Can I heal/improve my anxiety issues?

TamaraL

Dear Astrology Weekly members,

I have a simple question concerning my anxiety issues currently becoming worse during the Covid-19 crisis.7 am is the perfect time to ask yourself and the universe for what you really want in life. What want is peace with my self. I am also in a supportive relationship and by boyfriend uses all his energy in trying to easy my anxiety issues concerning my career prospects etc. I think anxiety can become toxic and kill your enthusiasm for life etc.

Question: "Will I manage to heal and improve my anxiety issues?" (mainly concerning career/financial security issues)

Sun and ASC conjunction in Libra which I assume is important here. I never expected Venus rising in a question like this. My significator is placed in the 2nd house - financial issues the source of my current anxiety. The 6th H is the quesited - Pisces- Jupiter in the 4rth House Aquarius.

No current aspect between significators and the Moon is very important co-significator here. The Moon -emotional world is also conjunct Uranus....

Does this mean that my issues are temporary? Or permanent?
Thank you all, T.

Attachments

• Anxiety gets better.jpg
    Anxiety gets better.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

TamaraL

You are thinking specifically about horary astrology, correct? That is maybe a little narrower question. It is interesting your POF is in 6th not 10th since your anxiety concerns career. 8th brings together 6th and 10th.
In natal astrology 8th, 12th, even a stressed 4th. Any planet, even Saturn and the nodes, with appropriate aspects, can be involved in generating or failing to direct anxiety. Moon-Uranus in 8th is obvious but here Moon is in Taurus, feels solid. Saturn square Mercury in critical accidental or zodiacal locations could give a similar flavor. Even Saturn and Jupiter in Aqua feel highly anxious to me; the world is on edge and almost blocked from being soothed relationally.

First of all thank you passiflora for your quick reply!On my natal chart its my Aquarius Mercury in the 8th House that creates an over-analytical mind therefore anxiety issues. However in this particular Horary I don't know where to look. I felt very strong emotions and disappointment over career issues when I asked this question. I assume my POF is in the 6th because I strongly feel that my anxiety is blocking my career opportunities (could be vice versa).

TamaraL

In this case you can look to Moon’s condition along with condition of rulers of specific houses governing matters about which you’re anxious. Ruler of 2nd house conjunct asc but stressed (in libra and exactly square Pluto on 4th cusp). Ruler of Asc in second house. Ruler of 10th separating from Uranus, well placed by sign, approaching square to ruler of 6th house Jupiter. Do these aspects and significators describe your anxiety?

I assume my 10th house problems and instability/lack of career prospects affect everything else 2nd H and health issues. Its difficult to dissect this. Thank you.

Shanti

Hello Tamara,

Some points I consider.

Moon in 8th house separating from Uranus and square to saturn in 4th describes your concern about your psychology (8th). Moon is exalted in Taurus which is good.
Mars and sun is rising with spica* - is separating from square to Pluto on IC seems also indicating past concerns about psychlogy and inner issues.

Asc ruler Venus peregrine and OOB in sag is separating from Mercury (mind) ruler of 12th (sorrows). The chart indicates a lot of past problems - there is a lot of separating aspects indicating problems in the past. Venus applying to sextile Jupiter in 4th seems to give hope about improvement of your state though. But moon in applying square to Jupiter can give some upsets as well.

Blessing and wishes for a good healing.....

TamaraL

Hello Tamara,

Some points I consider.

Moon in 8th house separating from Uranus and square to saturn in 4th describes your concern about your psychology (8th). Moon is exalted in Taurus which is good.
Mars and sun is rising with spica* - is separating from square to Pluto on IC seems also indicating past concerns about psychlogy and inner issues.

Asc ruler Venus peregrine and OOB in sag is separating from Mercury (mind) ruler of 12th (sorrows). The chart indicates a lot of past problems - there is a lot of separating aspects indicating problems in the past. Venus applying to sextile Jupiter in 4th seems to give hope about improvement of your state though. But moon in applying square to Jupiter can give some upsets as well.

Blessing and wishes for a good healing.....

Dear Shanti,

Thank you for your comment. I indeed faced difficulties in my past with connection, ability to make and maintain friendships, inability to start my preferred career etc. In other terms I have not experienced anything stable in my adult life besides the fact that a few years ago I found the most important relationship of my life so far...but even love causes me stress. Hopefully I can turn these things around. People in my circle consider these problems temporary and not permanent. Personally I allow myself to feel that I lost the battle to often...

