Moon, Sun AND Ascendant all in line together?!

Hello,
I've recently rekindled a love for astrology, & I'm keen to know what this particular set of aspects means-
I was born on a Full Moon in Virgo, 28 degrees. Sun in Pisces, also 28 degrees. My ascendant is also Virgo, at 29 degrees. So all 3 of my major influences, are smack bang lined up with each other RIGHT along my asc/desc, AND all along the cusps of their houses as they're in such late degrees.
Being a newbie I'm completely open to being corrected, but I think that's a pretty rare occurence to happen.
Before learning anything beyond my sun sign, I've recently become extremely passionate & keen on learning about nutrition & alternative health, lead a Paleo diet for 3 years, recently fell in love with meditation, & am actually looking at doing a yoga teacher training course next year.
As well as this, ever since I was a kid, I've always been especially interested in metaphysics, spirituality (I was reading about chakras at age 11), & had this unrelenting sense I was 'born in the wrong era', & am here for a purpose. I've recently been told by two seperate intuitives that I'm a healer, & an old soul.
Always been told by all adults that meet me since a child I have wisdom beyond my years, should be a psychologist or a counsellor, as I'm extremely empathetic & see all sides of a story.
I've also always been told I'm someone who has their head in the clouds (Pisces) & feet on the ground (Virgo). This is something growing up I couldn't understand as at heart I felt like a true Piscean, yet since learning about my Virgo moon & asc they ring so true for why I portray myself & act in the world as I do, as I find it hard to be my true quite hippy inner self around people haha.
Anyway, sorry for the life story! I did post my natal chart in 'read my chart', but thought I'd ask about this one particular aspect here. Seems interesting & I'm dying to know more.
Link to my chart thread- http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97855

Thanks for any replies, means heaps! :)
(I also apologise is this is in the wrong forum, I'm learning!)

AquaMoonChild

This is interesting for me because my daughter has the same configurations and I've been interested to see what kind of aspects she'll show the most. She was born during a winter storm on a full moon in virgo in the 12th house, Pisces sun in the 6th house and virgo asc. All I know is she loves her veggies and she loves to be outside. She is extremely affectionate but on her own terms. She'll hug us but gets claustrophobic if we hug her.

This is interesting for me because my daughter has the same configurations and I've been interested to see what kind of aspects she'll show the most. She was born during a winter storm on a full moon in virgo in the 12th house, Pisces sun in the 6th house and virgo asc. All I know is she loves her veggies and she loves to be outside. She is extremely affectionate but on her own terms. She'll hug us but gets claustrophobic if we hug her.

Wow we sound very similar haha! I've always been hugely connected to nature & love being outside (grown up in the countryside by the beach all my life) & absolutely love whole foods (veggies of all kinds), & am also better at giving affection than receiving it. It's a very tough personality to define I find as I've always felt very torn with who I am internally & who I 'show' to others, not feeling very understood through life.