So this is the girl my boyfriend is in love with.

Sorry not sure where else to post this chart. Is there anything you can tell me about her? I’ve met her many times throughout the years because we met in college and did several plays together she ended up dropping out and pursuing a serious acting career which is working out well for her apparently but I just found out my boyfriend and her have been text buddies ever since she dropped out in 2019. I don’t want to have envy but I’m angry, I can understand why my boyfriend would want her and it makes me even angrier. She was always extremely funny throughout class. I don’t know, just feel so much rage. I just can’t figure her out or what it is in her chart that makes her “her”

[Chart deleted because it included birth information, and you have not indicated that you have her consent to post her birth information. Posting other people's birth information (or name or other identifying details) without their informed consent is against the rules. You may post her chart only if you remove the birth information or make it clear that you have her informed consent to post it publicly. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Being text buddies does not equal being in love. What makes you think your boyfriend is in love with her? Let alone choosing her over you?

This is really an issue between you and your boyfriend. If there's any relevant astrology to be had here, it's in your own chart, or maybe yours and your boyfriend's.

Ukpoohbear

Do you have a Sun-Neptune hard aspect? It would make sense with your dilemma and given your chosen user name. Or maybe another aspect that gives your power away to someone else, like Sun or Moon in 7th or a hard aspect between Sun and Moon involving Saturn.