Shanti

Thanks for feedback.

Your natal in combination with transits and progressions could see whats in store long-term or short-term et,c.

Horary charts are generally more short term.

tikana

Dear Astrology Weekly members,

I have a simple question concerning my anxiety issues currently becoming worse during the Covid-19 crisis.7 am is the perfect time to ask yourself and the universe for what you really want in life. What want is peace with my self. I am also in a supportive relationship and by boyfriend uses all his energy in trying to easy my anxiety issues concerning my career prospects etc. I think anxiety can become toxic and kill your enthusiasm for life etc.

Question: "Will I manage to heal and improve my anxiety issues?" (mainly concerning career/financial security issues)

Sun and ASC conjunction in Libra which I assume is important here. I never expected Venus rising in a question like this. My significator is placed in the 2nd house - financial issues the source of my current anxiety. The 6th H is the quesited - Pisces- Jupiter in the 4rth House Aquarius.

No current aspect between significators and the Moon is very important co-significator here. The Moon -emotional world is also conjunct Uranus....

Does this mean that my issues are temporary? Or permanent?
Thank you all, T.

Tech speaking this q can be answered
So we are lookinh for an improvemeny of asces ruler
We have venus in midsign in 2nd house
House of self esteem..its possible that you are concerned on how are u received by other people while u are having ur anxiety episodes

I dont think its perm bc ur venus is in sag and in 2nd house (weeks months)

What i dont like are
Merc from 12th sextiling venus from 12th house
Moon in 8th
Mars and sun in asce -- ur flares right there .. they act like spasms

So venus will eventually sextile jup
But if we take moon as treatment, it receives u well, but u are not responding to it. Theres no aspect :(

Maybe switching therapy or therapist would help?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
House of self esteem..its possible that you are concerned on how are u received by other people while u are having ur anxiety episodes

What i dont like are
Moon in 8th

But if we take moon as treatment, it receives u well, but u are not responding to it. Theres no aspect :(

Very illuminating, Tik.
Thank you!

TamaraL

What i dont like are
Moon in 8th

Dear tikana, thank you your feedback! Currently I am facing some issues with my laptop and I have not checked this forums in almost a week. On a personal level I have tried to heal my anxiety issues, via creating a stable relationship and finding realistic short term goals. However it is what it is and I have also been diagnosed with ASD two years ago. I am aware that I need a new therapist to help me with my issues.
Thank you :) T.

tikana

Dear tikana, thank you your feedback! Currently I am facing some issues with my laptop and I have not checked this forums in almost a week. On a personal level I have tried to heal my anxiety issues, via creating a stable relationship and finding realistic short term goals. However it is what it is and I have also been diagnosed with ASD two years ago. I am aware that I need a new therapist to help me with my issues.
Thank you :) T.

Dear Tamara

I do not wish you to keep trying creating a new relationship because old wounds will get triggered again. As far as ASD, you need to find a qualified professional. It is not a dead case.

TamaraL

Dear Tamara

I do not wish you to keep trying creating a new relationship because old wounds will get triggered again. As far as ASD, you need to find a qualified professional. It is not a dead case.

Dear Tikana,

First of all I am sorry for my late response, I didn't have a laptop for the last month due to motherboard failure :(. Thank you for your advice on my question and overall situation.

I am relatively lucky because my partner understands my ASD issue and he knew from the start. So it's not a trigger relationship but a healing relationship. I agree with you that a qualified professional can help me with areas I cannot "see". It doesn't feel like a dead case :) It feels more like a challenge or mental block.
Best,
T.

tikana

Dear Tikana,

First of all I am sorry for my late response, I didn't have a laptop for the last month due to motherboard failure :(. Thank you for your advice on my question and overall situation.

I am relatively lucky because my partner understands my ASD issue and he knew from the start. So it's not a trigger relationship but a healing relationship. I agree with you that a qualified professional can help me with areas I cannot "see". It doesn't feel like a dead case :) It feels more like a challenge or mental block.
Best,
T.

I am glad we are on the same page. Be transperant with your current love interest and seek professional help. Otherwise you will be spinning your wheels

update please as things evolve