Will my ex husband renconcile with me

Linc2017

Hello I broke up with my man last year. He refused to let go of our son. People tell me he wants me back. Are we really going to be together again and continue with our marriage or? Kindly help out. Thanks

We broke up last year, he refused to let go of my kid. So if there will be no reconciliation, is there a possibility of him realising the kid to me.

[for a horary interpretation, please post a chart of the date, time, and place where you first asked this question - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Re: Is my ex-husband going to give me my kid back

You need to post a chart-- and to say something about your custody arrangements. If you don't have any, are you willing to go through legal channels?

Linc2017

You need to post a chart-- and to say something about your custody arrangements. If you don't have any, are you willing to go through legal channels?

Posting a chart is a big headache for me.Iam trying to learn astrology and I don't even know where to start . legal means I'm planning to go for it.

Opal

Premium Member
Posting a chart is a big headache for me.Iam trying to learn astrology and I don't even know where to start . legal means I'm planning to go for it.

Doing astrology without a chart is a real big headache for us. We don’t know where to start. Good luck learning astrology without one.

waybread

Re: Is my ex-husband going to give me my kid back

Linc, you will need your birth date and location-- and ideally time of birth. The time may be on your birth certificate, your old baby book, Mom's memory, or your birth location may have the time on file in its vital records office.

Go to Astrodienst at www.astro.com, and log in as a new member. Go to the "free charts" section and input your birth data. If you do not have your accurate birth time, just input it as unknown. This process should give you your horoscope.

Then either save it to your computer and upload it as an attachment on your next post, or else use an image retrieval service such as imgur.com if you are simply using a cell phone. Then post the link. You cannot link directly from Astrodienst.

There are other free chart services out there, but some of the charts are not very legible. (So make sure the planets' degrees are legible.)