malefic) in Capricorn in the house of debts, thus bringing your strife (Pisces) before the court could gain your $$ position some type of beneficial deferment, a consideration in your favor. Moon rules your future $$ 2nd house, some 'eased estate' in your favor? Possibly the courts will give you an extended amount of time to achieve the total debt due for your student loans. Moon is strong in the 10th is significant for the overall picture of how things turn out generally. Your co-ruler in 'harmony' (Pisces-empathy)-(Doris Chase Doane-'Modern Astrology'). She in her element, the water triplicity-yet, consider the 12th house sign Pisces, bringing to the fore your $$ necessities-the overall review, (struggles-self undoing), your ability to pay for your loans.

Additional energies in your favor include the mutual reception between Mars (your effort to show an earnest) and Mercury (Virgo); (your home budgeting habits-skills that include your ability to pay your bills on a timely regular basis).

Both planets share a 'Me Casa Su' (my house is yours displacement understanding), the type of energy between them significant-could very well include prospects of your debts being alleviated in some way. Mars does not fair too well (in-harmony) in Aquarius but is dignified back in Aries (personal efforts in the 10th). & Mercury is now exalted in Aquarius in the exchange status, placed in the degree of Mars original position, Mercury/Mars approaching steady, serious dignified Saturn in fixed Aquarius (11th sign of hopes and wishes); Aries/ruler Mars of your 11th house; in (9th) schools, universities for higher learning you valued, 'effecting' work and career-related studies an investment towards your future-so, yes, the courts may recognize to figure beneficially in your favor-reason to adjust your debts.

The last aspect to Pluto by trine, (summation), he accidentally dignified in his own house (8th) is indeed an 'important' assist energy significant for the court's evaluation for a favorable outcome to alleviate or change your total debt balance-or how much you will be asked to pay back to the state.

Please update won't you.
Hoping your debt worry is lightened.
StarDust1

Last edited: